Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never gotten sick when I've eaten there and their fries are just awesome...I enjoy their quarter pounder but it's not like I eat there often.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well here are the posbilities

1. You eat Healthy - Therefore when you eat fastfood it will probably make you sick, but this wouldn't be limited to just McDonalds.
    2. Stomach Issues - You need to see a doctor
    3. You just want to let people know you don't like McDonalds and are wasting everyone's time making a pointless thread.

I am guessing it's 3
    Yep. Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    u always feel sick after eating at mcdonalds... its so greasy it makes ur stomach upset... how can people eat here? dont u recognize it makes u sick?
    It makes you sick... not me. I love Thai food and I feel worse after eating that than I do at McDonald's. McDonalds fries are delicious so I dont care if it's not healthy. I have it like twice a month and workout a bit so I'm in fine shape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    I agree but i must say Burger King fries sucks balls!! I dont know why there fries aint as good as McDonalds but Burger Kings burgers are way better than Macdonalds.
    Eh, BK fries are actually thick cut and stay crispy for about 20+ minutes unlike the tasteless McD's fries which haven't been good since the 90s and go limp after 5 minutes.

Anyone who says McD's has the best fries haven't been to good places that serve actual good fries, fresh made or not.

I haven't eaten at McD's in over a year but I would kill for McRibs and Angus burgers back. When I was working at McD's a few years ago, I ate 4 Mcribs with no sauce for lunch.

I can handle it for breakfast, a McMuffin or a breakfast biscuit, but for lunch if I do go fast food (rarely) mostly a spicy Chicken at Wendy's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Carls Jr person. Though McDs has good fries.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Because it's delicious?
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

As someone who eats well, I love maccas when I decide to get it.

BK tastes better imo, probably just as bad for you but at least you get some vegetables with BK.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to eat it all the time in college, its dollar menu was my 5-star restaurant when ramen was getting old. Now, after my stomach condition and lacerations from birth defect, dieting, and stress... I had to cut everything but salad and water off my menu. Things are better now, so I get a sinful double cheese burger every once in awhile. But not beef makes me bloating and gassy. Chicken doesnt bother me and fries are fine in smaller portions. Since I reduced my salt intake I can actually feel the change in my blood when i consume a lot. Funny how when u cut something cold and then go back to it later when your body isnt used to it you can feel the change.

Mcdonalds isnt even cheap here in NZ and the staff normally always fuck up the order.

I dont mind a mcchicken burger but really its not worth the cost. I would rather cook myself or get chinese/thai takeaways

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    u always feel sick after eating at mcdonalds... its so greasy it makes ur stomach upset... how can people eat here? dont u recognize it makes u sick?
    Genetics/metabolism mate. Your stomach is weaker and more prone than others. Just like mine

The grease doesn't bother me at all. I love the fries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Their burgers are so far below average that I don't bother with them. I just get 24-packs of burgers at Costco and cook them myself. I do sometimes go there for chicken nuggets though. But yeah, I've never gotten sick from there. I've never gotten sick from food period, no matter how greasy.

Cause I just got out of the hospital and I really wanted there nuggets.

There nuggets and Steak,Egg & Cheese is fucken amazing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Here in Australia Maccas is pretty decent. It's still greasy junk food but there's a consistency in quality and food prep standards that mean I know what I'm going to get. It's also not that sloppy-burger-disintegrating-clear-paper kind of greasy that a lot of other takeaway is. Can't really articulate it any better than that.

Plus they have Frozen Cokes for $1 here. Booyah.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    Pretty easily, I just pull up to the drive thru window and tell them what I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    We have more local fast food that gets their products from bakeries and butchers, so we usually buy there. Place near me has some mighty good crispy chicken burgers. The batter they use is nice and spicy/

As far as fast food goes, McD's has the best fish sandwiches.

and sometimes I just feel like a Big Mac.

but I still only eat there a few times a year.

Never ever get a double/triple patty at a fast food place though. Good lord the grease.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Maybe you should go and see a doctor. Your body seem to malfunction if such harmless food is upsetting you.
    A lot of people can't handle friend foods well. It can be tough to break all that stuff down.