Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I choose to look at the Legion allied races as with the Netherwing netherdrake farm. You get some really cool rewards for getting exalted, but it is not like it is life-critical so it is fun to go back and farm them up for something awesome, while you can still relax with it.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Sunk cost fallacy.
    its a video game not a walmart. It should be fun not have random rules you need a spreadsheet to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWayneRuddick View Post
    you're confused because you're comparing a race to play the game with to an in game reward.

If you view races as in game rewards then all the power to you.

I think races should be an option at the log in screen when you create a character. And having some races restricted behind quite late game content seems rather pointless when trying to get new players in. And it wasnt exciting content either, you simply grinded argus dailies which were more beneficial to do during legion. Now they offer very little.
    But Allied Races are an in game reward.....why wouldn't you compare them? If you think all Allied Races should be treated like regular races, then you misunderstand what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I choose to look at the Legion allied races as with the Netherwing netherdrake farm. You get some really cool rewards for getting exalted, but it is not like it is life-critical so it is fun to go back and farm them up for something awesome, while you can still relax with it.
    except when said races have BiS racials with game changing features.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Wahhh. wahhhh

I can't get content without playing content.

Wahhh Wahhh/

I'm a returning player, it's BS that i'm not auto 120 with full epics

Wahh wahh
    ^That. Like go cry to your mother and see what she has to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    There is TONS of stuff we will get during BFA that wasn't listed as BFA features.... dont be silly, you are just stretching and grasping for straws at this point.
    Are you comparing advertised launch features, IE stuff thats on the box, to Patch content? So you are not even trying to be serious, gotcha.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    But Allied Races are an in game reward.....why wouldn't you compare them? If you think all Allied Races should be treated like regular races, then you misunderstand what they are.
    allied races are not a reward. They are races we meet on our journeys and win them over to join our battles.

Lore wise anyway

Yeah, but the Void Elves and lightforged draenei suck at everything so who fucking cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion will add more races, on the next expansion the new players would have to go through BFA to gain access to these as well

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Yeah, but the Void Elves and lightforged draenei suck at everything so who fucking cares?
    void elves have some of the best dps traits around wtf you talking about.

"Your abilities have a chance to empower you with the essence of the Void. Entropic Embrace increases damage and healing by 5% for 12 sec. It has a 33% proc chance with 60 seconds internal cooldown."

"suck at everything" yea kk....

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    XD Damn you, you know what I mean. I didn't mean it in the literal sense, but as in that he has to farm, when there is new content, since he knew FULL WELL that the allied race requirements would remain the same, stated by blizz numerous times.
    hehe I knew what ya meant. could not help myself :P
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    It was a reward for Playing Legion Content... so... YES.
    Why are you defending this braindead idea?
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

void elves have some of the best dps traits around wtf you talking about.
    They should have never been added into the game as a playable race. The story and game is worse off because this asspull of a race is shitting it up.

They should have never been added into the game as a playable race. The story and game is worse off because this asspull of a race is shitting it up.
    Well that is something different. If you disagree with them lorewise thats fine but they are a strong race and very popular for dps.

Well that is something different. If you disagree with them lorewise thats fine but they are a strong race and very popular for dps.
    Which fucking sucks because the entire race just screams hot topic reject. which is what I assume everyone who places that shit excuse of a race is. There is no good reason to unlock them and anyone who says they have to play them for best dps is probably some dogshit tier list whore.

Not true of any allied race tho. You might have heard the worst thing in PVP right now is roots and slows, guess which race has 20% reduction on slow/root duration?

Darkspear Trolls. FYI it stacks with relentless for a total of 40% reduction.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was pissed off too, because I brought the game and it was announced you could have it (no strings attached).

Luckily a was halfway through, I played the beginning of legion so I had the Horde ones from the get go, but ally got the raw side of it.

If you have many characters at max level, just get the world quests with them and stack the badges, I waited for Darkmoon and got the 10% bonus rep.

Void elfs are actually easy, many world quests give them badges, the problem is lightforged dreanei.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Which fucking sucks because the entire race just screams hot topic reject. which is what I assume everyone who places that shit excuse of a race is. There is no good reason to unlock them and anyone who says they have to play them for best dps is probably some dogshit tier list whore.
    wait till vulpera are out, game wont even be the same

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Would love to see their faces when they try out classic servers!
    We got new races in Burning Crusade by just paying money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Not true of any allied race tho. You might have heard the worst thing in PVP right now is roots and slows, guess which race has 20% reduction on slow/root duration?

Darkspear Trolls. FYI it stacks with relentless for a total of 40% reduction.
    Yeah because majority of WoW players focus on pvp and not pve.....

5% increased damage proc for 12sec that procs on pull is huge.