Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Fuck me, I didn't think of that, already home from the store. I got one, although it requires microwaving either way, so I can't eat it unless I cooked it and waited. I got a bunch of canned soup and ravioli, and gonna have to deal with eating em without heating em. The ravioli I think I'm good with, the canned soup I'm not so sure, I've never done it before.
    Lots of smoothies, protein drinks, and the likes of that can help. A liquid diet sucks after something like that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Fuck me, I didn't think of that, already home from the store. I got one, although it requires microwaving either way, so I can't eat it unless I cooked it and waited. I got a bunch of canned soup and ravioli, and gonna have to deal with eating em without heating em. The ravioli I think I'm good with, the canned soup I'm not so sure, I've never done it before.
    Just buy the stuff fresh from the store, and get some potatoes and wash and peel them...Cut them up and cook them with water etc...
    Then you can mash them up too, and what not...
    For the Horde!

C-c-combo breaker!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that went better than expected. He actually liked the show. He wasn't super super super enthusiastic about it like I was, but he said he's gonna watch it on Netflix when he has the time. So I may have just made a 50 year old guy into a brony.

Anyway, King's Island done. I went on Diamondback, Banshee, Firehawk, Flight of Fear, Invertigo (that one would've been ok if it didn't have a wait, but it was disappointing even with a 15 minute wait), the Bat (disappointing even though it had zero wait, it's exactly the same thing as the much older Iron Dragon at Cedar Point), and then several old wooden coasters like the Beast and the Racers. I was actually surprised...I haven't been to an amusement park at all since 2005, I would've figured my tolerance to roller coasters would've decreased. NOPE. It's increased. By a lot. I remember when I was younger the first hills/drops used to make my stomach feel weird, not anymore. The only ones I even noticed at all were Diamondback and Banshee. The wood ones don't affect me at all anymore, I could literally read a book on them. Even the Beast (which I think is still the largest/fastest all-wooden coaster in the world), didn't affect me at all, I was literally just messing around on Discord on my phone on that one. I told my friend we should bring a chess board (and then immediately had to explain it). Absolutely zero fear of heights on coasters now...none at all. They feel like flying.

Diamondback was the 3rd best...it's basically just a less high/slower Millennium Force. Then Firehawk (that one was WEIRD, it confused the hell out of me until I actually got on it and saw how it worked). Then Banshee was the best. It's more intense than the video makes it look - that one pulls about 3 G's in the loops. Anyway, that's just the teaser basically. Even though both parks are owned by the same people now, Cedar Point is by far the better one for coasters, having nearly 3 times as many good ones (Paramount sold King's Island to Cedar Point awhile back, afte neglecting it for a long time - they're slowly getting more good stuff into it but it's FAR behind Cedar Point, and they aren't going to neglect their main park of course). And for Cedar Point, I have the fast lane pass. Doing that on Tuesday. So that will be interesting.

Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-08-10 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Ok, that went better than expected. He actually liked the show. He wasn't super super super enthusiastic about it like I was, but he said he's gonna watch it on Netflix when he has the time. So I may have just made a 50 year old guy into a brony.

Anyway, King's Island done. I went on Diamondback, Banshee, Firehawk, Flight of Fear, Invertigo (that one would've been ok if it didn't have a wait, but it was disappointing even with a 15 minute wait), the Bat (disappointing even though it had zero wait, it's exactly the same thing as the much older Iron Dragon at Cedar Point), and then several old wooden coasters like the Beast and the Racers. I was actually surprised...I haven't been to an amusement park at all since 2005, I would've figured my tolerance to roller coasters would've decreased. NOPE. It's increased. By a lot. I remember when I was younger the first hills/drops used to make my stomach feel weird, not anymore. The only ones I even noticed at all were Diamondback and Banshee. The wood ones don't affect me at all anymore, I could literally read a book on them. Even the Beast (which I think is still the largest/fastest all-wooden coaster in the world), didn't affect me at all, I was literally just messing around on Discord on my phone on that one. I told my friend we should bring a chess board (and then immediately had to explain it). Absolutely zero fear of heights on coasters now...none at all. They feel like flying.

Diamondback was the 3rd best...it's basically just a less high/slower Millennium Force. Then Firehawk (that one was WEIRD, it confused the hell out of me until I actually got on it and saw how it worked). Then Banshee was the best. It's more intense than the video makes it look - that one pulls about 3 G's in the loops. Anyway, that's just the teaser basically. Even though both parks are owned by the same people now, Cedar Point is by far the better one for coasters, having nearly 3 times as many good ones (Paramount sold King's Island to Cedar Point awhile back, afte neglecting it for a long time - they're slowly getting more good stuff into it but it's FAR behind Cedar Point, and they aren't going to neglect their main park of course). And for Cedar Point, I have the fast lane pass. Doing that on Tuesday. So that will be interesting.

[video=youtube;xbWx6opIbk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbWx6opIbk0[/vieo]

[video=youtube;rD3rGlBS68s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3rGlBS68s[/vido]

Definitely never been to Kings Island, as it's on the opposite end of Ohio to me, but looks like you had some fun.

- - - Updated - - -

My step-brother puts a lock on the upstairs fridge, thinking he's clever. I put one on the downstairs fridge because he was stealing food from everyone. No one wants to stoop down to his level of bullshit. I can't wait for his court ordered rehab and community service to be over so my step-dad can move him out to Las Vegas where he lives. Get the crack addict out of the house. With any luck he'll take a long walk off a short pier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8376346112/hE6299F0F/[/IG]
    People need to be more careful with their balls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I may be crazy, but I'm getting a lifesize plushie (when I say lifesize I mean it, it's 3" longer than I am tall). Should be awesome (and expensive). Will take around 3 months though.

Four hours of Pokemon Go later, at least 150 pokemon caught, and four shiny Eevees caught (as it's Eevee weekend). I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Well, I may be crazy, but I'm getting a lifesize plushie (when I say lifesize I mean it, it's 3" longer than I am tall). Should be awesome (and expensive). Will take around 3 months though.
    What's it of?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Four hours of Pokemon Go later, at least 150 pokemon caught, and four shiny Eevees caught (as it's Eevee weekend). I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

What's it of?
    The same as all my stuff, of course. Dashie ftw.

Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-08-12 at 01:08 AM.

The same as all my stuff, of course. Dashie ftw.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/OTWw7Ce.jpg[/IG]
    I'm sure it will go along well with the rest of your decor. Plus, it will be cool nonetheless.

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned to...

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned to...

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/D2v98AE.jpg[/IG]
    Good advice from one so young. Some demons can't be beat though.

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    In 24 hours I'll be on the road, halfway to Sandusky. I still think this is the one I'm looking forward to most:

In 24 hours I'll be on the road, halfway to Sandusky. I still think this is the one I'm looking forward to most:

[video=youtube;BIJBz1w3uYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJBz1w3uYw[/vdeo]
    Do have fun there. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys/girls have to do the faction thing?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Did you guys/girls have to do the faction thing?
    you mean on mmo-champ? you can just close it to get the default theme, or reset your page cookies for the same effect