Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How hard are high m+ keys going to be the first week/weeks?

Hi!

Interested in hearing how hard you guys expect M+ keys will be the first weeks. Will 10s be doable or will that just be for the top 0.1 %?

How high key do you expect to complete the first week?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will comple atleast 1 +10 for weekly, apart from that will probably just farm 5/6 keys for 355 gear

Hypasonic has it right. You want a +10 and then farming 5/6s since the ilvl is capped at 355 this week.

Difficulty wise, they'll probably be a bit on the tough side. +10s are designed to reward 370 gear at the end of the dungeon. The best you're going to see is around 352~ since azerite gear only drops from the weekly chest.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Will comple atleast 1 +10 for weekly, apart from that will probably just farm 5/6 keys for 355 gear
    i don't think you realise how hard a +10 will be thanks to the new 'elite' affix they are adding lol, good luck getting any done in time this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Hypasonic has it right. You want a +10 and then farming 5/6s since the ilvl is capped at 355 this week.

Difficulty wise, they'll probably be a bit on the tough side. +10s are designed to reward 370 gear at the end of the dungeon. The best you're going to see is around 352~ since azerite gear only drops from the weekly chest.
    that's actually incorrect, when the raid opens and M+ goes live, the ilvl cap on gear will increase to 385, and once mythic uldir opens that will increase to 410.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's actually incorrect, when the raid opens and M+ goes live, the ilvl cap on gear will increase to 385, and once mythic uldir opens that will increase to 410.
    Uhh, the ilvl is capped a 355. Not sure where you're pulling those incorrect numbers from. Even the week Mythic Uldir opens the cap goes from 355 to 370, not all the way to 410.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

+5 is +46% more health and damage from mobs. +10 is +136%. If that gives you any sort of idea.

See how low your group's health drops in mythic 0. If they ever drop below half, they would have been dead in mythic 10.

Uhh, the ilvl is capped a 355. Not sure where you're pulling those incorrect numbers from. Even the week Mythic Uldir opens the cap goes from 355 to 370, not all the way to 410.
    I think he's referring to titanforging

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Hi!

Interested in hearing how hard you guys expect M+ keys will be the first weeks. Will 10s be doable or will that just be for the top 0.1 %?

How high key do you expect to complete the first week?
    DPS will need to INTERRUPT shit instead of forgetting they all have an interrupt (well, all melee at any rate). Heroics without interrupts can get messy, hate to see m+ 5 or higher without it.

i don't think you realise how hard a +10 will be thanks to the new 'elite' affix they are adding lol, good luck getting any done in time this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Fortunately you don't need to complete it in time. I'm sure some people will though.

And he's talking about how +5 gives 355 base at the end of the run, and doing a +10 will also give that. Not the titanforging cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    normal mode uldir drops 355, heoric uldir drops 370 (these are the baseline values) titanforging in the first week is capped at 385, when mythic uldir opens the base ilvl is 385, with a TF cap of 410, so literally in 24 hours time for EU (today for US) the ilvl cap is already increased, dunno where you're getting this ilvl cap of 355 from.

Depends on what the affixes are this week.

They're going to be difficult for at least 2 weeks to consistently do +10s, near impossible with pugs and very unlikely that any casual will complete a +10 without being carried.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    normal mode uldir drops 355, heoric uldir drops 370 (these are the baseline values) titanforging in the first week is capped at 385, when mythic uldir opens the base ilvl is 385, with a TF cap of 410, so literally in 24 hours time for EU (today for US) the ilvl cap is already increased, dunno where you're getting this ilvl cap of 355 from.
    This thread is about m+ not raiding. The end of dungeon chest is capped at 355 this week

Nope,you are wrong

"Titanforging in Battle for Azeroth
    On BFA there aren't major changes to the Titanforged system, as it is following the same style as Legion: Gear from most sources has a chance to gain extra item levels, in increments of 5 item levels per upgrade. Considering that, the following caps should apply:

Up to ilvl 355 until September 4th, 2018.
    Up to ilvl 400 after September 4th, 2018 until the opening of the next raid after Uldir.
    A change in Battle for Azeroth, however, is that there are limitations to the system:

Weapons in Battle for Azeroth can only Warforge (+5 or +10 item levels), as stated by Watcher on the January Battle for Azeroth Q&A.
    Azerite Armor pieces won't be able to Warforge or Titanforge at all.
    "
    Last edited by Indil; 2018-09-04 at 03:03 AM.
    c

NOPE.

Cap has always been the highest titanforge available. When Heroic Uldir opens, that will be 385. So tomorrow the cap on titanforge is 385 not 355. Next week it'll be 410 since that's the highest you can get from Mythics.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me, I don't intend on doing a +10 in time next reset, simply completing the dungeon will give the highest item in the chest the following week.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who said anything about doing it in time? You find whichever you believe to be the simplest one and do it until the bitter end. It might take an hour, two or whatever. The key will fail but unless they changed something from legion that will still register as having completed a 10 and that in turn determined the loot.

I suspect it will be horribly hard. I'm not even really sure which is the easiest dungeon at the moment. It might be Motherload, yes it has a lot of trash but all the bosses are "easy" or don't have any weird ass mechanics or gimmicks like a lot of the other dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    NOPE.

Cap has always been the highest titanforge available. When Heroic Uldir opens, that will be 385. So tomorrow the cap on titanforge is 385 not 355. Next week it'll be 410 since that's the highest you can get from Mythics.
    hes talking the drops from the end of run chest. brring titanforges, its 355 (not 370, like it will be next week).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    hes talking the drops from the end of run chest. brring titanforges, its 355 (not 370, like it will be next week).
    Hes not talking about the chest drop hes talking about the cap in general.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    NOPE.

Sorry, no.

Item cap is 400 while Uldir is open. I have no idea where you heard that 410s would be available.
    https://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keyst...dungeons-guide