Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Shouldn't have come here illegally.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    The wife admitted he has been here illegally for 12 years. He has broken rules and must pay the consequences.
    It's interesting how you only care about consequences when it's people without power. I mean, where are you demanding consequences for the state murdering people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Oh noes, a criminal got deported. What will we ever do.
    Why aren't you demanding murderous white nationalists get deported?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    She was going in for a planned c section, she was not in labor. This seems like an awful lot of drama drummed up to make a situation sem worse than it is.

IF this was targeted due to him being wanted for murder I do not see a problem. If they are targeting random Spanish looking people at gas stations however ...
    Is this true? I want it to be true but I'll look it up before I start laughing my ass off.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/19/64002...nned-c-section

Yep, From NPR, which is hardly a conservative bastion. I'll commence laughing my ass off now. Seriously guys, It's the age of the internet, slow your roll before trying to gin up outrage and do a little research before you make yourselves look like idiots.
    Last edited by ArguesWithStrangers; 2018-08-21 at 12:35 AM. Reason: had to check

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    You don't know how citizenship works, do you?
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    I'm not sure why people who want to be traitors to the state should get treated better than people who want to live here for a better life.

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    I don't really have a lot of regard for anyone who chooses to be in this country illegally and I don't see anything wrong with deporting people who have been here for over a decade without taking advantage of the multiple pathways toward citizenship.
    Why does it matter so much to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I'm not sure why people who want to be traitors to the state should get treated better than people who want to live here for a better life.
    Because the law says illegal immigrants get deported and murders go to jail or are executed depending on the state.

Why shouldn't they have their citizenship revoked?

- - - Updated - - -

Because the law says illegal immigrants get deported and murders go to jail or are executed depending on the state.
    Why should it work that way? I mean, the law also said that slavery was legal, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Why should it work that way? I mean, the law also said that slavery was legal, so...
    Perhaps an analogy is needed here. One of my kids punches another one of my kids. Because the trouble maker was one of my kids I send them to timeout. Then another random kid wanders into my house and demands to live there (I wonder why I keep leaving my door unlocked...). I bring the kid home to their parents who are ultimately responsible for it. I'm not responsible for the rest of the worlds children no more than my government is responsible for other governments citizens.

Don't like it? Well every country on earth has laws and rules on what you can do if you want to live there and if you follow them you won't have a problem.

Perhaps an analogy is needed here. One of my kids punches another one of my kids. Because the trouble maker was one of my kids I send them to timeout. Then another random kid wanders into my house and demands to live there (I wonder why I keep leaving my door unlocked...). I bring the kid home to their parents who are ultimately responsible for it. I'm not responsible for the rest of the worlds children no more than my government is responsible for other governments citizens.

Don't like it? Well every country on earth has laws and rules on what you can do if you want to live there and if you follow them you won't have a problem.
    This...isn't a justification for anything.

What you're failing to understand is that power must always justify the systems it puts in place. If it cannot, then it should be done away with, as no justification exists. Furthermore, saying other countries do it is an appeal to popularity. Multiple powerful people liking something doesn't make it good. It just means it serves the powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Hi Zython, my name is Asmodias. You'll have to forgive me... I don't know who the fuck you are... though you seem to know me.
    Hi, Asmodias. You'll have to forgive me for thinking that you're a cookie-cutter right-winger who has never had an original thought in his mind, given that every other right-winger is cut from the same cloth. Maybe you'll say something interesting someday. Who knows. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Show me members of the state who have killed someone, been found guilty and not punished, and I will fight to get them punished.
    Strange to demand the state find them guilty first, given the state's interest in protecting itself. But anyhow, Oliver North.

This...isn't a justification for anything.

What you're failing to understand is that power must always justify the systems it puts in place. If it cannot, then it should be done away with, as no justification exists. Furthermore, saying other countries do it is an appeal to popularity. Multiple powerful people liking something doesn't make it good. It just means it serves the powerful.
    So what justification do I have for not letting the entire world live in my country or in the case of the analogy not taking care of all of my neighbors kids? The point is that it's the duty of a government to take care of its citizens first, that it's sole function.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we revoke the citizenships of all criminals? Or only the ones you don't like?

So what justification do I have for not letting the entire world live in my country or in the case of the analogy not taking care of all of my neighbors kids? The point is that it's the duty of a government to take care of its citizens first, that it's sole function.
    But that's clearly untrue. The government refuses to aid its citizenry. So what's the actual deal, then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Can we revoke the citizenships of all criminals? Or only the ones you don't like?
    Just the ones that are actually a threat.

Deleted
    Ohh yeah, the guy who fled Mexico because he murdered somebody, it's a real shame he missed his wife giving birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I mean these people aren't citizens, but yeah naturalized citizens should have their citizenships revoked if they commit homicide, give them prison time if it's petty, deport them if it's serious (after serving time), and illegals who commit crime, should be deported.

This is further proof that there is nothing liberals will not defend in order to oppose conservatives. Before they were at least saying that only the illegal immigrants who were violent criminals need to be deported.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant determine the difference between slavery and murder/illegal immigrant then you are a shining example of what's wrong with Society today

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    If you cant determine the difference between slavery and murder/illegal immigrant then you are a shining example of what's wrong with Society today
    Of course I know the difference. Illegal immigration doesn't hurt people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    This is further proof that there is nothing liberals will not defend in order to oppose conservatives. Before they were at least saying that only the illegal immigrants who were violent criminals need to be deported.
    How dare he violently drive his wife to the hospital.

Of course I know the difference. Illegal immigration doesn't hurt people.

- - - Updated - - -

How dare he violently drive his wife to the hospital.
    I know you're being facetious, but I was obviously referring to the bit about him being wanted for murder. But sure, go on about driving his wife to the hospital. By the way, it was a scheduled c-section too, so there was absolutely no emergency in the drive itself.

10+ Year Old Account

Really? If they are wanted for murder in another country, they can get extradited. If they murder here, they stay. Simple.