Loving the game.

I only play 1 or 2 hours a day, I’ve never run out of things to do.

I am not trying to be the best DPS or Healer In the game because we’ll there will always be someone better than me and have more time so I play the class I enjoy vs Max and min.

Also there isn’t any prestiage or achievements for topping charts; plus my achievements IRL are much more rewarding.

I love LFR and normal, I can see the content at my own pace and then if I want the achievements I can just pay gold for them since I’ve already seen the story.

Typically I play the first month or two of the expansion and to get all the current rep and raid achievements then wait until the end of the expansions to finish the second half in which I can use gold to buy all mythic achievements after all the guilds have spent countless months finishing the content and I’ve paid maybe like $60?

Time is money friends.

Which saves time, money and stress because my life doesn’t resolve around a game.

Anyone else love enjoying the game vs making it your life?

New signature:
    Successful people build each other up, inspire and motivate each other.

Unsuccessful people hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    because we’ll there will always be someone better than me
    Psyche of a champion right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Psyche of a champion right there.
    Oh my.. thank you, the idea is not to be perfect but to make permanent.

The diminishing returns on being perfect is so high and there isn’t anyone “perfect” at a skil, always ways to improve, so I choose to work hard enough to be knowledgeable but don’t care to be the best in a game.
    Last edited by nomorepriest; 2018-08-21 at 02:27 PM.

The countless hours you put into a final boss of a mythic raid tier is what makes the feeling when you get it down so rewarding. I wouldn't get anything out of just going in and getting the kill without earning it. But each to his own.

I was exciting to see a positive post... but after reading it seems very biting and almost troll like. To say that you love the game because it allows you to be casual is a great point, I do as well.

But then you go into obvious topics such as "buying achievements" which could lead one to believe that you are just trolling.

Balancing your life and the game is important, and you are allowed to allocate your priorities as you so chose. But the way you frame your post seems to make light of those who are more dedicated players.

Just something to think about.

It’s not trolling at all. I just have been really enjoying the game as a casual player
    With the introduction to purchase gold and catch up mechanics
    Really allows for all people to enjoy any aspect of them game @NutellaCrepe

Deleted
    I've been playing since mid TBC, and time when I could put 8 hours a day into game are long over. Now I have two kids, and can only play 1-2 hours a day.

And I feel (almost) the same as momorepriest. I enjoy game, reading quests, not rushing anywhere. I'm not even lv 120.

Sometimes it can be very nice to step a down and enjoy WoW instead to be always at the top.

I'm finding BfA very nice, where plot is not about world's end and can be a little bit more relaxing.

Cheers.

I am with you. I haven't had this much fun in WoW since MoP. I'm enjoying taking things at my own pace. Only have 1 120 Guardian Druid and been enjoying logging on doing world quest emissaries, maybe a dungeon or two and slowly leveling my alts.