Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Well Tanaan was superior to Argus, so it at least better be as good as Tanaan. Of course, it's a low bar - I would like a mix of Thunder Isle and Suramar.
    I agree. I hated WoD but I thought, in a vacuum, tanaan was a cool and interesting zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    I agree. I hated WoD but I thought, in a vacuum, tanaan was a cool and interesting zone.
    Idk if I would go that far, but it was better than Argus, at least aesthetically imo. I think the reward structure was a bit better as well. That being said, it was definitely a step down from Timeless and Thunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus looked like repetitive shit aesthetically besides the northern area, but it was one of the best zones they've added content wise. Content wise, I'd like to see a combination of Argus and the Timeless Isle for a later zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Idk if I would go that far, but it was better than Argus, at least aesthetically imo. I think the reward structure was a bit better as well. That being said, it was definitely a step down from Timeless and Thunder.
    Those were good but IMO still needed more oomph to them(Cause they were good but not perfect). I just hope it isn't like Broken Shore, could of done more.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus > Isle of Thunder > Tanaan >>>>>>> Timeless Isle.

Timeless Isle may have been the prototype for later end zones, but it was also that, a rough prototype that needed improvement in several areas. The lack of direction/questing and ridiculous grind of Timeless Isle made it a terrible place.

Quote Originally Posted by Neberus View Post
    Does anybody besides me notice these achievements?

I think by the end of this expansion we will see a significant change to the old world.
    Hold on, what's this about Lordaeron?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Hold on, what's this about Lordaeron?
    They're mission table missions detailing thr small skirmishes around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Timeless Isle may have been the prototype for later end zones, but it was also that, a rough prototype that needed improvement in several areas. The lack of direction/questing and ridiculous grind of Timeless Isle made it a terrible place.
    Agreed. I don't understand how it can be remembered fondly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    My guess:

8.1- War campaign continues. New islands: Zul'dare (Horde) and Crestfall (Alliance), in the same map, as staging areas. Navy battle foreshadowed in the 8.0 campaign. Azshara meddling with things. Playable Zandalari and Kul Tirans.
    8.1.5- Nazjatar raid

8.2- New Battlefront in Kalimdor. Playable vulpera and ???. Really no idea beyond that. Maybe go back to the old world? Personally, I'd love to see the Horde and Alliance advancing into Myst Isles and Quel'thalas.
    8.2.5- A new raid.

8.3- Playable Mok'nathal and ???. No idea beyond that.
    8.3.5- Final raid. Probably a faction-themed raid, with different (but same mechanics) bosses for Alliance and Horde. My guess would be "Siege of Stormwind".
    I do like those ideas a lot, but I seriously want Ogres as a playable race...
    Would be time actually...

- - - Updated - - -

I think by the end of this expansion we will see a significant change to the old world.
    Nice!
    I am excited for the Barrens Warfront honestly...
    For the Horde!

Aren't those just table missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Agreed. I don't understand how it can be remembered fondly.
    Great music and atmosphere, just chill grind place when you're bored - a lot of people like to heavy grind sometimes and it had different levels of grind.
    a lot of items to grind too - pets/mount/toys.
    the rest were awfully dull and ugly, awful atmosphere and music, less things to do (or at least less that are actively fun).

All matter of opinion of course.

I mostly agree with the order, but that includes giving Argus a big benefit of the doubt and assuming I am going to be returning to it fondly in the future, which might not happen. Invasions are bad, rares / mini-events are fine. What saves Argus is the number of things it has, like, legendary pet encounters. If Argus was smaller, well, it'd have been bad, because it has nothing creative. Timeless Isle, by the way, had multiple new things which were creative - like in-game events in general, plus PVP censer, there were a couple of others - so if we judge on novelty, then Argus loses, but I agree that the important thing is how much of (tolerable) gameplay there is, and so Argus wins, even with Timeless Isle having an insane grind which Argus likely won't top.

For me the order is:

Argus maybe equal to Isle of Thunder > Tanaan > Timeless Isle >>>> Broken Shore

7+ Year Old Account

they re going wild on orgrimmar, yet nother city our warchief will "win" blowing up

yet, stormwind and others are all safe as far as i know

- - - Updated - - -

by the way you guy have seen this leak? if not beware, the shitstorm is huge
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_take_with_a/

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A lot of that seems like complete bullshit so chances are, all of it is bullshit.
    It said no Kul'Tiran druids and the unique forms are a red herring, that's so far off-base it makes me immediately disbelieve the rest of it.

Also every time I see Junker Gnome I want to hurt someone, they would have to be extremely, drastically different to draw any kind of attention compared to a lot of the other potentials.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-08-12 at 08:32 AM.

To me they are all awful, because without falling back on a multidimensional norm to edge out an actual winner numerically I couldn't really name one that has consistently improved in all aspects. Each of them had strengths and glaring flaws at the same time and for me blizzard has just shifted the good and the bad around between each iteration so that while argus for example had probably the best story, it also had some of the worst terrain design. I'm to this day not sure what we actually did on IoT (i know what happens in the raid) and neither did I find that design particularily compelling, visually nor gameplay wise. TI had probably the best gimmiks and secrets, the reliance on skillshot mechanics (at least as melee) over just requiring a certain gearscore made the combat fun, but as you said zero direction and aweful grind. Argus without group finder would be waiting for 10 minutes on the LFWM CD and nothing else really.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    by the way you guy have seen this leak? if not beware, the shitstorm is huge
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_take_with_a/
    This actually looks quite believable.

7+ Year Old Account
    A lot of that seems like complete bullshit so chances are, all of it is bullshit.

there is a posiblity he spread bullshit to masquerade the truth, cause some of then are rly fucked up

which of them will be difficult on the list?

Who knows, might be some real things in between. But no way i'm going to comb all that shit to find them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Who knows, might be some real things in between. But no way i'm going to comb all that shit to find them.
    Well we know this isn't true cause we already have Kul Tiran druid forms.