GG Blizzard, wasn't prepared for memes today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post

I don't get it.

But then again, I don't get most of the anime/cartoon crap posted here.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post

Memes of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Memes of Azeroth.

World of Warcraft? More like World of Memecraft, amirite guise?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Memes of Azeroth.

You can tell when you are officially old that even wow memes fly over your head!!

Seriously i dont get any of these and iam nearly 40 and have been playing since BC also i dont watch jap crap anime!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-18 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    You can tell when you are officially old that even wow memes fly over your head!!

Seriously i dont get any of these and iam nearly 40 and have been playing since BC also i dont watch jap crap anime!
    All I can tell about them is by the quotes.

The Steamed Clams has a photo of a grilled burger and the quote is, "They are obviously grilled".

While the Aurora Borealis quote basically makes you sound like an alcoholic for using it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

The Steamed Clams has a photo of a grilled burger and the quote is, "They are obviously grilled".

While the Aurora Borealis quote basically makes you sound like an alcoholic for using it.
    Thanks for the explanations but i still dont get it?

I honestly feel iam becoming too old for this game when even the memes i used to get flys over my head!

I honestly feel iam becoming too old for this game when even the memes i used to get flys over my head!
    Think of it this way, the second one would be like me showing you a big old dish of Barbecued Chicken and telling you it is baked. Just by looking at it, you can tell I am lying to you.

The last one is kinda like those jokes you make towards your friends you see trying to start drinking and getting drunk first thing in the morning.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

It's all Simpsons references

You must be 90 to be too old to get classic, well-known Simpsons references.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

No...no...

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It's all Simpsons references
    Man do i feel sheepish!

OK you baaaaad boys i shall rewatch the simpsons even though i havent seen that shit in such a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No...no...
    K, then I misinterpreted as well then. I stopped watching TV mostly years ago.

I get maybe 5 hours of TV time a month normally and that is typically on Netflix, Hulu, or Vudu or the CW app when the Flash, Super Natural, and other series are being aired.

- - - Updated - - -

Man do i feel sheepish!

OK you baaaaad boys i shall rewatch the simpsons even though i havent seen that shit in such a long time!
    Holy crap, all of the quotes in a single video. And the sad thing is I think I remember that seen now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    TBH i feel embarrassed cause i saw the Simpsons back when it first debut back in 1989

Damn i used to be such a expert on that show and loved that show but Zombie Simpsons killed it for me a long time ago,

Clearly i must turn in my nerd card cause 10 years ago i wouldve gotten the references but now iam stumped!

10+ Year Old Account

It's from an episode of The Simpsons called "22 Short Films About Springfield" (S07E21) the segment was “Skinner and the Superintendent” which if you look it up on youtube you can see the whole 2:50 scene

Edit: LOL in the time it took me to create an account and post I got beaten. Oh well, at least after 7 or so years of lurking here I finally have an account
    Last edited by Arkymedez; 2018-08-19 at 04:20 PM. Reason: beaten to the punch

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Can you name them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Can you name them all?
    [IMG]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/403/334/130.jpg[IMG]
    i'll never understand why people revere a common criminal like 2pac.

- - - Updated - - -

*notices your guts*

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Do you need some help?