Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

my guessing about next class ( analyzing )

i will talk about classes which make sense in X expansion that suit the idea , for example we are bfa and lets say there is big possibility we will get old god expansion so here is my guess , also remember missing classes from lore is limited

1- necromancer will come in (Bolvar Fordragon/undead ) expansion

2- warden will come in ( legion return / demon expansion in far future )

3- tinker is little bit complicated to think for expansion for them but they will come anyway sooner or later since they are big part of lore, and we saw Gelbin Mekkatorque in legion trailer and we also so goblin and gnomes mining azerite and creating booms but still i believe chance see them sooner is low since its tinker have nothing to do with old gods

4-blade master , the samurai orcs but again like tinker not sure it or how it will make sense in next expansion

5- spell breaker , in case you forget about them its these guys in sunwell guard with glave and sheild .they got some stuffs happen in sunwell but again i doubt there is strong enough reason to join next expansion after bfa

6-i believe next class will be ( shadow hunter ) why though ? first of all trolls/zandalari have very strong connection in their lore/storyline about old gods and ghoon , also in legion the loa make sylvanas warchief and Vol'jin coming back in bfa too and probably will play big role in next expansion after bfa , shadow hunter is trolls and have strong connection with the loa and most big factor is (((((((((((((((((((( we don't have hunter-like class with throwing stuffs )))))))))))))) shadow hunter can have 1 spec with throwing spears and 1 magic/another ranged spec , and 1 healing witch doctor spec which lore wise it make sense for this class to be the next after bfa

tell me what you guys think ?

PS: sorry english not my main language

15+ Year Old Account
    Either it's tinker or I quit playing. Oh wait, I did back in 2012.

But seriously, tinker is universal, available to multiple races as it's not tied to any specific race's lore, and it's been asked for since forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Either it's tinker or I quit playing. Oh wait, I did back in 2012.

But seriously, tinker is universal, available to multiple races as it's not tied to any specific race's lore, and it's been asked for since forever.
    And yet it is already available as a profession in engineering (and some alchemy).

15+ Year Old Account
    Engineering can co-exist next to a Tinker class. If they just lock the Engineering profession in the class. Maybe even give recudes cooldowns.
    Would be cool if they adopt the D.V.A. (overwatch/hots) concept so you can call a mech to carry you and discard it if you want to play on foot.

-Gnome
    -Goblin

Shadow Hunters would be cool for Horde but will be its counterpart on the alliance?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    And yet it is already available as a profession in engineering (and some alchemy).
    Why do we have mage class when there's enchanting and inscription?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Engineering can co-exist next to a Tinker class. If they just lock the Engineering profession in the class. Maybe even give recudes cooldowns.
    Would be cool if they adopt the D.V.A. (overwatch/hots) concept so you can call a mech to carry you and discard it if you want to play on foot.

-Gnome
    -Goblin
    Dwarves are also on good terms with tech. Humans could be, too. Draenei have holographic emitters, so I think they can handle hydraulics and gunpowder. On Horde side, Forsaken are the supreme chemists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Why do we have mage class when there's enchanting and inscription?

- - - Updated - - -

Dwarves are also on good terms with tech. Humans could be, too. Draenei have holographic emitters, so I think they can handle hydraulics and gunpowder. On Horde side, Forsaken are the supreme chemists.
    Your totally right, don't know why i didn't think of them!

There is a tinker class in the Island Expeditions. There is a gnome that uses ranged weapons, summons "heal bots" and other mech themed stuff.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    There is a tinker class in the Island Expeditions. There is a gnome that uses ranged weapons, summons "heal bots" and other mech themed stuff.
    yeah i just noticed that when i did it today, that was awesome, fighting against placed turrents and a damn robot that get the pilot dismounted and you kill him.

Deleted
    Right now I don't feel like any other class should be added to the game. If one is added, I hope it would be Tinker. Necromancer sounds like an obvious one but it would basically be a reskinned warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Another cool idea would be to allow Tinker to have the Engineering profession baseline additionally to their 2 regular primary professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only stand-alone class from that list to me seems like tinker.

The others would maybe be better off with something like a sub-spec.

Mage > Battle mage(melee)
    Rogue > Warden
    Warrior > Blademaster
    Death Knight > Necromancer
    Hunter > Dark Ranger
    Shaman > Earth Warder(tank)
    Demon Hunter > Ranged spec
    Warlock > no idea something melee?
    Monk > Ranged dps spec

Paladin and priest are tricky though.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think we are good with classes. New specs would be more creative.

Vulpera Tinker pls!

Imagine the Tinker class, now reimagine it as an Artificer now that Azerite has appeared and more of the planet has been revealed as the machine/magitek that it is.

You could easily extrapolate a new arcane class that uses ancient Azerothian Engines and technology instead of spells.

The infusion of magic would help distinguish it from engineering, assuming people still level professions...

[QUOTE=Pwaite;49988321]Right now I don't feel like any other class should be added to the game. If one is added, I hope it would be Tinker. Necromancer sounds like an obvious one but it would basically be a reskinned warlock.

thats what people said about demon hunter in old days when people suggest it they said its just warlock and rogue , dude thats not suggestion classes they will come sooner or later without doubt , you won't see one day blizzard bring bard class or sword mage until they finish lore one first all above that i mention then they will start thinking about something different then , but by the time they bring all classes it would be 10 years already past , since we get 1 class per expansion and next expansion have no class mostly races , to make matter worst they skip WOD new class so it make things slower

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I think we are good with classes. New specs would be more creative.
    i would really love new spec compare to classes too to add more depth to my class , but the sad reality is they need to add 12 spec and make all of them unique which is really insane work , although i would wager with you they can do it since they make 1 bil dollar per year and most of the time blizzard become cheap and not want add more depth to classes , just look at allied race is basically scam with how bad nightborne faces and get different armor that is different from suramar people wear and just use same models and never think of creating new skeleton just keep recycle which become stall over years , and they didn't bother to make these new customization options in barber shop , just separate expansion and not even part of monthly sub , its stand alone thing that you have to pay for , they only do all these cool stuff in legion because WOD was disaster but after wow become more stable from legion they will start become lazy again

dryad
    dryad
    dryad ffs!
    give me poison and shit! but mostly poison!
    ranged deeps, melee deeps and healer and shit, but mostly deeps deeps and healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    The only stand-alone class from that list to me seems like tinker.

The others would maybe be better off with something like a sub-spec.

Mage > Battle mage(melee)
    Rogue > Warden
    Warrior > Blademaster
    Death Knight > Necromancer
    Hunter > Dark Ranger
    Shaman > Earth Warder(tank)
    Demon Hunter > Ranged spec
    Warlock > no idea something melee?
    Monk > Ranged dps spec

Paladin and priest are tricky though.
    like i said before 12 spec and make them unique would be insane work for blizz , also like i said tinker wouldn't make sense for old god expansion , but as we go out form zandalari and we already start dealing with loa and all that vol'jin loa drama with sylvanas , it would make sense story-wise to get shadow hunter with ranged spc + magic spec + witch doctor healing spec

I'll be honest, having just started questing in Stormsong Valley, I'm much more interested in a water-based DPS or healing spec for Mages as their 4th spec right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    dryad
    dryad
    dryad ffs!
    give me poison and shit! but mostly poison!
    ranged deeps, melee deeps and healer and shit, but mostly deeps deeps and healer.
    Dryad class what XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Ah someone finally mentions that, it feels like expeditions are a testing ground for potential classes. Tinkers already look interesting imo and I'm not someone who was ever interested in them. I think they even go in mech form which has its own health pool.
    Edit: Also, it makes sense for old god expansion. Just saying because someone mentioned it. You can't corrupt robots right? Sure, you can corrupt the tinker but that applies to other classes too. Someone stepping up and saying let's send the robots before we engage against corruption makes sense to me.
    Last edited by mrsohta; 2018-08-29 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Ah someone finally mentions that, it feels like expeditions are a testing ground for potential classes. Tinkers already look interesting imo and I'm not someone who was ever interested in them. I think they even go in mech form which has its own health pool.
    Edit: Also, it makes sense for old god expansion. Just saying because someone mentioned it. You can't corrupt robots right? Sure, you can corrupt the tinker but that applies to other classes too. Someone stepping up and saying let's send the robots before we engage against corruption makes sense to me.
    but it won't make sense in term of loa and zandalari trolls and dark magic been used before expansion , in case you don't know blizzard have big obsessed with pride in lore , for example people been asking for ogres since vanilla but blizzard pride didn't allow that to happen until hype for ogres die from long time ago same with naga , no one will be hype or have hope for 12 years , so if we take blizzard obsessed with story as criteria then it will be 100% it will be shadow hunter BUTTTTTTTT , there is 10% chance that basically we go from legion to faction vs faction war like random new ideas happen and it truns out next expansion has nothing to do with old gods which i really doubt but still there is small chance like i said 10% to happen tinker class , im still open minded about it