Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I play enhance and disc. I can see a nerf coming for both specs. gonna be hard to balance disc for pvp without ruining it for pve. curious to see what they'll do with it.
    A nerf for Enhanc? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by goriander View Post
    All three rogue specs.
    Assassination sucks right now.

Deleted
    - Sub rogue ST
    - Frost mage aoe
    - Aff lock ST will be the biggest nerf, but their aoe will get buffed
    - Outlaw aoe could get some nerfs, but in my opinion then their ST should be buffed slightly
    - Arms warriors?

Just leave assassination be, could use a buff not more nerfs.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    A nerf for Enhanc? LMAO
    yeah!! I'm not a super skilled gamer, and I'm not used to top the metter with my enha when I'm 10 ilvl below the 2 other DD in the group. so yeah I guess the spec is gonna be nerfed....

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard were me, they would nerf Frost Mages, DH, Arms, Ret, Outlaw.
    But Blizzard are Blizzard so they will nerf classes that needed buff and buff classes that needed nerf.

I play fire and sub rogue. Fire seems fine ST but could need a buff for AoE (also make fire based around crit, crit is the worst stat for fire which makes no specc fantasy sense!). Sub Rogue has really great burst AoE that drops to shit aka below healer dps when your AoE is on CD. ST damage is below average when you only get 1 buff and need to reroll, Average when it's "normal" and good when you get 5 buffs aka 1% chance of happening.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2018-09-03 at 11:13 AM.

Obviously it's going to be to a large degree based on raid and m+ that we don't have numbers for yet, not on m0.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be sad if Affliction gets nerfed, but I do expect it.

If I recall it correctly Outlaw and Ret started pretty strong beginning of Legion and where than nerfed to an extend where they did not recover from until the end of the addon. That's the scheme for both classes for a long period.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T22_Raid.html

385 sims (wip)

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html

340 sims.

But sure, lets nerf the usable mage spec shall we.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T22_Raid.html

385 sims (wip)

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html

340 sims.

But sure, lets nerf the usable mage spec shall we.
    Hmmm, I was afraid of that. Looking at mythics I ran up till now my dps did not go up much with better gear.
    As my AoE has pretty much stayed the same from earlier mythics at under 320 to currently at 343. So if they are going to nerf frost AoE I hope they make it scale as otherwise it will be pitiful in a couple of weeks when people are running around in 370+ gear.

I see a lot of people saying Affliction ST. Well, final nail in the coffin if that does happen. People only bring locks to Mythic for bosses currently as they're effectively AFK on trash. Take away the decent ST and they'll be benched. I've never re-rolled since I started in Vanilla but I'd be tempted if they continue to wreck the class. I'll Demonology tank vicariously via my DH lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageless View Post
    Also looking at those sims I guess I should read up on arcane
    I want to be able to play fire, but it is just garbage at the moment. I hate the playstyle for arcane and frost is boring as fuck;

"Let me throw 5 wet towels at you, probably more until I get my flurry to proc, and then boom, your absorb will take 50% of the damage"

Arcane is completely unplayable to me, and frost is just nothing, nothing, nothing and then BURST.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If you are capable of forcing a paladin into bubbling and then using lay on hands 30 (not 20) seconds later, then just kill them 5 seconds after they use their last cooldown.
    By the time he used LoH I was already below 20% , having resisted him hammering me while immune using my CDs , immunity means no slow / cc so even distancing yourself it's hard since they summon a fricking horse to give chase . Thing is he was surely going to die if forbearance was in a minute CD ... learned my lesson , never 1v1 a paladin .

Havoc burst is going to get absolutely decimated. Eye beam is going to become a shadow of its former self.

as long as they don't nerf hunters. i like always being the top dps in every mythic dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Havoc burst is going to get absolutely decimated. Eye beam is going to become a shadow of its former self.
    Not sure about that, if adds die in 10 sec obv. eyebeam is very good, and with the ubc nerf other classes keep up with sustained aoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I'm hoping frost mage is nerfed heavily.
    Why ? The class is as good as it used to be in legion and we even lost some stuff that made the spec even better (it s not possible anymore to have both spliting ice and to drop instant blizzards during frozen orb).

As long as they don't nerf arms' single target damage I'm ok with an AoE reduction.

...But seeing as this is Blizzard and they use a claymore when a scalpel would be sufficient, I expect the worst. Hopefully fury comes out unscathed or slightly better off than it is atm.