Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am amazed at people defending Blizzard on this...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    And people say these devs dont deserve to be fired. Ion should never allowed to be director of any game again.
    Ohh snap!!

Boy needs his epix, fire the dev team.

Go get some ice cream dude and maybe suck on yo mommas titties to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    / pickard palm

Activision don't rush any of the games lik COD for 60 euro every year for kids.. oh wait !!
    Selling Blizzard to them was the worst mistake they ever made. No wonder why the key people left already.
    Did you know that Blizzard is still operating on their own? Stupid tinfoil hat.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    There is absolutely nothing in-game to explain that to me.
    i can only agree with that the explanation done on the feature is very bad

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Seriously, This shit feels like a beta. What happened to "when its ready?"
    Fans bitching about end of expansion being "Too long." happened

Beta for Azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Did you know that Blizzard is still operating on their own? Stupid tinfoil hat.

keep believing that.. they're definitely getting pushed by activizion to release shit faster

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Beta for Azeroth

- - - Updated - - -

keep believing that.. they definitely getting pushed by activizion to release shit faster
    lmfao yea /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Of course people have no reason to be angry, right? It's just their weekend when they finally want to rest from work and have some fun in their free time but nothing is working properly.
    As someone who worked full time hours + overtime this week I can honestly say I'll survive this horrific tragedy.

People have a right to get angry about the situation but doesn't mean others are required to sympathise with them.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbung View Post
    literally every single feature in this Paid Test Realm is broken

someone stop blizzard. this is not what blizzard usually does.

Whoever is behind this expansion, fire them. Take video games away from them, they are mentally not developed enough to produce a product that you can DEMAND MONEY FOR.

Kick them out, take their jobs away from them. They are not made to produce videogames, they have no clue how.
    maybe post this on official forums and not a fan forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Fans bitching about end of expansion being "Too long." happened
    It's funny sorta... Because this is maybe the first time ever that the expansion (Legion) could easily stay 2 more months at it's last patch and less people than usual would complain about having the last patch for too long (All thanks to mage tower challenges that people seemed to have been spamming and rushing to do towards the end).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the best, most polished expansion ever and anyone who disagrees is a hater hehe
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I am amazed at people defending Blizzard on this...
    Shills gotta shill..

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    wait wait wait

i thought the 'join que' button as grey cuz instance servers were crashing?

is this intended?!?!?!? we (alli) have to a wait a week b4 we can do anything?

lol, wow, i forsee unsubbing extremely quick this xpac.
    This was already communicated before the xpac launch and also in the official post to the warfront launch from blizzard.
    If you don't read this stuff, don't blame the company that you're lazy

Warfronts change depending on how fast the other faction can get the resources for attacks
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

And people say these devs dont deserve to be fired. Ion should never allowed to be director of any game again.
    A game director is not at the level of management where the amount of resources to be allocated gets decided. He's probably been fighting tooth and nail for more resources and more time to QA. Blame him for actual design decisions - and even then he is probably to a very large degree beholden to studio creative management. He may have a strong voice in where the game is going, but the actual product strategy and creative brief is likely to made one or even two levels above him.

He's the one to blame for how they prioritize the resources they do have. For example, how the allied races are unlocked, how the reward structure for various content is, what the reputation rewards are, various tuning and balancing principles, etc. I think a lot of people are vastly overestimating the power a game director has on a corporate cash cow like WoW.

Deleted
    yep Im withyou.
    Its not like after 14 years this BIG AAA company should now what happen when millions of people start to acess something at the same time: AQ, fucked up WoD launch, now warfronts....

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    This is the best, most polished expansion ever and anyone who disagrees is a hater hehe
    Pressing the "Join Queue" Button is time-gated for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    / pickard palm

Activision don't rush any of the games lik COD for 60 euro every year for kids.. oh wait !!
    Selling Blizzard to them was the worst mistake they ever made. No wonder why the key people left already.
    They didn't sell blizzard to them. Activision and Blizzard are seperate entities under a holding company created by Vivendi. When Vivendi allowed the buyout Vivendi has enough stock to keep an eye on things because one of the main points was neither side controlling the other.

With nothing coming out of there by Vivendi, or former employees then the whole "Activision is fucking blizzard." thing is nothing but shit. You're basically saying after 10s-100s of people leaving Blizzard since the event happened that none of them is going to tell? Please that's as much a conspiracy as man not walking on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of raging for a Warfront, chill.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TechSavy View Post
    yep Im withyou.
    Its not like after 14 years this BIG AAA company should now what happen when millions of people start to acess something at the same time: AQ, fucked up WoD launch, now warfronts....
    at this point i think that smooth legion launch was just an accident

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If that's how you feel then wouldn't that be the best time to report bugs?
    people would prolly do that more if the "..." @ blizzard not always would IGNORE every bug report they get.