If they are revealing Nazjatar or the mini-raid that might involve Azshara at Gamescom as some are expecting, they may be saving it for the leadup to that (as it happens only a week after launch).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    People need to remember....Blizzard is US based...going on PST....not your time. It just now hit noon....there are hours left in the day...quit being doomsday sayers.
    they never release those past 10am PST.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Not quite as close as Elsa and Ursula are, but so far Sylvanas seems most like Maleficent to me. Nathanos is her raven pet/lieutenant Diablo.
    But maleficent actually could be redeemed. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    But maleficent actually could be redeemed. :/
    Well, she was but it was farfetched in my opinion. I think we have that to look forward to in regard to Sylvanas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Well, she was but it was farfetched in my opinion. I think we have that to look forward to in regard to Sylvanas as well.
    /shudder

Please don't remind me.. I fear so as well. They would be oddly fitting though, both kind of tragic, even though Maleficent was directly betrayed (at least in the Tittangela McGee version), where Sylvie just decided to show off (I know it better written in the stort stories) and got killed.

Is the thread bugged or what? It shows me 5314 pages, but page 5312 already has only two posts and I can't go beyond that?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's doing that for me too. it's probably Bjoramir's fault! :-D

Great you broke the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is the thread bugged or what? It shows me 5314 pages, but page 5312 already has only two posts and I can't go beyond that?
    Those pages were old content. Making believe that they were there won't amount to much when the forum won't show it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly Sylvanas hacked the forums >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Clearly Sylvanas hacked the forums >.>
    Ally posters will be banned and brought back as bjoramer.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2018-08-10 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one; I thought we'd actually managed to hit some soft cap.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

posts about post count.... no wonder its so high.

Anyway holding out hopes for the supposed changes coming in 8.1 and maybe some info from gamescon or w/e
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

If what we got from Legion's various announcements is anything to go by, almost all of the Gamescom content will be about the raid and any other content that might get released alongside it. The most you'll get on 8.1 will be a tiny mention at the end like how Argus was mentioned.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Thank god I have yet to reveal my allegiance.

Meh not sure about 8.1 at gamescom... I've always expected more than they really announced so now I'm just expecting the azshara short as a tease of what's gonna happen in 8.1, but no real announcement...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Look! Bet Zappy Boi came in and fixed the forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question for those who quested in the Beta: how does it start?

Do you have to do the Heart of Azeroth quest first or can you go to Kul Tiras first?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Random question for those who quested in the Beta: how does it start?

Do you have to do the Heart of Azeroth quest first or can you go to Kul Tiras first?
    Heart of Azeroth comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly I see a lot more Zul in him.
    Zul is more like Scar to me. Scar wa plotting to kill a king and was quite manipulative.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria