Thread: PL Abuse

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    Disgusting response and off topic from the thread. Reported.
    You report someone for having a different opinion?
    I would assume that if this is realy a guild aiming for top 100, that the GM and RL would be trying to maximize the benefits of the drops for the raid team. sure, you can have a moment of 'feels bad man' trading away your BiS for the overall benefit of progression, but most realize that it is better for all and move to the next kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I wonder if PL will ever remove the trade aspect and make all loot rng for yourself.
    That would be a bad idea simply because it prevents people from passing on loot that they do not need. Part of being a top 100 guild is allocating gear to the best possible players that will push the team as a whole, removing trading would put guilds heavily at the mercy of RNG. As it is, the loot is fair.

Yeah, I wonder if PL will ever remove the trade aspect and make all loot rng for yourself.
    Or you know will you ever find a guild that uses a rule you are comfortable with?

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    You report someone for having a different opinion?
    I would assume that if this is realy a guild aiming for top 100, that the GM and RL would be trying to maximize the benefits of the drops for the raid team. sure, you can have a moment of 'feels bad man' trading away your BiS for the overall benefit of progression, but most realize that it is better for all and move to the next kill.
    for the way they spoke, the wording, the tone. It was abusive and uncalled for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    By the way where do we get coins for extra rolls ?

(sorry for offtopic but can't find it on google even).
    the transmog/reforge house in horde capital

- - - Updated - - -

the transmog/reforge house in horde capital
    No it wasn't. Was the cold hard truth. Get over yourself with your "MUH VICTIM CARD" nonsense.

Some guilds use loot distribution, in which case you either accept that, or you change guild. Noone can actually force you to trade it, but guild rulings for loot councils aren't uncommon, and it works for some people.

So yeh...maybe find another guild and make sure you're clear on the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    Heaven forbid you join a guild to make friends and clear content. Nope just want there own personal selfish pixels

I'd bench you and bring in someone else who is a team player
    In all fairness, that gm wanted to take away his pixels. While it’s been a very long time since I raid lead (well class lead really), but back then if a trial could pull their own weight and vibe well with us, we would forgo the no loot trial period in order to entice them to stay on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it wasn't. Was the cold hard truth. Get over yourself with your "MUH VICTIM CARD" nonsense.
    I think you should leave if you can't add anything constructive. I made a couple of points and you're discussing my views on someone being abusive rather than the thread itself.

If you join a guild that is aiming for top 100 world, then you should have seen this coming. High end guilds will not give a shit about Personal Loot, and the majority of them will, when possible, still roll with a loot council system, where items are distributed in a way that benefits the entire raid. Your whining right here, right now, is you saying you want what's best for you, not for the group. The one, above the many, that's what PL caters to. If you don't like it, find a more casual guild, instead of crying about loot systems you should know they use. This is why ML was removed in the first place, ruining it for guilds like mine that were doing fine with a loot council, and no, I'm not saying this cause I got lots'a dank lewt before, cause I didn't, I put progress > myself, that's what higher end raiding is about, working together, as a group

With personal loot enforced as it is, it wouldn't surprise me if guilds eventually stop taking trials on progress runs, in fear of them getting gear and leaving. Where as before, trials might not get much in the beginning, once they showed they were capable, they'd get the same as everyone else, and if they didn't like it, they could leave. Its not perfect, but there's ways to avoid the issues of ML. There's no bandaids for Personal loot.

I think you should leave if you can't add anything constructive. I made a couple of points and you're discussing my views on someone being abusive rather than the thread itself.
    I gave you my 2 cents. Not my problem if you didn't read them.

Maybe play by the rules of a guild in the future. Especially one progressing high end.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    No, you don't. Look at any high end raid guild. The understanding is that loot is handed out based on need, not want. You, as a new recruit, seem like you're already causing drama about this. If you lack the understanding that in a high end raid environment that the whole > you, you don't belong. Congrats on being able to do simple mechanics, thousands of other people can already do this. As I'm sure you're just trolling, I've reported you, too
    I can PM you the screenshots of the drop last night and enjoy your eating your words

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666
    But he was right. If you join a progress guild you have to aim for overall benefits. No place for Snowflakes.
    Deal with it or find a new guild.
    Last edited by mmoc97cf15c5dd; 2018-09-06 at 11:23 AM.

I can PM you the screenshots of the drop last night and enjoy your eating your words
    And nobody would still have an ounce of sympathy for you.

If you crave attention, OP, buy a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And nobody would still have an ounce of sympathy for you.
    Ends the 'he's trolling' QQ though....

Is it a rule of the guild you’re in that everyone bonus rolls before anyone loots? As you pretty much shafted yourself by doing that first and then loot the boss, if you had looted it first and was higher than the weapon you currently have then you could’ve gotten both without having to trade in at all
    Or has PL changed that much that you can trade a weapon that’s higher ilvl now regardless if it’s better than yours or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like you joined a progression raiding guild and now you're crying about it. You're the cancer that ruined this game.
    what this guy says, i'm actually laughing at all the people that have posted here saying 'GM is a douche you should leave' or similar, you have got to be kidding me here, the OP joined a guild knowing full well what the loot rules would be, and if he didn't then that's on him for not asking to be given an explanation on how loot would be handled, even admitting his current guild are aiming for a very high rank, as such they need to make sure loot goes around to people that can make good use of it, he already got the item via bonus roll, so having a lower quality version in his bags for literally no good reason is a waste of loot, and especially in the weapon slot, whining about it is pathetic and is the reason why master loot was removed, you cried about it enough that blizz made personal loot mandatory, now what? whine on about how unfair it is that you have signed a social contract and wan't it undone for you instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

Ends the 'he's trolling' QQ though....
    You were asked in high end progression to trade an item to benefit another raid member. If it's a high end guild then you were aware of the rules.

You could have 100% refused and found another guild with different loot rules.

Don't complain that high end guilds are having to deal with Blizzards shitty loot changes because "THINK OF THE TRIAL RAIDERS" by making PL work.

You join a guild, you agree to that guild’s rules. If you don’t agree with them, find a new guild.
    This is also some guilds workaround for the absence of ML and a way for them to control who gets loot for progression.

Bingo. This chick is drama every step of the way. It's only a matter of time before she's cut.
    Do you think players as good as me get cut? haha, I don't think so. Stop being abusive and presumptive about issues you clearly know little about.