Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Original timeline Grom, nothing against alternate Grom

Garrosh Hellscream. Far and wide the best character of the World of Warcraft period.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar, all day long.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    He is not underrated at all man! he is fans favorite for many really.
    He definitely has fans but he doesn't get the love Arthas, Illidan, Garrosh and others get.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Koramar, followed closely by Zoggosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    He definitely has fans but he doesn't get the love Arthas, Illidan, Garrosh and others get.
    He does man specially during WC3 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Koramar, followed closely by Zoggosh.

I loved the voice actor of Koramar really awesome!

I've always liked Orgrim Doomhammer. To me, he's always represented a perfect balance between the Old and New Horde. Yeah, he was the warchief of the Old Horde, but his personality fits in perfectly with the New Horde as well, plus the current capital of the Horde is called Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really interesting to see people who 'don't really like Orcs' go for Thrall by a large margin.

Either way, Garrosh. In my view, he has surpassed his father at this point. Grom is, of course, a close second, but Garrosh takes the cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about the best, but Grom is definitely the worst. And of course they have to bring him back...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ah yes... Though that implies they'd been carrying around those corpses for quite some time.
    They were made before the second war began. Gul'dan made after the sack of stormwind which ended the first war while orcs occupied the city they apperantly let the corpses be until Gul'dan picked them up while doomhammer gathered allies for the second war.

I honestly don't understand the love for broxigar when people complain of all things overpowered and all things Knaak.

My favorite would have to be (pre-cata) Thrall, I like his more down to earth attitude compared to other orcs that only know the words "honor" and/or "smash"

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'll never, ever understand why people give two shits about Brox. He is about the worst orc in the entire franchise, basically a piece of green cardboard with what, 5-6 lines in the entire trilogy. All he does is slice Sargeras with a magic axe - that's it! The guy isn't a character he's more like the tiniest deux ex machina ever.

Ooooooon topic though!

Orgrim Doomhammer (curse you WoD!) and Thrall.
    Thank you for saying this, I never thought of Brox when we are talking Orcs until someone says something. And when that happens, it's usually followed by an inquiry of what he did again.

Lor'Themar has done more at this point.

Anyway, my vote goes to Rexxar, love his whole character. Plus he's fun in HotS.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh followed by Ner'zhul, Guldan, and Kargath. Saurfang when he's not in his feelings.

My least favorite would have to be Thrall. He was somewhat cool in WarCraft 3, but he's just been a coward in WoW. Always kowtowing to the Alliance, denying his Orcish roots / just picking and choosing the parts of his Orcish roots that he liked. Plus Garrosh's entire arc was Thrall failing. He dragged this Orc from Outland to Azeroth, filled his head with stories about how great his father was (Nevermind that for most of his life his father was kind of a dickhead, willingly drank the demon koolaid TWICE.) and then put him in charge and didn't give him any guidance. Then when Garrosh went and did Orc things the Orc way Thrall confronted him only to get absolutely smacked around and schooled on what it means to be an Orc. Post beatdown Thrall runs away so the player characters can deal with Garrosh and then sneaks back in to try to get a killing blow. (See cinematic.) - Then, he still gets absolutely trucked by a weakened Garrosh in AU Draenor. Oh and now the elements have abandoned him. Hopefully we don't see much (any?) more of him after BfA. Random Orc NPCs in the middle of nowhere rank above Thrall for me.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Really interesting to see people who 'don't really like Orcs' go for Thrall by a large margin.

Either way, Garrosh. In my view, he has surpassed his father at this point. Grom is, of course, a close second, but Garrosh takes the cake.
    MU Grom or AU? or do you share the second place with both Groms?

Also about Thrall because he is more human than most orcs. :P

My favorite is Dranosh Saurfang.

Mankirk's Wife. Because she's dead. And a Dead orc is the only good orc.

Deleted
    MU Grom Hellscream, probably one of my favourite characters not just Orcs. Followed very closely by pre Cata Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Saurfang (when Blizzard isn't yanking his character around), but I feel I'll always have the fondest memories of that orc in the Valley of Trials (can't recall name) who told me to go kick some sleeping peons.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Rexxar. Yes, only half-orc but still got some orc in him.