Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't say I hate either but I dislike the one with the turtles getting to the water the most.
    They're overall simplistic and end extremely fast.

The beach head one is actually subliminal messaging from blizzard to get you to buy Overwatch in order to improve your aim.

True story!

I feel the turtle one should end when 12 turtles have left to get to the water, rather than arrived.

If you let too many die, the sea gulls and crabs thankyou and give you the reward instead of the Tortollan.

Pretty hideous quest, though at least it's not as annoying as the "Like the Wind" Kirin Tor quests (or that bloody penguin sliding questing)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

that is why i use SilentWorldQuests since legion.. enable it after a few days doing world quests.. you never have that annoying head popup again while riding or doing a world quest.

I actually had to think a bit why i do not hear that "a turtle made it to the water" line ... yes.. its that nice addon

It still is a mindnumbing world quest. It was better before they hotfixed the birds killing the turtles... you could actually just go afk inbetween, half the turtles made it despite doing nothing.. then kill a few crabs and go to sleep again...
    Last edited by Hyrican; 2018-09-04 at 10:48 AM.

Honestly,shell one and loh go take 30 seconds,beachhead takes a minute,and they're a nice change from the kill/fetch quests,I kinda like them

Beachhead, by far. I mean, I still kinda prefer any tortollan quest to any usual non-rare world quest but they really should reduce the number of turtles to 8. Or strap a rocket on their shell.

What can I say, the cycle of life can be cruel. But Tortollans are my favorite.

"Good news everybody ... A Turtle made it to the water!"

In truth, none of them take any time.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Deleted
    The earlier version of Beachhead was pretty bad, mostly because of the bugs, like invisible crabs, but its not too bad now that those kinks have been fixed. However, it still is painfully slow, and yes, those turtles should have their speed increased by about 25%. Infact, I'd also increase the number of birds, to be more engaging aswell.

Mak Loh Go is perfectly fine, now that the turtle is faster, however, I sometimes don't see a flag, likely due to my poor eyesight. I'd suggest maybe making them glow, so as to make the flags more noticable.

Matching is perfectly fine, though I'd prefer if the animation for them disappearing was a little faster too. Takes a good 2/3 seconds for them to go away then be allowed to click more shells.

I never had any problems with these. I get the memes and stuff but i dont get the burning hate for them.

Beachhead can fuck off. The other two are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    "Because BFA doesn't do what I want, the way that I want, clearly it isn't finished."

#mmologic
    While I am also complaining that it doesn't do what I want, that's not the reason I think BfA didn't have the same development time that Legion got.

Different and hand crafted quests take longer (and are objectivly better) than copy paste ones. More quests take longer than fewer quests. Which could just be a change in priorites of course (we want to spend our ressources somewhere else), but since this is a trend going through basicly every single feature of the game, they either put too much work into one of the new features (warfronts or something) or they just had less ressources/time to put into this addon.

(I like this expansion btw)
    Last edited by owbu; 2018-09-04 at 11:08 AM.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Still better than the crappy Kirin Tor in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    The Kirin Tor quest where you have to ''swim'' in the bubble and reach the top is even worse. I remember joining mid-Legion, haven't unlocked flying yet and doing the one in Highmountain ''swimming'' to the top of the city. I quit after 10 seconds when I realized how icnredibly boring and slow this. With flying it's a joke. But then you also had the platformer where you had to boost through the rings and shit that in a lot of cases flat out bugged out on you and you had to try again. I liked the idea, I actually enjoyed it when it worked, but often it was a buggy mess. The dance floor was alright.

The problem with beachhead is that you're always waiting, just like the floating bubbles with Kirin Tor. It's so boring.

Make Loh Go in itself is relatively boring aswell, but now it's fast and you're actually doing something. And I still somehow enjoy the Shell Game...
    Like the Wind was way sillier, and by far the worst. Even after flying, I was left feeling like "What do you even want me to do?!" after several attempts. I'd jump on the things, and get teleported out. I'd jump around them and get teleported out. After I got flying I'd follow their path and still often get teleported out. Even to this day I don't know what 400 IQ play of the game you must do to pass that. I thought it was buggy at first, but even at the end of the expansion I was getting teleported out
    Last edited by mmoc3b65426e43; 2018-09-04 at 11:11 AM.

The fucking turtles can go extinct for all I care. I will never fly this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beachhead because I feel regrets when a turtle didn't make it to the sea.

Deleted
    Its different and better than “kill 12 chickens and this rooster over here”

Deleted
    I only do the memory game. If there weren't three of them by the time the emissary quest ends I just don't finish it.

7+ Year Old Account
    beachhead.
    it's so slow that its painful.

shellgame and make loh go are fine, but i wish there was more variety for lohs quests.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'd prefer any Tortollan quest over "kill 100 mobs and extract azerite from them", TBH. There are a lot of progress bar worldquests that are way slower than beachhead.

I tried to Afk the "a turtle has made it to the water" quest and came back to a beach full of crabs.