Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    Why are there riverbeasts in Nazmir at all? The random sprinkling of mammals on Zandalar makes no sense (beyond bats and small rodents).
    Why are fox people, riding alpacas, and capturing ferrets, live in the middle of a desert? It's like the opposite of a natural habitat to either of those races..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    With Jaina coming out of the ship in Undercity, she was so freaking powerfull she could have end the war right now and kill all those Horde motherfucker in a frost blast.
    But why she didnt do it
    Must be one of those lines of thought that we have forsaken: undead, yet they somehow die...not sure how that works. Also, guess if she was so powerful, where the hell was she when a bigass sword hit our planet and we had to use our artifacts to heal it...shouldn't she have used something? Guess not...

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Why are fox people, riding alpacas, and capturing ferrets, live in the middle of a desert? It's like the opposite of a natural habitat to either of those races..
    Vulpera are based on fennecs, aka desert foxes, so I don't know why that suprises you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    She just shrugged off a bag of this azerite gunpowder shit exploding at her feet after every quest in the zone hypes and wanks how powerful even a sprinkle of it is
    Plot armor, and/or one of the many heroes near her.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Fennec foxes are natives to the Sahara Desert.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fennec_fox

I'd grant you that it's odd with alpacas, until you remember the zandalari trolls are based on Inca or Aztec culture and climate (I can't tell the difference, someone please school me), and alpacas are native to Peru and nearby countries.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpaca

The polecats seem off however, since they're based on the European Polecat, which obviously is native to Europe.
    Last edited by Protean; 2018-08-29 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She just shrugged off a bag of this azerite gunpowder shit exploding at her feet after every quest in the zone hypes and wanks how powerful even a sprinkle of it is
    I hate to break it to you but if you think the power to weight ratio of being able to lift a longsword or swing a 2 handed axe in 1hand is not superhuman, you are delusional.

It's a game. Fantasy. Stop with the bullshit analytics.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Why are most riverbeasts in Nazmir neutral?
    Even in the swamp of eldritch horrors, hippos should still be assholes.

You may not know it but Proumoore family has connection with Dreadlords. That explains a lot!

Deleted
    Why are there riverbeasts in Nazmir at all? The random sprinkling of mammals on Zandalar makes no sense (beyond bats and small rodents).
    How does it not make sense?

Liquid azerite heals.
    Powdered azerite explodes.

Maybe it exploded, injuring her, but then the smoke mixed with the moisture in the air, healing her wounds.

Deleted
    I agree. None of the mammals, with the exception of bats and small mammals, and the possible exception of things like seals and dolphins, make any sense in any place within Zandalar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    How does it not make sense?
    Fairly simple. How did they get there? How do they fit in an ecosystem run by dinosaurs and and other reptiles? How did they get the room to develop and evolve? It's down right silly. Just as silly as the presence of a tiger Loa in a place without tigers or the lack of a direhorn and/or brutosaur Loa despite their significance in Zandalari society.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I guess the dark portal in Alternate Draenor brought in a lot of invasive species. I see them everywhere now. Draenor wolves, draenor hippos, draenor elephants... Amazing how ecosystems create the same animals on different planets. :P
    Don't forget the influx bunnies, snakes, squirrels, and other creatures on Outland and AU Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is the OP any better than her when Mobs are constantly throwing azerite at them for around 500hp ? Stfu and move on with life you whiny bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I will take what is Plot armour for 500.
    Congratulations! You hit the daily double!
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

It's a fantasy setting. It's that simple. This is not earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's a fantasy setting. It's that simple. This is not earth.
    That doesn't mean all logic and sense needs to be thrown out the window. They could put polar bears in Nazmir but they don't as that would be silly.

Though actually less silly than those two desert dwelling, carnivorous alpacas. And yes, they are carnivorous, there is that Dinner for Dolly & Dot wq that has you gather meat and eggs to feed to them. It is beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    liquid azerite heals.
    Powdered azerite explodes.

Maybe it exploded, injuring her, but then the smoke mixed with the moisture in the air, healing her wounds.
    my mind!!!

I call bullshit on Azerite even being powerful. Blizzard just keeps saying Azerite is powerful while showing the opposite. If it's being used as gunpowder then it can't be that powerful.

Nanomachines, son.
    They harden in response to physical trauma.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't mean all logic and sense needs to be thrown out the window. They could put polar bears in Nazmir but they don't as that would be silly.

Though actually less silly than those two desert dwelling, carnivorous alpacas. And yes, they are carnivorous, there is that Dinner for Dolly & Dot wq that has you gather meat and eggs to feed to them. It is beyond ridiculous.
    What about the fact that they're not strong enough to carry one rider,let alone caravans with deeply fucked wheel alignment?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. None of the mammals, with the exception of bats and small mammals, and the possible exception of things like seals and dolphins, make any sense in any place within Zandalar.

Fairly simple. How did they get there? How do they fit in an ecosystem run by dinosaurs and and other reptiles? How did they get the room to develop and evolve? It's down right silly. Just as silly as the presence of a tiger Loa in a place without tigers or the lack of a direhorn and/or brutosaur Loa despite their significance in Zandalari society.
    Torcali is the direhorn loa and exists in Zandalar,also the Zandalari didn't create the loa in the image of dinosaurs,the loa were there before as wild gods

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I call bullshit on Azerite even being powerful. Blizzard just keeps saying Azerite is powerful while showing the opposite. If it's being used as gunpowder then it can't be that powerful.
    That's my bigger issue. Azerite is used as this big reason for the war but so far it has done nothing special other than be used as slightly more powerful gunpowder and in a larger than usual tank that got rekt.

Hell the Horde war campaign was all about finding an ancient artifact that can control storms, and one-shot 3 Kul'tiran ships. Who needs Azerite when you got the likes of these lying around?