Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

It's time to remove War Mode

Trying to level an alt and I'm already getting tired of 24/7 ganking. The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.

Maybe make it so 120s can't attack 110-119 levels.

It's time to turn off War Mode

I know it's terrible. If only there was some way to switch it off.....

Disable it, good job you are safe to level faster now.

I’m probably stating the hugely obvious here, but you could maybe try switching war mode off?

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Trying to level an alt and I'm already getting tired of 24/7 ganking. The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.

Then... disable it?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I know it's terrible. If only there was some way to switch it off.....
    Bloody hell man you are a genius!

Deleted
    Or, really crazy idea, just disable warmode.
    Last edited by mmoc63c4b54c03; 2018-08-25 at 09:39 AM.

Yeah its pretty much time to make Warmode ON permenant for everyone since the game without casual PVP is boring.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Then... disable it?

Wow.
    Yeah the typical answer is "yeah disable it" but the 10% reward is tooo much to ignore. Thats why people doesn't like war mode

Yeah the typical answer is "yeah disable it" but the 10% reward is tooo much to ignore. Thats why people doesn't like war mode
    If they remove it, you also don't get a 10% reward. So stop being daft. If you don't like it, then don't turn it on.

Yeah the typical answer is "yeah disable it" but the 10% reward is tooo much to ignore.
    If it's costing you SO MUCH TIME that the 10% isn't enough, then your LOSING XP by not turning it off aren't you?

If you can't deal with it, turn it off.

No it's really not. It increases a 16k XP quest by like 1.6k XP.

Levelled alts to 120 just fine with it off.

So 10% is too good but also not worth it. /pat nice try though. Enjoy your dying then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am still impressed, the few times I use War Mode, how many people whine at me with emotes when I kill them. Why did you turn on War Mode if you did not want to get killed???
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    The 10% bonus is because you are more at risk.... Why give a 10% bonus to pussies? You want to be rewarded for being a pussy? Thats society now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you have made your choice. More exp/resourses in exchange for the safety you had. Now stop being entitled little brat and live with your decision
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're constantly getting ganked and killed then you're wasting more time not getting any XP than what the 10% XP bonus would give you in the long run.

War Mode was not created to give you a free 10% XP boost while leveling. It was created for people that like world PvP. If you don't, turn it off.

Sidenote: I've killed multiple 120's with my 112 druid since everything scales.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore
    Unspoken rule? Just like the one not to bitch about the outcome of your choices/actions?
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

So everybody should have it removed because you don't want to turn it off? Nah fuck that, if you want the extra 10% exp then you have to deal with the risk.