Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Knife attack: doubts on "savior"'s motives

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...ckdale-highway

I mean come on now. Are people THIS gullible?

It's obvious that this "savior" had ulterior motives. He knew this was a domestic abuse issue and stepped in so he could "get some".

It disgusts me to no end when the media paints abusers like heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post

It's obvious that this "savior" had ulterior motives. He knew this was a domestic abuse issue and stepped in so he could "get some".

Do you have proof for your bullshit assertion?

No? Just shitposting to get reactions? Thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Do you have proof for your bullshit assertion?

No? Just shitposting to get reactions? Thought so.
    Oh yeah, sure, instead of debating this, dismiss it as "shitposting". Very clever!

Oh yeah, sure, instead of debating this, dismiss it as "shitposting". Very clever!
    You can try debating with a turd on the carpet.

It's still a turd on the carpet though, so why bother arguing with it?

You can try debating with a turd on the carpet.

It's still a turd on the carpet though, so why bother arguing with it?
    I rest my case.

I rest my case.
    You're accusing a man who risked his life to try and help a woman in trouble of essentially being a sexual predator.

That's a top-tier shitlord thing to do.

This is such a hot take I'm surprised you didn't burn your fingerprints off posting it.

You're accusing a man who risked his life to try and help a woman in trouble of essentially being a sexual predator.

That's a top-tier shitlord thing to do.
    Excuse me?!?

The evidence is not only there, but also undeniable.

What's a top-tier shitlord thing to do is to purposefully ignore abuse when it's utterly obvious. Typical male behavior!

Yo, what is it like being such an idiot?

Excuse me?!?

What's a top-tier shitlord thing to do is to purposefully ignore abuse when it's utterly obvious. Typical male behavior!
    So you have proof this guy is doing what you accuse him of?

Provide it.

But wait, look at me, arguing with a turd.

could... get some? how do you get that from a dude jumping in before someone gets stabbed to death and delaying it until authorities get there? get what??? should he had stayed away and let her get stabbed to death? run off like other patrons? how paranoid should you be to suspect that someone might risk their life, risk dying and its not becasue they are trying to save a life? what the hell is wrong with YOU, OP? WHAT evidence???

What?

No seriously. What?

Wow, all you guys are doing is calling me names and avoiding debate.

Guess it proves what I've been saying all along about males.

Excuse me?!?

Yikes.. Any credibility you might have had just vanished pretty damn quickly. Get the heck out and get some real world perspective.

From the recent posts it's entirely clear it's just a troll though. Shame on me for being fooled

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Yikes.. Any credibility you might have had just vanished pretty damn quickly. Get the heck out and get some real world perspective.
    Ha, "losing credibility" in the eyes of a man is like losing a few pennies when running to catch the bus: it doesn't matter.

What.. What is there to debate?

The dude risked his life for another person. In what realm of possibility did you see this as him wanting to "Get some"

Like I know you're a troll, but I legit want to see what you have to say about this.

I'm not a goddamn male. and I'm asking you. get some? get what? STABBED? get your hands hurt as a musician because what? WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR PARANOIA. becasue the only that is obvious to me is that she would have died, had the good Samaritan ran off with the rest of the patrons.

Ha, "losing credibility" in the eyes of a man is like losing a few pennies when running to catch the bus: it doesn't matter.
    You're a parody account trying to make fun of Feminists by acting like a buffoon.

It's a pretty sad attempt. There are good...goat-eating underbridge dwellers here, you should take notes from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    What.. What is there to debate?

The dude risked his life for another person. In what realm of possibility did you see this as him wanting to "Get some"

Like I know you're a troll, but I legit want to see what you have to say about this.
    So long as you do not respect me, I see no interest playing into your little trap. If you "can't see why", then it's obvious you're concealing something yourself.

Thanks. I know you're just a troll, but for the amusement of it all, please answer the people in this thread.