Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sylvanas is the best Warchief the Horde has ever had!

Sylvanas is the best Warchief the Horde has ever had!

No Hyperbole she is quite literally the best Warchief the Horde has ever had.

Not only has she given the Horde the whole of Kalimdor and not only did her trap nearly destroy the entire Alliance leadership but she still has a ton of experience working with Humans and Dwarfs cause she fought alongside them way before the New Horde was still a thing so she knows everything they are thinking unless they have thrown that book outside the window but clearly what i have seen they aint!.

She brilliantly predicted what Anduin would do and she prepared for it only for it to be foiled cause of Jaina which she could no way couldve prepared for.

Bottom line is she knows every human tactic under the sun and every Alliance tactic under the sun and her tenure as a underling in the Horde has made her learn even more.

She now has the Whole of Kalimdor and now she has the whole of the Zandarlari Empire under her control you cant tell me any other Horde leader has done better?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-26 at 10:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    She now has the Whole of Kalimdor and now she has the whole of the Zandarlari Empire under her control you cant tell me any other Horde leader has done better?
    She doesn't, as the Zandalari haven't officially joined the Horde yet lorewise.

7+ Year Old Account
    She is not really doing anything, so not really the best warchief. If she starts doing some things in the BFA war campaign, she might begin to smooth up on the title of Warchief.

But the thing is......I am always gonna see Thrall as the Warchief in my head and Sylvanas does not change that.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    She doesn't, as the Zandalari haven't officially joined the Horde yet lorewise.
    Erm i pretty sure they will by 8.1

Also did you do the questline?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Whole of Kalimdor? Dude, read the table missions, at this point the alliance are raiding both crossroads and Orgrimmar

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Bottom line is she knows every human tactic under the sun and every Alliance tactic under the sun and her tenure as a underling in the Horde has made her learn even more.
    I assume this also entails the human tactic of turning orcs into skeletons and dead bodies because so far it seems she's killed more orcs than the Alliance has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm i pretty sure they will by 8.1

Also did you do the questline?
    I did do the questlines.

8.1 isn't now, lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I assume this also entails the human tactic of turning orcs into skeletons and dead bodies because so far it seems she's killed more orcs than the Alliance has.
    Means to a end

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I did do the questlines.

8.1 isn't now, lorewise.
    Rastakahn is almost powerless now and its only the Horde that is proping him up now!

He sold his soul to Bwonsamdi and you better believe he will collect!

Deleted
    the whole of Kalimdor
    No she hasn't. I don't see any major Horde presence in Tanaris, Uldum, Silithus, Ahn'qiraj, Un'goro Crater, Thousand Needles, Feralas, Desolace, Felwood, Hyjal, Winterspring, Moonglade, the Azuremyst Isles, and Teldrassil. In addition, their control over Ashenvale and Darkshore is contested by the Night Elves, as we can see from the War Table missions, who are retaliating hard, and even set up a foothold in Durotar. So much for "Killing hope by delivering a blow that would never heal". I guess that proves that Delaryn was right after all.

Sylvanas firmly controls only Durotar, the Barrens, Azshara and Mulgore. The other zones are all contested between Sylvanas, the Alliance, and third parties (demons, satyrs, naga, centaurs, etc.).

Besides, Sylvanas was very naive. The Night Elves did not lose hope when their demigod was murdered in front of their eyes, and their beloved forests were tainted by Archimonde. No, they kept fighting. So what made Sylvanas believe that killing Malfurion and burning Darnassus would crush the Night Elves' hope?

and not only did her trap nearly destroy the entire Alliance leadership
    Well, Yeah, Instead of using tactical geniuses and war veterans like Turalyon, Blizzard gives all the power to the 18-yo-old boy and his obnoxious wolf uncle, of course they fell repeatedly for Sylvanas' traps. The writers aren't even trying to make the Alliance act cunningly.

but she still has a ton of experience working with Humans and Dwarfs cause she fought alongside them way before the New Horde was still a thing.
    Has she? When? During the Second War? I don't recall her fighting alongside Humans and Dwarves, perhaps you are mistaking her for her older sister Alleria.

She brilliantly predicted what Anduin would do and she prepared for it only for it to be foiled cause of Jaina which she could no way couldve prepared for.
    She should have prepared for an aerial attack because she knew that the Alliance had the Vindicaar, as well as several gryphon riders, gyrocopters and gunships that they could have used.

and now she has the whole of the Zandarlari Empire under her control
    So, basically, she has Dazar'alor under her control. Since many areas of Zuldazar are contested between Rastakhan's and Zul's followers, Nazmir is controlled by the Blood Empire, and Vol'dun is contested between the Sethrak and the Vulpera, with no presence whatsoever of the Zandalari Empire.
    Last edited by mmoc724fed31b9; 2018-08-26 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Whole of Kalimdor? Dude, read the table missions, at this point the alliance are raiding both crossroads and Orgrimmar
    This is a lore thread where gameplay doesnt count also lorewise iam sure they are just pricks in a piece of cloth.

Means to a end
    That is where I believe you are wrong. The reason why these orcs want to win the war at this point is to live, not to be used a means to an end. Fighting under a leader who uses you only as a means to an end won't wor kout.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    This is a lore thread where gameplay doesnt count also lorewise iam sure they are just pricks in a piece of cloth.
    .... Those missions are lore

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Voljin was right, not many would understand but she is the warchief we deserve

Since vanilla the horde has been constantly losing while the alliance keeps getting stronger. The horde could not win the siege of orgrimmar alone, if they could, they wouldnt need the help of the alliance. So its basically the super power known as the alliance killing off 50% of the horde and them ending the war om THEIR terms.

Then anduin comes and basically demands peace. A peace that cannot be kept because face it, he is a weak leader. He did not do anything when the horde was attacked by greymane. Are the horde just suposed to wait for jaina or greymane to attack again? What will anduin do? No one respects his authority to begin with

At this point the horde is basically a vassal. So azerite shows up, and its basically the only way for the horde to stand a chance. Are they going to give it to the alliance as a «win more» or take it for themselves and be able to stand up against the alliance? Sure they burned doqn teldrassil but come on, this is a fucking pixelated video game, there are more important things to get upset about than some pixels dying off screen and the alliance had basically sent their entire army to stop the horde from gaining azerite

The alliance had their boot on the hordes neck and i say better them than us
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    No she hasn't. I don't see any major Horde presence in Tanaris, Uldum, Silithus, Ahn'qiraj, Un'goro Crater, Thousand Needles, Feralas, Desolace, Felwood, Hyjal, Winterspring, Moonglade, the Azuremyst Isles, and Teldrassil. In addition, their control over Ashenvale and Darkshore is contested by the Night Elves, as we can see from the War Table missions, who are retaliating hard, and even set up a foothold in Durotar. So much for "Killing hope by delivering a blow that would never heal". I guess that proves that Delaryn was right after all.

Besides, Sylvanas was very naive. The Night Elves did not lose hope when their demigod was murdered in front of their eyes, and their beloved forests were tainted by Archimonde. No, they kept fighting. So what made Sylvanas believe that killing Malfurion and burning Darnassus would crush the Night Elves' hope?

Well, Yeah, Instead of using tactical geniuses and war veterans like Turalyon, Blizzard gives all the power to the 18-yo-old boy and his obnoxious wolf uncle, of course they fell repeatedly for Sylvanas' traps. The writers aren't even trying to make the Alliance act cunningly.

Has she? When? During the Second War? I don't recall her fighting alongside Humans and Dwarves, perhaps you are mistaking her for her older sister Alleria.

She should have prepared for an aerial attack because she knew that the Alliance had the Vindicaar, as well as several gryphon riders, gyrocopters and gunships that they could have used.

So, basically, she has Dazar'alor under her control. Since many areas of Zuldazar are contested between Rastakhan's and Zul's followers, Nazmir is controlled by the Blood Empire, and Vol'dun is contested between the Sethrak and the Vulpera, with no presence whatsoever of the Zandalari Empire.
    OK where do i start now this is a lore thread not a gameplay thread so i can just say the whole of Kalimdor is under Horde control cause the Alliance now has no port to resupply so any attack or any chance to recolonize would be pointless.

3rd point you dont become Ranger general for nothing and have fought along side all your sisters and humans and dwarfs and not pick up a few tricks or two cause you know Elfs do have a long life span

4th Point The vindicaar is out to space or is now no longer a thing cause Blizz clearly forgot about it

5th point Nazmir will fall when G'hunn is dead and Rastakhan takes back what is his but his influence will be greatly reduced cause the Horde will more or less own his ass! And if he doesnt like it well Bwonsamdi now owns his ass when he dies so he literally now is inbetween a rock and a hard place.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-26 at 11:12 AM.

I foresee this being a measured and reasonable thread full of level-headed discussion.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Deleted
    Hahahahahaha ... no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastor Gallywix View Post
    Since vanilla the horde has been constantly losing while the alliance keeps getting stronger. The horde could not win the siege of orgrimmar alone, if they could, they wouldnt need the help of the alliance. So its basically the super power known as the alliance killing off 50% of the horde and them ending the war om THEIR terms
    First, they couldn't do it alone, because they were splintered and many of them were still in Orgrimmar and couldnt do much. The Alliance couldn't defeat Garrosh alone, which is why they cooperated.

Second, they didn't kill anywhere near close to 50% of the population. 90% were basically Kor'kron and those were mainly Blackrock Orcs that used to be under Rend that Garrosh gave amnesty, thus, extremists. The majority of the orcs actually sided with the Revolution.

OP is such disillusioned person

Whole Kalimdor. Go check out war campaign missions table.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    OP is such disillusioned person

Whole Kalimdor. Go check out war campaign missions table.
    Go check out gameplay thread and not a lore thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... Those missions are lore
    and the reason i said lorewise they are a prick in a piece of cloth

Deleted
    so i can just say the whole of Kalimdor is under Horde control
    Except that they are not, since the Horde has no major presence whatsoever in Southern Kalimdor, or in Moonglade, or in Winterspring, or in the Azuremyst Isles, neither in the game nor in the lore.

cause the Alliance now has no port to resupply so any attack or any chance to recolonize would be pointless.
    They don't need to recolonize anything, they have pushed the Horde back and are retaliating in Darkshore and Ashenvale. Their position in Kalimdor is still very much solid. And there is still the Exodar, which has a port, and Feathermoon Stronghold. And who needs a port when you have the Vindicaar that can estabilish Lightforged beacons to teleport people across continents and planets.

3rd point you dont become Ranger general and have fought along side all your sisters and not pick up a few tricks cause you know Elfs do have a long life span
    She became a Ranger-General because as the backstory of Thas'dorah states, the position is hereditary. Alleria went missing after the Invasion of Draenor, so Sylvanas became Ranger-General. And there is no mention of Sylvanas fighting alongside humans and dwarves in the Second War.

4th Point The vindicaar is out to space or is now no longer a thing cause Blizz clearly forgot about it
    Even without considering the Vindicaar, there were still several gyrocopters, gryphon riders and gunships.

5th point Nazmir will fall when G'hunn is dead and Rastakhan takes back what is his
    When G'huun dies, his armies of Blood Trolls won't just disappear. And the Zandalari still have no major presence in Vol'dun.