Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Look

IM just going to go with HuffPost on this.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b018b93e94dfe1

If huffpost is going to leave that title and not edit it or change it...Then you know it most likely has merit.
    That's a pretty terrible article leaving readers none the wiser except for this: "In the charging documents he is charged with being in the country without documents. He is not in extradition proceedings." A bit weird considering the outstanding warrant they're adamant exists on him and gives them reason to detain him from his life and family as a threat to border security. Who is it that can't be reasoned with here.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    http://time.com/5371113/joel-arrona-...wife-pregnant/

So much for being pro-life. They could at least gave the woman a ride to the hospital.
    Why? She was capable of driving herself to the doctor appointment.

I had no idea to be a police officer required you to be profile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Most illegals did go through the legal process and have expired visas. Anyone who has ever dealt with the federal government knows its full of red tape. Nothing is as simple as it seems. Even the FLOTUS was considered illegal at one point.

What happens if you find yourself status expired while you have a job and family in the US? If you have time and money you fill the paperwork and let someone else deal with it. If you're working paycheck to paycheck like a lot of South American immigrants you face you really cant afford to sit in an office for a week to sort it out. You dont have the money to hire a case worker. Lets say you wait too long or remember too late, then what? You face deportation and risk having to through a waiting period (up to 5 years) before you can come back. You can voluntarily leave go to customs and say "hey, I'm trying to renew my status" and they, "you know what, we're suddenly full". No one with a job and family will risk that.
    i was more referring to the ones who enter illegally.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    That's a pretty terrible article leaving readers none the wiser except for this: "In the charging documents he is charged with being in the country without documents. He is not in extradition proceedings." A bit weird considering the outstanding warrant they're adamant exists on him and gives them reason to detain him from his life and family as a threat to border security. Who is it that can't be reasoned with here.
    Him being in this country illegally actually gives them the right to detain him. A potential murder charge just puts him at the top of the priority stack with regards to who they’re going to try and catch.

The wife is an illegal immigrant too, they didn't deport her.

All 5 of their kids are US citizens. Dad had a job.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    People still pushing the lie that this guy was wanted for murder?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    Him being in this country illegally actually gives them the right to detain him. A potential murder charge just puts him at the top of the priority stack with regards to who they’re going to try and catch.
    No. civil =/= criminal offense. Why not be happy he's there instead of hanging him out like a creep on the same level as criminals? He's got a job but you're not detaining his employer for hiring him or ignoring helping him get his papers in order. They're just taking advantage of his situation for their own gain.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-08-20 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I keep getting told that we have to deport undocumented immigrants for our safety, but they keep deporting people who are doing things like picking up their kids in school or driving to the hospital or reporting domestic abuse.

Strange, it's almost like the "safety" they're talking about isn't actual physical safety.
    That's probably true, they are also referring to other safeties, like economic etc. Illegal Immigration does cost the nation a good amount of money after all, even if they are paying some sort of taxes, chances are they aren't in the tax brackets that pay a significant amount that would cover the loss.

And still, this guy is wanted for/suspected for Murder, I dont know if this is the "Rosa Parks" to put up in the media as your golden boy against ICE.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guchie View Post
    That's probably true, they are also referring to other safeties, like economic etc. Illegal Immigration does cost the nation a good amount of money after all, even if they are paying some sort of taxes, chances are they aren't in the tax brackets that pay a significant amount that would cover the loss.

And still, this guy is wanted for/suspected for Murder, I dont know if this is the "Rosa Parks" to put up in the media as your golden boy against ICE.
    You don't need a "Rosa Parks" to have a civil discussion on the issue and what's 'right'. The fact that you think you do is very telling of the debate-climate in general. Something most media is oblivious to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    People still pushing the lie that this guy was wanted for murder?
    There are plenty of reputable news sites reporting that he is in fact wanted for a warrant in regards to a murder. So unless you have proof other than "I dont like it"..... put up or shut up?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of reputable news sites reporting that he is in fact wanted for a warrant in regards to a murder. So unless you have proof other than "I dont like it"..... put up or shut up?
    Wouldn't he be in line to be extradited instead of released from detention then?

You don't need a "Rosa Parks" to have a civil discussion on the issue and what's 'right'. The fact that you think you do is very telling of the debate-climate in general. Something most media is oblivious to.
    What is there to debate, Mexican government wants him in regards to a murder.

It's just much easier for YOU to debate your side if the person you are defending isn't a potential murderer.

I'll just quote someone you probably like, "We a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws." You want to become American? Great, follow the law, I have no remorse for anyone who breaks in and gets deported, there are plenty of other immigrants waiting to come in legally that are far more deserving and law abiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't he be in line to be extradited instead of released from detention then?
    You are assuming what ICE is doing is related to the murder charge and not due to his legal status? Perhaps he was just targeted for the charge and his status in the us. I dont know I dont work for ICE or the government, and neither do you so speculation means little.

You failed to mention the fact of why they detained him

He murdered someone, he's a criminal scumbag, but please keep defending Illegal Immigration like this one, it shows the Left loves murderers, and the more you defend such people, the more that blue wave turns in to a shit wave that flushes down the toilet.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What is there to debate, Mexican government wants him in regards to a murder.

It's just much easier for YOU to debate your side if the person you are defending isn't a potential murderer.

I'll just quote someone you probably like, "We a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws." You want to become American? Great, follow the law, I have no remorse for anyone who breaks in and gets deported, there are plenty of other immigrants waiting to come in legally that are far more deserving and law abiding.

- - - Updated - - -

You are assuming what ICE is doing is related to the murder charge and not due to his legal status? Perhaps he was just targeted for the charge and his status in the us. I dont know I dont work for ICE or the government, and neither do you so speculation means little.
    He's not the first and won't be the last in your circus of ICE vs Mexican consulate but please go off on what the truth is along with 'illegal immigration' like they're concrete things that exists in the first place. People migrate and 'break in' all the time. They have two years to get their papers in order if they weren't at the time of entering. People that's done nothing wrong other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't warrant treatment on par with criminals. Help them out and only deport them if they don't cooperate to get things in order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    please keep defending Illegal Immigration like this one, it shows the Left loves murderers, and the more you defend such people, the more that blue wave turns in to a shit wave that flushes down the toilet.
    Cool bit of projection you've got there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Abolish ICE already.
    Give them more money

Imo whole family should be deported

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly he was preventing her from exercising her rights for an abortion and was arrested appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Give them more money

The wife is American so good luck with that, sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    You failed to mention the fact of why they detained him

He murdered someone, he's a criminal scumbag, but please keep defending Illegal Immigration like this one, it shows the Left loves murderers, and the more you defend such people, the more that blue wave turns in to a shit wave that flushes down the toilet.
    He murdered someone in another country according to ICE and when the other country is asked they say they have no records of that... explain how that happens without ICE lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Give them more money

Why do you want to deport American children?

- - - Updated - - -

But she's brown and from Mexico therefore bad.

The article I read said she's illegal too. She doesn't have a criminal record though.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The article I read said she's illegal too.
    The kids aren't illegal, they're American, give the parents a path to citizenship that's all.