Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Did method just give up? Guilds already have multiple kills and method not even first boss? My vote go to BDG for WF unless Limit surprises us which is totally possible. A US sweep? Easy to call when eu has completely given up.
    Maybe they slept in?

This is exactly what happened to them in EN. They took a sleep break and Exorsus took the kill. They better wake up soon. Already falling behind!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope every boss just flops over before EU reset even happens so i can watch the unhinged rage that will ensue.

Did method just give up? Guilds already have multiple kills and method not even first boss? My vote go to BDG for WF unless Limit surprises us which is totally possible. A US sweep? Easy to call when eu has completely given up.
    All these tiers later and still your material stays the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Lmao, a 340 weapon from a world quest and warfronts are going to have 0 impact on the race. Why farm warfronts for 340 when you can farm m+ for 355?
    You don't farm them, you grab the 370 welfare freebie. Funnily, it can be a weapon. There are already some people sporting it. It can also warforge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exath View Post
    Maybe they slept in?
    They still have 14h of "power nap" before they commence raiding 24/7. Charge them batteries.

Looks like 2/8 is the first wall.

Fetid Devourer seems like it is overtuned AF
    12/12

Limit killed bug boss btw

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Limit killed bug boss btw
    It's not posted on method.gg raid progression so clearly it's fake /s

Deleted
    There is no doubt Method will take world first, they know they don't have any competition, that's why they are streaming in the first place. US guilds will probably take the first day to get 5/8 then stop on Zul (maybe some test pull but 0 kills, unless Zul/Mythrax are so easily tuned they can get to 7/8). Method will watch replays, adapt strategies, clear heroic fast for some TF gear and one-two shot said bosses, Having lots of hours to work on Zul/Mythrax/G'huun. Unless the tier is tuned around having 375+ gear on dps checks (especially G'huun) it would be a surprise if it takes more than 2 days for Method to get WF (unless of course it is so easy US takes the WF before the raid opens on EU, which i hardly doubt).

They just give NA the usual headstart ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope an Asian guild will make it this time!

But as we know it will be Nihilum wo will take the world first [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    They just give NA the usual headstart ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They really stepped it up with trying to keep it fair this tier, sharing their strats as thwy are progressing is very generous.

Deleted
    I'm sure we are going to finish top 3-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Lain View Post
    I hope every boss just flops over before EU reset even happens so i can watch the unhinged rage that will ensue.
    That would be quite ironic since Method made this uge deal with RedBull streaming their progress...
    For their sake I hope it doesn't happen. Would be a boooring race too if it was over in one night.

#nicebalancepatchblizzard

Deleted
    My only prediction is that Uldir will last longer than EN and that Ghuun isnt such a push over than Xavius for a last boss.

Not that I dislike Method or Exorsus, but it would be nice to see some other guilds on place 1-2, just for some fresh wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    There is no doubt Method will take world first, they know they don't have any competition, that's why they are streaming in the first place. US guilds will probably take the first day to get 5/8 then stop on Zul (maybe some test pull but 0 kills, unless Zul/Mythrax are so easily tuned they can get to 7/8). Method will watch replays, adapt strategies, clear heroic fast for some TF gear and one-two shot said bosses, Having lots of hours to work on Zul/Mythrax/G'huun. Unless the tier is tuned around having 375+ gear on dps checks (especially G'huun) it would be a surprise if it takes more than 2 days for Method to get WF (unless of course it is so easy US takes the WF before the raid opens on EU, which i hardly doubt).
    They're streaming for one reason: they determined they'd make more money that way.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Streaming is the way of the future. E-sports don't work on a basis of secrecy, so if they want the race to attract attention (and money) streaming is the way to go. I care a lot more about Method's race this time because they are going to stream it.

So Blood Legion is rising...

He is there, playing DH Riggjaeden, he is streaming as well, no raging yet...