Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    what about people with no time? U don't let them in because according to you they are slacking?
    If they don't have time they shouldn't complain that people ask them to have good gear, they should complain that they don't have enough time in order to get good gear. If I don't have time to work out you don't see me going around complaining about my weight to people who do.
    If you put in the work you reap the rewards, simple as that.

Deleted
    From the first week I make my own groups so that I don't come here to whine about not getting invited which is what most of you are doing.

Ever since I set the minimum ilvl mine rounded down to the nearest number dividable by 5 (e.g. as of now I'm 342 so setting 340) and I'm clearing mythics as they were on normal (I did all this week's 10 mythics before noon on reset's day).

So stop whining and make your own groups as well, it's not hard.

This past week I tried w/out succsess several times to get into a Mythic 0 groups Warlock Ilvl 317-320, and Ret pally 323-325.

My experience join group - decline, join group - decline, join group - decline etc etc. For about 30-45 minutes on serveral occasions till I got annoyed and logged over to my hunter to level.

Tried starting a group a couple times hoping to get people w/similar item levels, w/about the same level of success. Personally I am not a fan of starting the groups cause that puts you in a leadership role, do that in RL rather follow when I am playing a game.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    340. Everyone who's not lazy should've reached that by now.
    Boy, I need to remember working makes me lazy. Should have taken time off to farm sweet sweet rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Boy, I need to remember working makes me lazy. Should have taken time off to farm sweet sweet rng.
    Hell even if you did you could have shit luck like me.

I hit max level w/in 24 hours of launch and did my first emmisarys. The next day I chained dungeons till I could do heroics. Since then I have done every emmisary, at least 3 heroics a day 1 random to specific (trying for a weapon drop), have 4 peices of rep vendor gear @ 335 and I have my wife monitoring WQ for any upgrades while I am at work (now).

Guess what my item level is?

Well since she just messaged me, i got a upgrade and went from 325 to 326.

People that got these 330 item levels so early on are lucky as fuck, or are on a server that doesn't charge 350k for a 350 piece of gear minimum
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    When I queue (tank) I look for groups that have the minimum set to 335.

Increases the speed, and the chance that we can loot-trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I'll give any 320+ a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

330. My alt is 334 so it's not hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    what about people with no time? U don't let them in because according to you they are slacking?
    you dont take them because they cant survive the mechanics and you dont have to stop to explain every fight. like shrine pug i dont bother if you arent 335 minimum. if you want to buy a carry then nobody cares if you die.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-08-27 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    340. Everyone who's not lazy should've reached that by now.
    so you want people with the item level you get from the dungeon to do the dungeon ? stop playing the game. People like you are ruining it

Anyone asking for anything remotely close to 340. Stop being elitist asshats. Mythic is meant to to be the next step after heroic which rewards 325 gear. We did kings rest with a group around 300-310. Stop asking for retarded gear levels

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    so you want people with the item level you get from the dungeon to do the dungeon ? stop playing the game. People like you are ruining it

Anyone asking for anything remotely close to 340. Stop being elitist asshats. Mythic is meant to to be the next step after heroic which rewards 325 gear. We did kings rest with a group around 300-310. Stop asking for retarded gear levels
    I do all 10 in 1 go. The "world tour" I want it to go as fast as possible so yes I'm getting people 330+. I'm 343 on main and 334 on alt

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    330. My alt is 334 so it's not hard to get
    You must be lucky as hell cause I have been doing every emisary and at least 3 heroics a day and am at 325

or you got into Mythics early

I made a group to do my first mythic yesterday, had no level requirement i think the lowest was a 307ish demon hunter (im 327). We did fine and cleared the dungeon. If requirements are too high, make your own. Just put in the description you want friendly people no ragers. Goodluck

15+ Year Old Account
    My 4-man group sets the bar at 330 then filters through until we find a DPS we like

Yeah they CAN be done with lower ilvl, but why bother? We're already bringing an unknown element into our run, so we don't care for bringing along a further handicap

Anyone with low ilvl is perfectly capable of starting their own group. Slots fill up super fast (I've done several solo and the max wait I had as a DPS starting a fresh group was about 5min) and you are guaranteed to be in it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    You must be lucky as hell cause I have been doing every emisary and at least 3 heroics a day and am at 325

or you got into Mythics early
    Done 2 weeks of mythics on main and 1 week of mythics on alt. Just get friends and do the world tour. We did it on alts this week at like 305 ilv

Deleted
    I dont understand why people dont make their own groups.

So many people cry about high itemlevel req, but no one wants to be leader in a low itemlevel group.

why not, if it is no issue?

seems like you guys know that the chance of it going wrong is way higher and you just want to join a smooth group (of high ilevel carries).

Guildies - 300
    Friends - 310/315 (depending on how well I know them)
    Randoms - 315+ (slightly depending on their class and which dungeon I'm doing)

Mythic 0 is only heroic but scaled higher, there's no new mechanics or abilities to think about so all you need to consider is class balance and dungeon.
    For example I'd ask higher ilvl from shamans and feral druids because their damage is rather low/one sided but an arms warrior or demon hunter I'd take with lower ilvl if they had strong azerite traits.

Note that I do try to spend my time with guildies in full armor/gear sharing groups, as DH I offspec tank in mythic dungeons and have 4 other leather users with me from the guild. Any surplus gear we get we share and help out where we can.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

370ilvl+ minimum, and player need to have 30 year experience of playing WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Done 2 weeks of mythics on main and 1 week of mythics on alt. Just get friends and do the world tour. We did it on alts this week at like 305 ilv
    Yah that is the problem since the Trash fire of WoD, I have no friends left in game cept my wife.

And getting in random mythics is a exercise in futility @ my current item level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    I dont understand why people dont make their own groups.

So many people cry about high itemlevel req, but no one wants to be leader in a low itemlevel group.

why not, if it is no issue?

seems like you guys know that the chance of it going wrong is way higher and you just want to join a smooth group (of high ilevel carries).
    Starting my own group (although I have tried it in desperation w/no success) places me in a leadership role. I am in that role in RL, in game I rather be a follower .. do the mechanics, kill shit, collect loot rinse repeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Yah that is the problem since the Trash fire of WoD, I have no friends left in game cept my wife.

And getting in random mythics is a exercise in futility @ my current item level.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting my own group (although I have tried it in desperation w/no success) places me in a leadership role. I am in that role in RL, in game I rather be a follower .. do the mechanics, kill shit, collect loot rinse repeat
    Then you must abide by other people’s standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.