Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People enjoying the game are playing it, not jerking each other off on the forums.

That's why you see lots of whine threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    From the Chris Metzen interview
    "Overall, Metzen doesn't shy away from stern language, expressing embarassment for the behavior of the nerd community. He's concerned with the community's mentality to throw stones online"

And he is right.
    Just look at the frontpage of MMO-C right now.

First off...those are normal forums these days. And some of the threads are normal threads we have had before.

But lets go by each thread title:

- Neck stats increase: Question about numbers. Normal game play question.
    - WoW music: you you are right on this one. I think the music is at the same level...or did he miss jaina's warbringer song?
    - Game is stale: yup again. its a taste thing
    - Tokens cheaper: Normal question so a good question
    - expansion is the worst: Normal question for a forum.
    - Was this it: you are right on this one. To much complaining 1 week in :P.
    - Token price: normal question.
    - just cut out leveling: Its a negative one...but its not a new one.
    - Negative feedback:.....euuuhh you call that negative...while your own thread is the same thing. Its not a negative.
    - Lazy expansion: If he constructs it well. not a negative one.
    - Mobs scale: is a negative one.
    - scouting reports: yup negative one.
    - City question: neutral indeed.
    - Loving expansion: indeed lol...but it positive one.
    - Alts: whine post yeah.
    - Reps for allied races: Negative one yeah...but valid question.
    - Factions change: Indeed neutral.
    - highest dps: Indeed neutral.
    - mythic: its a positive/valid remark.
    - remove warmode: its indeed negative.

So overal i agree with you a bit more positive's then you. But i really think some of the different ones are valid. There are some huge questions decission wise.

But on the other hand. How cruel, hard, rude etc people are ...yeah some most likely will become extremly toxic.

Deleted
    While forums have become more negative and toxic, and that shit breeds.
    its not all baseless.
    blizz cant keep watering down our soup and tell us its the same good taste.

i honestly believe if an expansion the like of lets say wotlk came around, u'd see a lot of that negativity go away. But lets be honest, it wont happen. We're used to a watered down product, and with bfa right now, the bowl is just a little more clear than it used to be. Its not okay, and the players are catching on.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Maybe if they put more heart in the game and make it great again the negativity would be less.
    Vocal minorities will always bitch about something. Also there are different opinions on what made/makes the game great.

Beta releases like this one usually get SLAMMED.

It’s Blizz, it’s not the user’s fault it was released in beta quality. Look no Arathi!

Most the people shreaking about BFA havent even bought it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Chris Metzen needs to put on his big boy pants and learn to admit when he has made massive mistakes. Being an apologist for a company and their failings makes him (and forum posters) look really pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    It really makes a lot of sense. People who are happy are busy playing, not posting.
    Word. Only frustated people are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Oh wow, people are responding poorly to a product that they dislike. Their complaints are totally invalidated because Chris Metzen alluded to a lackluster author drawing ire on Twitter.

And THIS ^^^ /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookysheep View Post
    Chris Metzen needs to put on his big boy pants and learn to admit when he has made massive mistakes. Being an apologist for a company and their failings makes him (and forum posters) look really pathetic.
    If I had the power - I swear I would get a policy out and ban people like you(and everyone on that list OP posted).

"Everybody makes a mistake" WTF are you talking about. Is this a pointer for real(like something you can have a discussion about)? Just like all that random crap people are starting up?

We could argue about if BfA is actually good or not, but this reeks of him being angry that people aren't kissing his feet and blessing the ground where he stands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    We could argue about if BfA is actually good or not, but this reeks of him being angry that people aren't kissing his feet and blessing the ground where he stands
    Nobody talks about him.

Look at the screen he posted - then let's talk.

It's out of control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Forced positivity is the faggiest thing ever conceptualized
    Entitled to criticize for no valid reason is neckbeard.

Some of the things you've listed as "negative" have been hotfixed and made better, proving that "negative" threads work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suck it up or quit.

It’s oretty clear Blizzard is completely on board with the direction the game is going. All this pussyfooting and crying on forums is literally useless. Speak with your wallet if you have an issue, or shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If I had the power - I swear I would get a policy out and ban people like you(and everyone on that list OP posted).

"Everybody makes a mistake" WTF are you talking about. Is this a pointer for real(like something you can have a discussion about)? Just like all that random crap people are starting up?

And if I had the power I would ban sycophant fanbois like you, who are THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE players and forum posters. Telling a company they can do no wrong when they clearly are doing wrong makes you a major part of the problem and not the solution. No one wants you here or in the game, so why not just go away or at least stop spewing your sycophant viewpoints that actually are nauseating? You are like those teacher's pet nerds that everyone laughs at yet you still think you are being "such a good boy" because mommy tells you so LOL.

Deleted
    And if I had the power I would ban sycophant fanbois like you, who are THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE players and forum posters. Telling a company they can do no wrong when they clearly are doing wrong makes you a major part of the problem and not the solution. No one wants you here or in the game, so why not just go away or at least stop spewing your sycophant viewpoints that actually are nauseating? You are like those teacher's pet nerds that everyone laughs at yet you still think you are being "such a good boy" because mommy tells you so LOL.
    I would pay Blizz to clean up people like you. Ban the account for these reason:

1)Demanding retarded stuff.
    2)Being destructive, because you are bored.

But no - because they are big and correct, they have to take the "feedback".

If they were like a smaller company, they would had wiped morons out.

Wait, what's wrong with the music? It's mostly good in BFA.

I would pay Blizz to clean up people like you. Ban the account for these reason:

1)Demanding retarded stuff.
    2)Being destructive, because you are bored.

But no - because they are big and correct, they have to take the "feedback".

If they were like a smaller company, they would had wiped morons out.

The sooner you quit the game the happier everyone will be. No one wants you here so why are you here?

Deleted
    The sooner you quit the game the happier everyone will be. No one wants you here so why are you here?
    Because 40 and virgin types like you, who wants Blizz to fail(just because you are mad/bored)satisfies me.

Because 40 and virgin types like you, who wants Blizz to fail(just because you are mad/bored)satisfies me.
    I know children like you who can come up with more more original attempts at insults. Juice box and a nap for you! LOL.