Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL, even the smallest has far more than any company can even dream of.
    Activision Blizzard does actually have a greater GDP than ~40 countries.

gratz to gingi

Signature Made By: Jassinta
    Wallpapers Made By: Jassinta

7+ Year Old Account
    I just got Server First 120 20 minutes ago! Super stoked!
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    I just got Server First 120 20 minutes ago! Super stoked!
    Holy shit dude, grats. I am barely 114 and I'm actually sad. I think I am going to finish all of the zones completely before doing endgame stuff. I just like being in the zones themselves.

Are you alliance or horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    4 hours and this dude is 120 on stream, and yet im sitting here for 4 hours unable to log in.
    Beyond frustrating.......
    How is that even possible?

Not even considering my server crashed a few minutes past midnight and didn't get back up, until 2 hours later, Magni and the scenario to land in Zuldazar took almost a full hour to complete....And then I was 7,2% of the way to level 111
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's possible, it took me solo 5 hours 54 minutes due to some bottle necking at the start. https://twitter.com/mabusgaming/stat...16204479770624

I'll be uploading a video if it.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

I watched Deadpool 2 in 3 minutes... I'm awesome too.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Lol really funny, because no one cares. Even if they do, they won't in like a week.

O look noone cares. Remind me again of this after some time if someone remembers this. Oh and btw Good Morning time to start. Also i can wipe my ass pretty fast.Get on my level

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL, even the smallest has far more than any company can even dream of.
    uh.....My guy there's only 16 countries that hit a trillion....which means apple has more than a solid 95% of the countries on earth. Other companies are a head of 90%ish.

Hopefully people who took vacation for playing BFA on launch day and they can't even login have learn something today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    Hopefully people who took vacation for playing BFA on launch day and they can't even login have learn something today
    Sitting at 117 with 2 quest zones done and a very smooth experience so I've learned something excellent.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Nice. Now he can sit around with his thumb up his ass as he now waits for everybody else to catch up.
    I really fail to see the point.

These people think it’s a race or that it matters.

Correction: his friends carried him to 120.

Failed: to read the quest text.

Just a failure all the way around because it isn’t a race. Sorry! Nothing accomplished.

Why are people so fucking salty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Sitting at 117 with 2 quest zones done and a very smooth experience so I've learned something excellent.
    Indeed, it was just the first 15 minutes that was horrible. And I play on Kazzak EU, which is one of the most populated servers. They did a quick server reset, and after that everything went smooth af.
    Sad to see so many had issues though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    Holy shit dude, grats. I am barely 114 and I'm actually sad. I think I am going to finish all of the zones completely before doing endgame stuff. I just like being in the zones themselves.

Are you alliance or horde?
    You have to finish zones anyway for flying later (pathfinder), I believe. And reputation gains too

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    These people think it’s a race or that it matters.

Correction: his friends carried him to 120.

Failed: to read the quest text.

Just a failure all the way around because it isn’t a race. Sorry! Nothing accomplished.
    Lol and why do you get to say what and what doesn't matter to people? We all have our vices.. Gingi set out with a goal of getting world first 120 and he accomplished that.

edit: grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    uh.....My guy there's only 16 countries that hit a trillion....which means apple has more than a solid 95% of the countries on earth. Other companies are a head of 90%ish.
    Market Cap =/= wealth, A better comparison would be revenue vs tax income. That said in Q2 Apple had revenue of 61 billion this would be good enough for the 18th largest economy with tax income somewhere between Thailand and Ireland.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2018-08-14 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Why are people so fucking salty?
    People can apparently have fun the "wrong" way.

Just bitter people.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds a bit sad..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..