Question Are Arms Warriors actually too good right now?

Started playing my arms warrior again and almost hit 2200 rating last night with my druid friend but now im seeing everyone is complaining about them. Are they really that strong? I want to be a warrior main in BFA but i dont want to level one if they are just gonna get nerfed. Ya feel me?
    Last edited by mmowin; 2018-08-10 at 01:32 AM.

If you want to play it, play it. Changes will happen for better or for worse for all classes. If you just want to re-roll FotM to something poweful you will be waiting until a week or so into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    If you want to play it, play it. Changes will happen for better or for worse for all classes. If you just want to re-roll FotM to something poweful you will be waiting until a week or so into the season.
    most rerollers never get good enough at "FOTM" to even play them well, if most of them had skills they wouldn't be trying to play FOTM to begin with.

I mean, arms literally just got buffed.

Blizzard seems to think they're fine.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

I like how warrior feels to play. Of course it would be disappointing to level any class only to receive crushing nerfs. This is why I wish blizzard would figure shit out BEFORE releasing an expansion.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Yes, arms is the strongest DPS right now. It actually did more damage than mut and ret yet was buffed by 4% and not nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Yes, arms is the strongest DPS right now. It actually did more damage than mut and ret yet was buffed by 4% and not nerfed.
    Probably didn't get nerfed as fast as them because they dont have the same toolkits as those classes.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Started playing my arms warrior again and almost hit 2200 rating last night with my druid friend but now im seeing everyone is complaining about them. Are they really that strong? I want to be a warrior main in BFA but i dont want to level one if they are just gonna get nerfed. Ya feel me?
    No you're just playing in the prepatch where balance is awful and people who was previously 1500 can get 2k+ overnight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    most rerollers never get good enough at "FOTM" to even play them well, if most of them had skills they wouldn't be trying to play FOTM to begin with.
    Classes are easier than ever before. Specs are super plug-and-play so as long as you got a general idea for pvp its fine

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    You're playing in a pool of almost only ~1500 rating players. Most of even the best teams playing right now are normally just ~1750-2k rated. A very large majority of good players are chilling because of it being prepatch with no balance and no rewards. I.e. whatever rating you've got now is just a joke.

PS: Play what you think is fun, if you're going to fotm reroll all the time because of what's nerfed/buffed you're never going to get good at anything.

Oh and before anyone comes in and says that "but X fotm rerolled and he's really good" - sure, some can do it well, but it's very unlikely and especially not for newbies, people who've been away from PvP for a long time or players who simply put aren't very experienced (read: low ratings).

Deleted
    Wars are fine atm fury and arms. A good healing druid is what makes you win the games. Try to play with at 1200 rated resto, and get frustrated real fast :P

10+ Year Old Account
    They are very strong right now, imo. I was really surprised that they buffed it recently, but I guess it plays differently in BfA.