10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Eagles and Superbowls, Kendricks inner trading trial could see him go down for 25 years.

Of all the ways NFL players have killed their career with illegal activity, this is the first time I feel bad for one of them. White collar crime from an NFL player is one of the most unheard thing it's almost impressive.

Also stupid how some guys can be violent off the field and still have a career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    It at least ended well, there was some good stuff in the fourth quarter and a dramatic ending.
    This is basically my summary of the game as well.

Matt Ryan was AWEFUL though for most of the game, his only saving grace was on the last drive.

Falcons should have won this game, and would have if Matt Ryan had had decent ball placement on any of about half a dozen crucial balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This is basically my summary of the game as well.

Matt Ryan was AWEFUL though for most of the game, his only saving grace was on the last drive.

Falcons should have won this game, and would have if Matt Ryan had had decent ball placement on any of about half a dozen crucial balls.
    Ryan made a good throw on 3rd and 17, that was about it. What remains to be seen is whether the Eagles offense was way out of sync, or the Falcons defense is good enough to keep them in games like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Falcons defense got beat up in that game, a lot of guys got hurt and made it back in, but Keanu Neal is done for the year. First game of the season, first season ending injury.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    "DE Joey Bosa, who did not participate in practice today while wearing a walking boot, is out for Sunday’s game with a foot injury." - Rapoport

That sucks for the Chargers. He had some thinking he might have a DPOTY season. So much for that.

What's his prognosis? He plays us in week 2, and he destroyed us last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. RIP Keanu Neal.

Thank fuck we got Damontae Kazee! He's got some shoes to fill, think he can do it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching some college football but its so hard to follow... If only there was a dark green zone between the line of scrimmage and the first down marker it would be so much easier to tell whats happening.
    /s

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like ET will play Sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching some college football but its so hard to follow... If only there was a dark green zone between the line of scrimmage and the first down marker it would be so much easier to tell whats happening.
    I'm really mad about how NBC is catering to casual watchers with the green zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm really mad about how NBC is catering to casual watchers with the green zone.
    I don't get any of the hate for the green zone. At worst it's just more clearly states the area they have to cover for the first down. At best in situations where it is X and long it shows you from the more zoomed in shots that they have to cover far more then 10 yards and encourages you to check what they actually have to cover. It's not obnoxious so I dont understand the complaints...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I don't get any of the hate for the green zone. At worst it's just more clearly states the area they have to cover for the first down. At best in situations where it is X and long it shows you from the more zoomed in shots that they have to cover far more then 10 yards and encourages you to check what they actually have to cover. It's not obnoxious so I dont understand the complaints...
    Its pointless, it solves a problem that never existed, its like the fucking glowing puck.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    It's redundant and worse than the yellow line. Also make the rest of the field kinda look half yellow and dying.

- - - Updated - - -

its like the fucking glowing puck.
    Now this i could use. tried watching hockey a few times and my eyes are so bad i couldn't follow the puck for shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Cardinals signed RB David Johnson to a 3-year, $39 million l extension worth up to $45 million, including $30M guaranteed, per source." - Schefter

So Johnson gets paid afterall. GOod for him.

Bell on the other hand is giving up 1M dollar game checks by not reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It's redundant and worse than the yellow line. Also make the rest of the field kinda look half yellow and dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Now this i could use. tried watching hockey a few times and my eyes are so bad i couldn't follow the puck for shit.
    They used a glowing puck in the late 90s/early 00s, and it failed miserably. It looked like a cheap video game. I think with the better technology now, and that they could draw literal comet tails on the puck, it might be time to try that tech again.

Hockey purists like myself and draynay will laugh at you - but I, for one, am not opposed to the idea. Anything to get more people watching hockey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    this i could use. tried watching hockey a few times and my eyes are so bad i couldn't follow the puck for shit.
    On progressive scan its easy. Interlaced its much more difficult to follow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    On progressive scan its easy. Interlaced its much more difficult to follow.
    No. Depending on your age and eyesight, it's not 'easy'. You might argue, people above a certain age should not be part of the target demographic. But generally, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being old, its time for football.

- - - Updated - - -

God I hate the Tampa Bay digital clock numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

First TD of the season for Kamara, that was fast.
    /s

Baltimore made the supposed strongpoint of our team, the defense, look like garbage. I don't think Flacco missed a pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping the first ejection with the new helmet rule would be more controversial.

Deleted
    2nd and 29: run. 3rd and 24: run. I get the Vikings D is scary, but that's a tad unambitious.