Poll: Which class will be your first 120?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    I know what Slice and Dice is, I played a bit of Outlaw in Legion after it started to pull ahead depending on your gear, but if it replaces roll the garbage right from the start of the expansion, I'm more than willing to give Outlaw a shot again.

Inb4 some idiot barges in - no, there is absolutely no depth or skill added to Roll the Garbage as opposed to SnD - RNG is not skill. You keep uptime of both skills, one is making you better or shittier, the other one is just good.
    To be fair. Roll is actually slightly stronger but I just hate it.

Slice simplifies it back to the old Combat which is good but still keeps the Outlaw theme that the spec is known for.

Surprised demon hunter is so few, since that was the recent class aimed at all the kids who play wow.

I'll continue on my Brewmaster. I love beer, good brawls, and waxing philosophical even in the heat of battle.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    12 years a mage.

Probably lock right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Surprised demon hunter is so few, since that was the recent class aimed at all the kids who play wow.
    Probably because all kids went over to fortnite

Warrior, first and only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior. Main since BC and that's not changing. After that my first alt will be pally or hunter

Deleted
    Probably paladin but maybe I'll give druid a chance as first character.
    Feels like it's time for something new and with 4 specs hopefully one will end up ok.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Mained MW in legion, going with restore druid for BFA... Level 101 atm, so I got to get a move on lol
    Make sure to do the invasion world quests when they are up, they give really good xp!
    Last edited by mmocd9c49027e6; 2018-08-08 at 08:21 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage as always, followed up by druid farmer and a hunter on first week.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Sherman sharman. In 8.1 we will be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Probably paladin but maybe I'll give druid a chance as first character.
    Feels like it's time for something new and with 4 specs hopefully one will end up ok.

Make sure to do the invasion world quests when they are up, they give really good xp!
    Yep, on it! Sadly, the disabling easy WQ group addons really makes it harder if you're leveling with warmode, because there are much less groups to join in the first place, but man does the leveling go fast! Dinging 110 today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

I'm just curious on which class you all will have as main or just as first lvl 120 in BFA.
    Paladin, all hail my collection of paladins.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Rogue most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by qwee View Post
    Rogue most likely.
    What are your thoughts on the rogue changes? I heard they got quite a lot of changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    still deciding, probably rogue, maybe hunter.

We will see.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Deleted
    Paladin since vanilla and first time i feel like crap going into new expansion as holy

I'm going survival hunter. I like the melee/range aspect of it. Plus it's been my main since 3rd week of game releasing.
    My alt will be either resto druid or guardian druid, whichever my guild needs

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid, my main since WotLK. Before that was hunter but I cannot get into my hunter anymore.
    Will be guardian for the most part till 120. Hope they fix the mess that feral is or I will stay guardian.
    Second 120 will be pally unless they nerf it into the ground.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

I like how everyone is saying "My main <class>". lol

Was tough to decide since I have all to max but after a lot of consideration I chose what I've always had most fun with and pushed aside everything else. At the end of the day you have to have fun and for ME that is my Shaman. Might just drop everything else and focus on him this go around. Was strongly considering my pally or rogue but just decided yesterday. Top of the charts or the bottom idc anymore.

tldr Shaman