Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    As one not going to play BfA, I thoroughly enjoy these <3 First time I can "spoiler" myself without regret ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    As one not going to play BfA, I thoroughly enjoy these <3 First time I can "spoiler" myself without regret ^^
    Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty scary how they went from Jaina running crazy and attacking civilians in Dalaran to "uuuh, I'm a little innocent girl with huge magical powers that just wants to do what's right". Not to mention that she seems hair color aside to get younger with age...

Wow seems to turn into a soap opera. Saurfang turning into some "I rather die than live without honor"-cliche, Jaina becomes Elsa, Varian gets replaced by Prince Adam, Thrall turned green Jesus a while ago and nobody really knows what he does now and finally Sylvanas, the next horde warchief that will likely not live very long(and seriously, I liked that char a while ago but currently her behaviour makes no sense and hence doesn't touch me at all). Rounded up by some stupid burning tree drama...I know why this is the first expansion I didn't buy right at the start(and no idea if I will buy it at all).
    Your pop culture references are from 2000 but not before... LOL

You seem to have no concept of time before you were born, so only reference the most recent.

HINT: Nothing is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Yeah but they needed the help of a Loa and a hidden ambush...without the empowerment of a practical god...that ship was gonna be at the bottom of the ocean before it ever made it to the clouds.

But queue the Hordie hand waving!
    meanwhile they still call jaina a deux ex machina.

also, how do you like your friend on the other side now, king Rastakhan?
    Last edited by Malikath; 2018-08-14 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    meanwhile they still call jaina a deux ex machina.

also, how do you like your friend on the other side now, king Rastakhan?
    Well it was all Jaina baby

clearly the "nightmare" is Ghuun

proving jaina is lead by old gods .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Good to know! Thanks for the info!

You're welcome Hey, I played since before release in 2005, with max. 1 year break due to work. So it is kinda special to me.
    And you wouldn't believe how many people are dropping out these days due to many reasons, mostly RL =D

Enjoy the expansion.

Keep those cutscenes coming (though from previous experience, they are limited and most of it remains grind, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    Same here! Looking forward to watching any & all cinematics !

Horde favoritism again! This game is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Your pop culture references are from 2000 but not before... LOL

You seem to have no concept of time before you were born, so only reference the most recent.

HINT: Nothing is new.
    Prince Adam? Well, I played with those around 1990. So...
    And seriously, not new is one thing: An almost exact copy is a different thing. A young naive blond dude that turns a whole battle around with the help of a magical sword that empowers him to inhuman levels? Who am I talking about? He-Man or Brad Vrynn?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Prince Adam? Well, I played with those around 1990. So...
    And seriously, not new is one thing: An almost exact copy is a different thing. A young naive blond dude that turns a whole battle around with the help of a magical sword that empowers him to inhuman levels? Who am I talking about? He-Man or Brad Vrynn?
    No.

look again the cinematic.

Prince Ad..heu I mean King Anduin does NOT use his sword to call the mighty power of the light to awesome-heal everyone in the rai..army to full life. He drops the sword, because, at his heart, he's not a warrior but a healer and call the light as a true priest.

In the video HE DROPS THE SWORD.

Again, unlike prince Adam, he does not have magical big muscle, he has not a stupid secret identity and he does not scream by the "power of the skull-whatever-of-guldan".

So no.

His arc is he's a healer, a peace-maker, forced by the situation to become a warrior for his own people. And yes, he's quite young with a smooth face. Let Blizzard time to add him all kind of wounds, blight, big-muscle-teen-boy-fantasy-XD-ROFL (I hope not. I hope blizzard will resist little boys).

Beside, if you play the battle. He's not really turning around the battle. After that point, if you connect the cinematic to the played part, the forsakens pushes back with a chimical weapon. It's Glorious Jaina and her Wonder-Boat who open access to the city.

But I agree with you : a crossover between He-Man and Frozen would be a great Disney-Mattel movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    That fucking Jaina Nightmare was so crisp... so fucking good. Wind T-Rex ain't got shit on undead felted face dad haunting shit.
    That was my favorite as well.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    I'm half expecting jaina to burst into a rendition of "let it go"... she's getting to look so much like elsa from frozen it's scary!!
    here ya go!

Deleted
    I pre-purchased BfA quite some time ago, I guess it's too late to ask for a refund?

Now we know why Jaina is so self loathing, because everyone hates her lol.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    this is more interesting. pity that i have to buy the exp next month.

More interesting

A guildie pointed me to the Jaina Nightmare video on youtube because I didn't see it ingame. Isn't that supposed to play right before arriving on Kul'tiras? I asked another friend of mine who also started questing in Kul'Tiras and he also didn't get to see that video.

Seems like a bug to me.

She can't even say Kul Tiras correctly. (It's Kool tear ahs, not Kull tear ass) Execute her.