Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Love, i fucking hate love, i hate loving someone knowing i did jack shit to be with her because im terrified of being with someone because of the scars my bitch ass ex, left me with, i fucking hate that she found someone that can make her happy knowing that it could have been me
    Move on. Or end up a recluse for the rest of your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    No big physical pain except maybe a pulled muscle in my chest(Just around the neck)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Physical? I had step (bare foot ftw!) over a glass a couple of days ago, after checking with a doctor, I only got a couple of stitches, it doesn't hurt much, but its more like an annoyance when I walk.

Mental? That's a different thing, mainly being overworked, so it my work - life balance gets affected, and I know it takes a toll on me, but as someone said above, "you gotta pay the bills"

10+ Year Old Account
    the pain of Unemployment.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Back pain, some joint pain, pretty sure I've got a few kidney stones now, winter is bad because it tends to cause my psoriasis to flare. If I don't drink enough water, my eyes will start to hurt due to lasik.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A blister on my little toe that just doesn't want to go away.
    are you diabetic? if so - get it taken care of asap.

I just got bought a half-million-dollar house and I don't feel I deserve it and it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depression

My wrist has been bugging me lately because im playing too much wow, I had broken a few bones from a car accident. I also shattered my big toe a few years back, think hot dog in a microwave, it bugs me pretty constantly, wear your steel toes even if its just one quick box =/

Today my back is just killing me I had to haul 35, 70lb boxes up 4 flights of stairs on sat, I should have made one of the young pups do it but i was there so...

LoL at all the predictable people coming in saying they have emotional pain or are depressed. I knew it as soon as I saw the title. Know what? How about we get a guy who escaped North Korea or a guy from Syria who watched his family get crushed under rubble. You can tell them how depressed you are because you have food shelter and safety but life is just so depressing ugh! I mean Trump is president! You tell them what suffering really is!

The car door slammed shut on my hand Saturday. I can barely move my fingers. Not too enjoyable really.

I've been having one permanent, continuous headache for the past 3 years. Aside from that, my back is fucked and hurts in every position that is not lying straight on my back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    LoL at all the predictable people coming in saying they have emotional pain or are depressed. I knew it as soon as I saw the title. Know what? How about we get a guy who escaped North Korea or a guy from Syria who watched his family get crushed under rubble. You can tell them how depressed you are because you have food shelter and safety but life is just so depressing ugh! I mean Trump is president! You tell them what suffering really is!
    That's sort of the point but shows a severe lack of understanding as to how depression affects people. I will only speak of my experience because people experience these things in vastly different ways.

Imagine you have everything you need and yet you aren't capable of happiness, you know you should be happy, but no matter how you spin it you just aren't. Imagine every moment of every day being about dealing with suicidal thoughts. Every car, every bridge, every plug, every knife, every pill is a way out that your brain does it's very best to push you towards all day, every day.

Depression is near on impossible to describe to people who don't have it or have not experienced it. It changes everything and takes very last ounce of joy, comfort and gratitude you have, leaving a barren husk, a void that cannot be filled, cannot be sated, cannot be alleviated.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I just got bought a half-million-dollar house and I don't feel I deserve it and it hurts.
    I'll have it.

Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    you are an idiot for putting anything above health
    It's a fucking wart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The car door slammed shut on my hand Saturday.
    That's an interesting sentence to avoid blame lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pain from my sore muscles from all these gains ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's a fucking wart.

- - - Updated - - -

That's an interesting sentence to avoid blame lol.
    how about you read his full post ? Its causing him TROUBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    how about you read his full post ? Its causing him TROUBLE.
    Not as much as the bills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Curious View Post
    I have a plantar wart from hell that seriously needs some attention. Walking on my tippy toes for a few weeks has made my other leg screwed up now. No time in the day to get it looked at though. Bills need to be paid
    Did you try duct tape? I know, I know, I was sceptical, too. I actually looked into literature to prove it is bullshit, but apparently it is working. Helped someone in my family, too.

My pain? Hard to describe, I feel melancholic. It is like having two hearts in my chest, one seeking for being free and untethered, one longing to settle down and get serious. I do not know what to do, so right now I am kinda having both, which feels just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Shit's relative, also depression is in large part due to genetics. I'm definitely appreciative of all of the good stuff I have going on in my life.