Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So all those poor white businesses owners who were forced to stop discriminating against blacks were suffering religious persecution also? Remember some used religious reasons for their discrimination.
    Here you are again being racist towards white people, every fucking thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    I fail to see how forcing a Muslim to eat pork is the same as paying a bakery to make you a cake that has a specific meaning behind it, but okay.

our version of the talibans will use and abuse anything to try to make the point of how superior they are

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The guy is a full on nut job. Im done responding to him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If he doesn't have a two-guys toy behind the counter, then he can't offer that. I really don't understand the point of this kind of brinksmanship, though.
    I don't see it as brinksmanship - I see it as finding a clear middle ground.

The baker's right to freedom of expression (artistic/creative) is respected
    The customer's right to not be discriminated against on grounds of race, gender, sexual status etc is respected.

That seems like a sensible and clear middle ground that can appease both parties now and into the future.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    His (and few others on the forums) contempt for white people is fulled by biased mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Look up the word "testament" and get back to me chief.....
    I'll take that as you conceding your point, well done.

It's beautiful to see him to continue to be another person who lies about hating racism.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'll take that as you conceding your point, well done.
    To be fair, homosexuality is also addressed in the New Testament, not just the Old as all of yours were. However, divorce and other things they like to be selective about are in the New as well.

Wait how in the fuck am I being racist towards white people.

Did you fucking forget the 1940s-1960s? That was the jim crow era.Blacks jews, latinos, native americans could all be banned from areas or delegated to other areas due to their race.

The person said that business owners would suffer persecution is they were forced to serve gays and stop treating them like this is 1950s

I point out a very real time period in our history where that was the case just for races and I'm being racist and I'm the nut job? What the fuck is your problem?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's beautiful to see him to continue to be another person who lies about hating racism.
    How exactly is pointing out historical precedent racist?

Wait how in the fuck am I being racist towards white people.

Did you fucking forget the 1940s-1960s? That was the jim crow era.Blacks jews, latinos, native americans could all be banned from areas or delegated to other areas due to their race.

The person said that business owners would suffer persecution is they were forced to serve gays and stop treating them like this is 1950s

I point out a very real time period in our history where that was the case just for races and I'm being racist and I'm the nut job? What the fuck is your problem?!
    Probably that poor white people comment. A shame you are blind to your prejudice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    If the guy had any tact , he would learn how to refuse an order without making it (literally) a federal case. How hard would it be to say “sorry about that, I misread the schedule and I’m just too busy to make that cake for you”

Or be a fucking grown up and business man , and stop pretending Jesus will hate you if you bake a cake for 2 queers or a tranny.

I’m all for freedom. You should be able to do private business with whomever you choose. And generally think people are being petty as shit when they make a stink that a particular person won’t make them a cake, like there isn’t dozens of other places to buy a cake. Doing it for the publicity. But I can’t deny that nowadays people that refuse to make a cake know full well what the repercussions/implications are of that
    Gotta get his 15 minutes of fame somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    So I'm racist for saying

"In the jim crow era some business owners used religious reasons to discriminate against non-whites. Saying that modern religious people who wish to discriminate against gays using their religion are being persecuted is like saying people in the 60s who were forced to not discriminate based on race are being persecuted"

What fucking part of that is racist towards whites?! You'd have to have a warped fucking mind and some serious victim complex to even think that is racist towards white.

Divorce is a sin, he makes cakes for divorced people.

Discrimination against anyone using the name of the lord is also a sin punishable by death

Why do christians convienitly like to leave out the discrimination in the name of the lord is a sin part? What the fuck happened to Jesus love the sinner and all that shit?
    where exactly does it say in the bible that divorce is a sin? Please, point it out to me where exactly it says that divorce is a sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Probably that poor white people comment. A shame you are blind to your prejudice.
    Ooh poor religious person is what I would say today.

Back then it was indeed "poor white person" because they were the business owners who were discriminating...

I mean you know the jim crow era did happen right?

I feel like this forum probably has jim crow era deniers like holocaust deniers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    where exactly does it say in the bible that divorce is a sin? Please, point it out to me where exactly it says that divorce is a sin.
    18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
    Luke 16-18 and there are plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    To be fair, homosexuality is also addressed in the New Testament, not just the Old as all of yours were. However, divorce and other things they like to be selective about are in the New as well.
    I doubt they're catholic or they would know the big J said both testaments are to be followed. the point being that when you get to pick and choose what you think is moral or not it becomes obvious that the law needs to supersede your pet gripes in favor of giving everyone equal treatment under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The bible tells you to "Not get drunk on wine for it leads to debauchery". So being a drunkard is against God.
    Ummm, still not says it is against GOD, it says it leads to acts that maybe bad, but in itself alcoholism never been said it is a sin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh poor religious person is what I would say today.

Back then it was indeed "poor white person" because they were the business owners who were discriminating...

I mean you know the jim crow era did happen right?

I feel like this forum probably has jim crow era deniers like holocaust deniers.

- - - Updated - - -

Luke 16-18 and there are plenty more.
    True, when they marry again it is considered adultery and that is an act against GOD.
    But people can get divorced and live without marrying again. So the act of divorce itself is not an sin

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    @Demontjuh: "amg he doesn't like us, i wantz attention, i r special, he is bad man... bad i tell ya, he must cater to my awesomeness, bask in my queer power"

Are you really dead set on making yourself look like a moron?
    thats what they are doing tho, just ignore the dumbass and tell your community to not take their money there, hell even some outside their community will probably turn away cus of bad rep, the guy is tossing away potential customers.

will he survive that, yes, but is there a need to stomp someone into the ground for not wanting to serve you? just move on, go somewhere were you will receive a cake made with professionalism and dedication.

instaid they get hung up on this and halt their life to focus on this 1 guy thats mean to them, like the world is ending.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    Ummm, still not says it is against GOD, it says it leads to acts that maybe bad, but in itself alcoholism never been said it is a sin.

- - - Updated - - -

True, when they marry again it is considered adultery and that is an act against GOD.
    But people can get divorced and live without marrying again. So the act of divorce itself is not an sin
    There are other verses that clearly say man and woman become one flesh and man is not to separate them. In genesis.

And he made cakes for people that were celebrating a second wedding.
    Last edited by Themius; 2018-08-17 at 05:13 PM.

Deductive reasoning is weak within you I see.
    It's not MY reasoning, its his.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t agree with people being gay or transphobic as I really don’t care but what’s the point of targeting some place that is just to make a ruckish? I don’t get why people wouldn’t just ignore the place and go some where else if they don’t want your money screw them give it to some one else.