Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Easy the answers are convenience, cheaper, and faster then shopping, prepping and cooking your own food. Most people that frequent a McDonalds are usually poorer people who work multiple jobs to support themselves and their families. They don't have the time, energy, or money to go shopping for the freshest ingredients at the super market to make the perfect portioned and calorie meal for each meal a day.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Uh i did. I cant help its literal garbage.
    In your opinion*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    In your opinion*
    It is actual garbage with no nutritional value, frozen, treated with chemicals, etc. Its not an opinion.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-09-05 at 06:18 AM.

Deleted
    McDonalds in my country is quality food and actually quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Maybe you should go and see a doctor. Your body seem to malfunction if such harmless food is upsetting you.
    It's common for greasy food to cause digestive irritation. However, if you have severe issues every time you eat it, you probably have some issue such as chron's or a food allergy.

@op, kind of a dumb question. I eat there because I like the taste. Why does anyone do anything? It helps if you take some metamucil beforehand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    I agree but i must say Burger King fries sucks balls!! I dont know why there fries aint as good as McDonalds but Burger Kings burgers are way better than Macdonalds.
    I prefer McDonalds fries over BK. I feel I can taste the card board with BK fries.

It beggars belief.

Nothing tastes good. I can find a better burger at any other non-chain takeaway shop, and I'd feel more satiated afterwards.

Had to pick someone up from the airport recently, so thought I'd try a Burger King which I hadn't done for years. So bad. At least the drink was palatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    u always feel sick after eating at mcdonalds... its so greasy it makes ur stomach upset... how can people eat here? dont u recognize it makes u sick?
    Some people don't care about their health, or animals or the planet and just about taste.

Unfortunately. :-/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Crap food for a crap society that's had their biology exploited and hijacked to pump out money.

What ever happened to people taking pride in their livelihoods?

People should have dignity, a drive for personal accomplishment not to mention a right to health and longevity. They shouldn't be mentally triggered to go buy fast food - and should live in societies where they're able to afford quality and nutritious diets for themselves and their family. That's what McDonalds and all the rest take away from people - what's left is a litany of obesity related health issues and medical bills.

Need to kill soda and get junk food out of schools imo while we're at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I rarely do but when I do it’s good. I recognize it’s bad for me but it doesn’t make me feel bad.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it either, why would I kill myself with McDonalds when I can kill myself with pizza?
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with it being bad for me. I don't go there regularly, but it legitimately tastes good over here (and the same goes for KFC), so if my coworkers are eating out or I have some sort of excuse for it, I'm fine with it. It's reliable and easy in terms of both speed and taste, and the quality is actually reasonably high for the price, which is far more than I can say for a lot of other places. I wouldn't touch it in places like the UK or the US though.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2018-09-05 at 07:13 AM.

McDonalds in Ireland is perfectly fine for what it is... can't speak for other places, but the consensus seems to be it sucks in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    McDonalds in Ireland is perfectly fine for what it is... can't speak for other places, but the consensus seems to be it sucks in the US.
    It made me sick every time I tried to give it a chance back during my years spent in England. It's not just the US where it's bad.

because drugs exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I really wish they'd go back to the dark meat and old batter for the McNuggets. Those tasted waaaaaay better, especially on takeout pizza garlic butter breadsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    u always feel sick after eating at mcdonalds... its so greasy it makes ur stomach upset... how can people eat here? dont u recognize it makes u sick?
    In other news at 11 not everyone's body is the same. Most people won't have stomach issues eating there, some will. Their mass market appeal proves this.

Also McDonalds is cheaper then cooking your own meals from a grocery store. Yea it's unhealthy AF, but it tastes good, is fast and cheap and that's all you need sometimes. I hope no one eats there every day or anything, but it's fine every now and then.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could eat 20 nuggets with sweet & sour + barbecue sauce AAAALL daay bruh. Throw me a Chicken Salsa anytime and I'll just ask for another, hahaha...

Will be hungry after 2 hours though, since it doesn't have any fucking nutritions

The quality of McDonald's food, despite them claiming that it's always prepared exactly the same, worldwide, differs wildly from location to location. From what i've heard so far, it's vastly better in germany than it is in the states, for example. The 2 locations i eat at from time to time are pretty decent, the food is tasty, and it doesn't make me sick. Burger King has vastly superior fries, though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because Double Quarter Pounders are fucking tasty. That and Australia McDonalds is actually pretty high quality compared to Mcdonalds elsewhere in the World due to strict regulations.