7+ Year Old Account

Corsair Scimitar

Hey guys, so I've replaced one Scimitar already and now after 9 months the 2nd one's right click isn't registering properly(Every once in a while it will right click but not stay if held). Was wondering if anybody else has issues like these? Before that I had a Corsair Vengeance but they stopped producing those, I went through this problem with the Razer Nagas(1st one lasted a while then I replaced the last 2 a few times till switching to Corsair).

Hoping Corsair isn't turning into the new Razer : /

Dying switches is why I only buy Logitech mice,they may develop issues but their warranty support is excellent and you will usually have a replacement in hand in about a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was expecting Eldar Pirate discussion.

Disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Got a corsair m65 pro a while back, the mouse wheel axle broke, the entire mouse was metal except for the axle which was made from plastic. I tried to glue it but it wouldn't hold, I bought a new one, same mouse because I liked it. Then I went back to the old mouse and crafted a new axle. Now I got two corsair mice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely feels like Corsair mice have decreased in quality. Between a buddy and I we’ve had three Glaives die within the last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Definitely feels like Corsair mice have decreased in quality. Between a buddy and I, we’ve had three Glaives die within the last year.
    I really hope that's not the case, I ended up changing to corsair from razer after I had 3 mice, 2 gamepads, and 2 headsets die on me in less than 2 years, I was however fanboying razer at the time and feel realy stupid for doing so, Now I am into what works and all my corsair stuff has stood strong after 2 years of use.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Was expecting Eldar Pirate discussion.

Disappointed.
    Dark Eldar or go home. Or don't and get crushed into drugs.

Does it use omran switches?

They tend to stop working after a while, good news is that you can fix it, aint that easy though.

https://electronics.stackexchange.co...nwanted-clicks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Dying switches is why I only buy Logitech mice,
    Lol. I have 5 g700/s mice and they all have the same double click issue - apart from the one I fixed myself.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Hey guys, so I've replaced one Scimitar already and now after 9 months the 2nd one's right click isn't registering properly(Every once in a while it will right click but not stay if held). Was wondering if anybody else has issues like these? Before that I had a Corsair Vengeance but they stopped producing those, I went through this problem with the Razer Nagas(1st one lasted a while then I replaced the last 2 a few times till switching to Corsair).

Hoping Corsair isn't turning into the new Razer : /
    My Razer Naga is 6 years old and still works great.

I have had a corsair liquid cooler go out after 3 years.

Been using the same Naga for 5 years. No issues.