Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is Tempo atm the to go Stat? I didn't read anything about it, but i also don't check the Forums and Guides every Day tbh
    I changed all my Sockets and Enchants to Tempo and it is still by far the best stat.

CritRating=1.35, Agility=1.94, HasteRating=1.48, MasteryRating=1.36, Versatility=1.37, Dps=6.8

Is the a Cap that i'm reaching? Currently i have 749 Tempo.

Am I missing something or sinking myself wrong? I use raidbots and it always sims traits higher for me than the Icyveins guide.

What do you mean "it always sims traits higher for me"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kontafly View Post
    Is Tempo atm the to go Stat? I didn't read anything about it, but i also don't check the Forums and Guides every Day tbh
    I changed all my Sockets and Enchants to Tempo and it is still by far the best stat.

CritRating=1.35, Agility=1.94, HasteRating=1.48, MasteryRating=1.36, Versatility=1.37, Dps=6.8

Is the a Cap that i'm reaching? Currently i have 749 Tempo.
    For you, it is. For most people, it's between Haste and Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    What do you mean "it always sims traits higher for me"?

- - - Updated - - -

For you, it is. For most people, it's between Haste and Crit.
    Disregard. Was the guide updated recently?
    I was referring to azerite traits on the guide showing as higher than others but then SimCraft showing the opposite when I simmed myself. Now they are showing the same thing.
    So either an update or I was seriously misreading the table.

Deleted
    haste top stat, feels good man

- - - Updated - - -

Two questions:

Should you have bite/claw/smack on autocast with the macro?

Just got a spirit beast with spirit walk, should you start every encounter with spirit walk for the extra damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Disregard. Was the guide updated recently?
    I was referring to azerite traits on the guide showing as higher than others but then SimCraft showing the opposite when I simmed myself. Now they are showing the same thing.
    So either an update or I was seriously misreading the table.
    Yeah, I updated it recently to be based on Uldir gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    haste top stat, feels good man

- - - Updated - - -

Two questions:

Should you have bite/claw/smack on autocast with the macro?

Just got a spirit beast with spirit walk, should you start every encounter with spirit walk for the extra damage?
    1) Yes.
    2) No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Thanks, I think this is what I'm most confused about, just how much of a DPS loss is poor frenzy management? There are times when just before I refresh my stacks I get stunned or there is a transition phase etc and my stacks drop off, it then takes quite a while to get to 3 stacks again by the time you wait for 2 charges of BS and then the buff duration at 1 and 2 stacks it's pushing 15+ seconds.
    I really enjoy BM but the frenzy mini game is getting frustrating, maybe I'm worrying too much about it!
    I don't know I'm just quoting what others have said earlier in the post to be honest. I just know that its been mentioned the DPS is minimal. I try and keep it at 3 stacks as much as possible but theres often times I miss the refresh and have to start again. Its the start of an expansion so with new boss fights, learning mechanics etc the BS stack management will come to you in time and you wont have to think about it (as much)

Deleted

1) Yes.
    2) No.

Ok may I ask why you should not start with the pet in stealth? Dont the pet get a mega start attack then? Is it because it takes to long to get to the boss?

Also another question, just got lucky with 3 pieces of azerite that all have the Overwhelming Power trait, Do they stack? And if they do, how do they stack? Longer buff? More buffs? More haste?
    Last edited by mmoc140410406b; 2018-09-11 at 02:18 PM.

Well it doesn't really get a "mega" start attack. It'll get a slightly more powerful basic or auto-attack, but it will also be slower to reach the boss, potentially casting you a whole cast altogether. And 100% of a cast lost is more than the 25% damage on a cast gained, best case.

They stack in the amount of Haste they give.

Well it doesn't really get a "mega" start attack. It'll get a slightly more powerful basic or auto-attack, but it will also be slower to reach the boss, potentially casting you a whole cast altogether. And 100% of a cast lost is more than the 25% damage on a cast gained, best case.

They stack in the amount of Haste they give.
    This used to work with blink strikes :<

Deleted
    Anyone having a wonky time with Kill command and killer instinct talent?

Tooltip says it should hit for 8500 damage. But its never over that, around 5k now. When im on mobs/dummies below 35 % its around 9k. Did the pvp nerfs crossover to pve?

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...UmfcAu3bngqRwt

My stat weights aren't the same priority as listed in the guide?

Quote Originally Posted by dairtudreem View Post
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...UmfcAu3bngqRwt

My stat weights aren't the same priority as listed in the guide?
    That's normal. The stat priorities in the guide are based on a gearset with an equal distribution of all stats. That's not what you have, obviously. Usually, the stat you have the least off will be the best (excluding Vers)

Deleted
    @Azortharion :
    Hello, just got my hands on this beauty Lion's guile
    Since stats are delayed, any idea on how to get the most out of it ?
    Like press it 5 secs before BW is up to boost your burst or simply put it in a AotW macro (2min cd both) ?

Second thing, i think i have issues by casting too much cobra shots. Reading your guide, ill try to not cast it whe KC is at 2.5sec to come back up. Is ther any other rule you want to apply to CS ? Like cast it only if you reach 90 focus or so ?

I find difficult to not cast anything for 1-2, sometimes, 3 sec in fights waiting for CDs or not spending focus to anticipate BW but i think its the way to go, right ?

Thx by the way

You should attempt to line it up with Aspect of the Wild, which should ideally be lined up with Bestial Wrath.

The "rule" of Cobra Shot is

You shalt not cast Cobra Shot when the cooldown of Kill Command is less than 1+GCD seconds (GCD being ~1.3-1.5s), unless you have over ~90 Focus.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking for the azerite talent string you mention in the guide but I don't see it anywhere. Am I blind or did it just get missed?

Yay just got a 355 Galecallers boon.

Now do I just macro it to BW?

Quote Originally Posted by Undustas View Post

I'm a bit uncertain about the usage myself, as using it together with BW makes sense, but on the other hand if you use it on cd every other boon will line up with AotW anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Undustas View Post

I macro it to aspect and then track it so i use it in between

Hi i think i'm constantly in a sweet spot / nightmare because i got my raidbots stats priority almost pair haste 1.41 crit 1.40 mast 1.37, when i try to swap 1 enchant on ring the +27 crit i got to haste then crit became 1.41 and haste 1.40..... so ..... i'm balanced????
    Got a questions.... at the beginning i use to sim myself in patchwerk mode, but isn't it unrealistic???? what's the point of that??? i use as standar now the light movement scenario for single target and the hective and cleave for aoe scenario, is this better or worse for sims my self???