Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ignore 90% of answers who just love go against someone saying anything wrong about the game : they are not thinking a single second before posting.

OP is right : i agree the first trait of Mythic+0's azerite armors should be very lower than that :/...
    The second / third / fourth being locked behind a big number is okay, as it replaces Artifact power farm, so it shoulds unlocks after a few weeks of raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Hmmm that seems more minor than I expected, as it will function soon and is just the "bonus" portion not working..?
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2018-08-16 at 12:15 AM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's almost like you rushed the game.
    The very first WQ I did gave me a piece of Azerite gear that required around the lines of 14,18,22 to unlock. As a fresh 120 with a +10Neck, by the time I get enough to unlock it it will be replaced by more WQ gear, Normal Dungeon Gear, Heroic Dungeon Gear, Mythic Dungeon Gear and probably raid gear.

Thats just piss poor game design....

The retards at blizzard are at it again haha

Deleted
    You definetly CAN equip them,,,

if you get high enough item, it's still upgrade even if you can't unlock traits since it still gives a lot of main stat

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    You definetly CAN equip them,,,

if you get high enough item, it's still upgrade even if you can't unlock traits since it still gives a lot of main stat

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...JDwhznu3ewzzy7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    EDIT: Hmmm that seems more minor than I expected, as it will function soon and is just the "bonus" portion not working..?
    yeah "just" the bonus portion

which is the point of the whole thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    becaue despite me doing every single source of AP I still cant even get the first trait on them

in fact I'm not even close

and before you say "give it a few days"

no matter how you spin it, having to stare at a +15 ilvl upgrade in your inventory because of mistuned timegating is just bad.
    Welcome to battle for waiting times.

It is only to worsen in the coming months as the AP requirements ramp up.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes this system seems badly designed, i m wearing 340 hat and shoulders with no traits due to the first trait requiring my neck to be 18, it is currently 12 and moving slow as a snail on a sleeping pill, this bfa seems complete lack luster compared to legion, going to have to grind the neck and that beingthe real content for 3 weeks,gg

Someone rushed the game and is paying for it

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    are you implying you should be punished for being good and accessing content faster? there isnt a single other game and has never been that does that.

and once again

if I didnt "rush" the game

my AP would be just as much lower as my completed content resulting in the same thing occuring on a lower ilvl piece.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-08-16 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    regardless if its "rushed" what other expansions made it so base mythic dungeon items were time gated? Its lame.

7+ Year Old Account
    except

I could use the artifact weapons

I'd be fine if I couldnt unlock the 2nd or 3rd or 4th trait right away

but not even being able to equip it is just BS

so dont compare it to artifact

it grew gradually it didnt have these huge cockblocks.
    no you couldent, it took a few weeks befroee you could get the final relic slot for the artirfact, so you held onto a relic to put in that slot.
    get rid of your rose tinted goggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The amount of *eh-em* casual players saying it's fine because another player "rushed" (ie did what he enojoyed in the game) or just needs to wait is concerning.

These are the people that will complain their HoA is level 12 and they can't get 340 traits in a week or two. Because the shit system won't change no matter how many roleplaying/alt leveling/pet battling you will do in weeks before raids, the tides will turn swiftly.

God, i thought i would not miss legion AP grinding, but atleast it had that "vanilla talent tree" feeling of progressing with every level. HoA is just sad.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    becaue despite me doing every single source of AP I still cant even get the first trait on them

in fact I'm not even close

and before you say "give it a few days"

no matter how you spin it, having to stare at a +15 ilvl upgrade in your inventory because of mistuned timegating is just bad.
    You can wear it, you just can't choose your trait until you meet the proficiency level. Assuming you know this, you may want to update your OP as to not mislead others.

That's not spin. That's clarifying the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no you couldent, it took a few weeks befroee you could get the final relic slot for the artirfact, so you held onto a relic to put in that slot.
    get rid of your rose tinted goggles.
    I mentioned that

third relic was a minor part of the artifacts power

for azerite it's literally everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    You can wear it, you just can't choose your trait until you meet the proficiency level. Assuming you know this, you may want to update your OP as to not mislead others.

That's not spin. That's clarifying the facts.
    you cant equip it, because it's worthless without the traits

splitting hairs will lead nowhere

Deleted
    it's literally the lowest possible epic in the game

it's the absolute base ilvl

spin it all you want
    The literally lowest possible epics in the game are Nat's Hat and Nat's Drinking Hat, with an itemlevel of 10. If you're talking actual armor/weapon, Staff of Jordan takes the prize with a mere 21 item levels.

If you want to spin things your way, at least use literal facts and not literal nonsense.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2018-08-16 at 12:55 AM.

What the fuck is with the people in this thread taking what OP's saying and twisting it?

I wouldn't really see an issue with it if it was the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th slots, but not being to access anything? That's pretty horrible.

This is what we worried about coming out of alpha and beta, sadly seems they didn't listen.

That first trait should be rather low, the rest is where the ramp up should be.

I mentioned that

third relic was a minor part of the artifacts power

for azerite it's literally everything

- - - Updated - - -

you cant equip it, because it's worthless without the traits

splitting hairs will lead nowhere
    It’s not splitting hairs though. You most definitely CAN equip it, it’s just not an upgrade for you until the trait is unlocked. There’s a massive difference in not being able to equip it and choosing not to equip it (for a valid reason).

I agree that it’s stupid though. It not being an upgrade is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Denarius View Post
    Just curious, I only hit 116 before i had to go to class tonight. You "basically" can't equip it? Or you can't equip it? Like, do you not want to because a lack of traits? or you legitimately can't?
    You can physically equip it. But without at least the first trait the piece would have to be wayyyy higher in ilvl than what you currently have to be an upgrade.

I presume this will only be a worry for the first few weeks, afterwards our neck's leveling speed is likely to outpace the AP demands that scale with ilvl. We just experienced a massive ilvl climb, that's all. I do think the first trait should have a very low Azerite requirement, or none at all.