Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My girlfriend and me are also prepared slightly.
    I plan on preparing healthy snacks tho like carrots, yoghurt and so on.
    Plus it's not like you need a lot of snacks if you eat 2 meals a day and sit on your ass mostly. Yes, we still will eat 2 real meals, how bad is it to get away from the computer for an hour or so when playing 16 hours or so straight lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    bags and bags of beef jerky, and maybe a jar of pickled eggs
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

i wish i'd bought a pack of redvines

Deleted
    I have Cashews, Pistachios, Goji Berrys, sultanas, some fruit, Water and Black Coffee for energy.

I bought granola bars, berries, I'll cut up a watermelon, and some dark chocolate and potato chips for the junky part. For actual meals I'll just eat salads with a chicken or shrimp on it. It's too hot to cook and I don't want to eat too much junk. Makes me feel like crap. Drinks will be coffee and sparkling water.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought:

4 Energi drinks
    2 liters of cola
    2 liters of apple juice
    4 bananas
    3 packs of nudles
    1 bag of habanero for when I start getting tired. (hot as fuck no way I can sleep while eating those)
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I've got Monday through Thursday off and I'm fixing to make every moment count! So tomorrow I'm going shopping for snacks and drinks and anything else I might want or need to make the inevitable marathon session as enjoyable and as uninterrupted as possible. The thing is, I kind of want to go as healthy as possible for this, so the usual chips, pizza rolls and anything else that will contribute to the waist are out.

I'm figuring on beef jerky, celery+peanut butter, maybe low fat red vines for something sweet and cantaloupe (it's like candy when it's perfectly ripe), but I'm stumped as to what else. I need a good substitute for chips, something with a nice crunch and something else I can dip them in. Anyone got any ideas? Conversely, what's on your BFA snack list?
    Beef jerky (3 kinds sweet/hot, pepper, and regular), celery/carrots and hummus. For sweets raspberries, blueberries and blackberries mixed. I know people say it is toxic, but I love kettle corn microwave popcorn 100 calorie bags. I also like protein bars (Pure Protein Brand) for when I want a candy bar type thing.

For drinks: Water, caffeine Crystal Light, and ice coffee (My Kuerig has an ice coffee setting).
    "Peace is a lie"

My "snacks"
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Ah yeah, the time when 90% of the playerbase comes to forums and say they eat healthy and hate snacks

Stop lying, everyone knows that you have stacked up on pizza, crisps, soda and candy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Soda, candy and amphetamine.
    This guy = my kind of gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Ah yeah, the time when 90% of the playerbase comes to forums and say they eat healthy and hate snacks

Stop lying, everyone knows that you have stacked up on pizza, crisps, soda and candy!

- - - Updated - - -

You can actually see my amphetamine in the background of my picture. But I don't use that for games =)
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I have some chocolate and gummies set aside for quick munching. I'm also going to go out about 2 hours prior to launch to grab 3 sandwiches, gonna eat one after I buy it and save the other 2 for over night when I have a moment to open them and chow down.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dont think people are lying. Who can eat tons of hot pockets, pizza, and crap like that and play for 12+ hours? I couldnt. I did buy mostly healthy stuff but I also got dark chocolate and chips. Not even the "healthy" chips. I got cheddar and sour cream ruffles lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have you know I have low calorie/carb stuff right here ready for launch!

To quote Raj from TBBT "I plan on levelling up in the game, not my swimsuit size"

I had a couple of fresh cream scones the other day, a few swigs of Pepsi earlier today, and ordered a Chinese with some friends yesterday.
    I think I'm good for eating crap for about a week or so.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Aalyy View Post
    I honestly dont think people are lying. Who can eat tons of hot pockets, pizza, and crap like that and play for 12+ hours? I couldnt. I did buy mostly healthy stuff but I also got dark chocolate and chips. Not even the "healthy" chips. I got cheddar and sour cream ruffles lol.
    It's just a bit of fun ^^

Last launch I went all out on the unhealthy stuff, and I was shaking at times LOL!

Now I have actually bought some water(with taste ofc!) And tomorrow I will prepare mixed fruits in some bags that I will have in the fridge ready. But the snack is here, different crisps(chips) is needed! Cheddar and sourcream yumm!

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Get real food. Hell, order decent food in. The idea of eating 'snacks' for four days is silly. It's not going to hurt you at all to stop for actual means. Grow up.
    Let people do whatever they please. Why are you so anti-freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    You can actually see my amphetamine in the background of my picture. But I don't use that for games =)
    Hehe, coke(the drink lol) is my drug! But we don't need those things for gaming, we pros with it and without it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'll have you know I have low calorie/carb stuff right here ready for launch!

To quote Raj from TBBT "I plan on levelling up in the game, not my swimsuit size"

Haha, love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I had a couple of fresh cream scones the other day, a few swigs of Pepsi earlier today, and ordered a Chinese with some friends yesterday.
    I think I'm good for eating crap for about a week or so.
    Yeah, I think expansion launch is something that is cool enough for people to eat whatever they want for some days. I am not a judge though, my comment was more for fun. Cred to those people who eat different kind of food and manage to live healthy all year^^

Me though, snacks, coke and energy drinks ready for tomorrow and following days

My marathon shall be a whopping 3 hours,because I got work...!

Cheez its
    Turkey/cheese wraps
    Cliff Bars
    Monster Drinks
    Water
    Pickles
    Fruits

I've only got tuesday off so I'm using that day long gaming session as an excuse to eat terribly. So energy drinks, chocolate, pizza and whatever terrible toxic shit that is on sale or cheap for a reason. If a one day break from measured meals and water/tea ruins me I derserve it for being weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...