Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Spoilers] The forces of Death are moving.

OK, there is NO WAY that this is a coincidence anymore right? All these Shadowlands/Death things going on recently, Bwonsamdi, Helya, Bolvar, Sylvanas, The Blighted Lands. Something is going to come out of this and I'm glad that she's alive maybe something will come out of her deal with Sylvanas, and hopefully she freaking kills Odyn this time.

edit: more https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53161/ring-of-the-reefs
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-08-16 at 03:42 AM.

We're definitely getting a death themed or Shadowlands expansion. There are way too many hints for it to not be somewhere down the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Sylvanas will finally join her in hell...as a disgraced soul!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Interesting. That complicates certain matters, and makes others a bit more clear, perhaps.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I'm glad she's still in the story, too interesting a character to waste off so fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Maybe Sylvanas will finally join her in hell...as a disgraced soul!
    hopefully she takes anduins goofy ass with her

i wonder if Bolvar will do something, it has been 8-9 years, it's about time to wake the fuck up and move that burned ass from the frozen throne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

OK, there is NO WAY that this is a coincidance anymore right? All these Shadowlands/Death things going on recently, Bwonsamdi, Helya, Bolvar, Sylvanas, The Blighted Lands. Something is going to come out of this and I'm glad that she's alive maybe something will come out of her deal with Sylvanas, and hopefully she freaking kills Odyn this time.

edit: more https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53161/ring-of-the-reefs
    loads of arthas references kicking about too.

i just hope when she kills odyn they make one hell of a fight cinematic out of it.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Dude this explain why we are getting a lot of references of Arthas since the novel before the storm(including the new light forged forsakens) and Uther's tomb being remodeled, something big is coming

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    We're definitely getting a death themed or Shadowlands expansion. There are way too many hints for it to not be somewhere down the road.
    I think we are pretty much in it. I would not be surprised to see a mid-tier patch with either Helya or Bwonsamdi in it, just because there are too many death gods so they gotta compete xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    loads of arthas references kicking about too.

i just hope when she kills odyn they make one hell of a fight cinematic out of it.
    Do you think he'll shout Valor multiple times as it happens?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    OK, there is NO WAY that this is a coincidence anymore right? All these Shadowlands/Death things going on recently, Bwonsamdi, Helya, Bolvar, Sylvanas, The Blighted Lands. Something is going to come out of this and I'm glad that she's alive maybe something will come out of her deal with Sylvanas, and hopefully she freaking kills Odyn this time.
    And the rest of the vrykul while we're at it. Please.

Good. I think her story was cut too short in legion. With her history with Odyn, her bargain with Sylvanas, and her connection to the Shadowlands, I'm glad she's not gone.
    And yes, we are in for an expansion on the concept of Death in Warcraft, and I'm very excited.

EDIT: I mean expansion as in further elaboration and story progression, not necessarily a game expansion. Though that might also be the case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we can finally know what kind of deal she made with Sylvanas
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Accolonn a while back leaked out a video that blizzard had him remove. It involves war between Alexstraza(life)and Bolvar/lichking(death). Pyromancer had talked about it , not sure if its giving any allied races from it. But most likely a patch event were the horde is on deaths side while alliance is with life. Sylvannas is already against life so it kinda makes sense in a way. Not sure how the other horde leaders will react. Also don't forget Bolvars daughter is in BFA. In this video , pyromancer talks about how Bolvar would want to kill Alexstraza. Because with her dragonfire at the wraithgate. He is now bound to this world and can never experience death/peace. That maybe getting rid of Alexstraza would allow him to pass on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCdySVG2KNU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Do you think he'll shout Valor multiple times as it happens?
    Lol!

Or that annoying groan sound file that goes with vrykul models
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Maybe we can finally know what kind of deal she made with Sylvanas
    Probably it was something like the side-plot of the valkiries in GoW 4, without Val'kyrs to carry warriors to Valhalla that would have give a free pass for Helya to raise anyone she wanted as draughts and terrorize the livings also Odyn would have more hard to escape because he wouldn't have Val'kyrs to transport adventures to his domain and test and prepare them against Helya.

The real question is what can offer Helya in his weakened status.....and thinking about it, wotlk introduces the concept of killing gods and consume them to gain their power

A few months ago, I theorized that we'd have allied race for Alliance and Horde be Valarjar and Kvaldir, respectively. After coming up with scenarios in my head, I came up with a little fan fiction where Sylvanas would want to call on Kvaldir for aid against Azshara (given Kvaldir/Naga history, and their strength in sea battle Azshara's forces) and would piss off Odyn in the meantime leading to the two factions choosing their sides.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    i wonder if Bolvar will do something, it has been 8-9 years, it's about time to wake the fuck up and move that burned ass from the frozen throne
    I'd recommend you doing the fire mage artifact quest and death knight class hall campaign from Legion...

We dont know where the body of Arthas went after ICC, I suspect we may yet see him again, perhaps this time alive and not the Lich King, could see it being sort of a redemption thing. Tho thinking about it, redemption isnt really possible for the acts he commited so perhaps a way for him to close the circle and end the scourge like he wanted to.

To help set the balance right would be a better way of putting it, I also suspect he might have unfinished business with Sylvannas and Jaina.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2018-08-16 at 05:55 AM.