Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    So they get both the hatred of people not knowing AND the hatred of people who dislike the way it is? I don't care in the slightest I only get one piece - it's what happened in Legion so why would I expect different? Until I started seeing all the posts about people claiming that we should be getting 1-3 pieces. THEN I was confused and now irate about Blizzard's communication.

Surely more communication leads to less issues right? The people who hate the decisions are gonna hate them no matter what.
    Just because "it was like that in Legion" doesn't mean it was good in any way shape or form. Considering most of the time all we get is the bad stats or something nowhere near an upgrade ON TOP of never getting azerite armor from M+, it's only logical to get more from the weekly chest.

The communication around this was very poor. Even if having multiple items (up to 3) from the weekly mythic cache was indeed a bug, it was widely communicated among the community that this was an intended feature. They should have come out and clarified that there would only be 1 piece of loot from each weekly cache before today's tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    They never stated an intent.

Also, why do you act like clarity is a good thing? That is a very subjective claim.
    Yea idk if troll. You would want confusion your whole life instead of clarity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Working as Intended.

Ox said it was for testing purposes.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Just because "it was like that in Legion" doesn't mean it was good in any way shape or form. Considering most of the time all we get is the bad stats or something nowhere near an upgrade ON TOP of never getting azerite armor from M+, it's only logical to get more from the weekly chest.
    I didn't say it was GOOD that it was that way in Legion. I said I simply expected the same. I would like to see more gear in my loot box for the week, of course I would. I simply was stating that Blizzard's lack of communication in changing this in beta either accidentally or for testing led to my personal frustration this week.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Working as Intended.

When?

Please link a source that they said so during Beta. Because finding out on the day is just shitty.

They could have said that during the Beta. Why only just tell us now?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm a lot of people will?

They could have said they changed it during Beta. They didn't. That's not on.

sucks bro maybe if you keep making forum posts they'll give out even more free gear leggoooooooooooooooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Working as Intended.

Well that would have been nice to known in beta...people assumed they changed up things from Legion. Hence the mess now.

What exactly is the problem they have with stating in the Beta Forums in a sticky or on a post:

"Hey guys - we intend for M+ to give out the same amount of rewards they do in Legion but for testing purposes you may see more gear than normal in your weekly chests since we have less time for testing. Thanks!"

Wow! That took me like 30 seconds!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by JSA2422 View Post
    sucks bro maybe if you keep making forum posts they'll give out even more free gear leggoooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Not asking for free gear.

I'm asking for clarity on an expansion that is really lacking it right now.

I wouldn't have minded 1 piece only. But until today it was fair to assume that you could get UPTO 3 but not guaranteed.

But try again with your "HURR FREE GEAR" comments.

Working as Intended.

Did he say this after the Tuesday reset today? Because even mmo and wowhead were caught off-guard

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    When you make those 3 pieces drop that is an intent. They could have said it was either a Beta only thing or taken 5 minutes to tell us that only 1 would drop on live. Don't try and defend them because they should have shown some clarity.

Also no. A company should be as clear as possible with it's customers when making changes to a product. Especially when it's gameplay systems.

Stop defending them on this. The clarity this expansion has been mediocre. Any other dev doing it would be crucified for it. You have nothing helping you in this discussion.

If you really think it would have been a bad thing for them to tell us that 3 pieces was for Beta only or that the cache in live will only have 1 then you are delusional.
    I'm saying its not a bad PR stance. You just don't say anything so people bitch about not saying anything, instead of the actual bug/change itself.

I'm saying its not a bad PR stance. You just don't say anything so people bitch about not saying anything, instead of the actual bug/change itself.
    Yes it is a bad PR stance.

You can claim it isn't all you want. Not telling us until today judging by how off guard some sites were caught is stupid.

It would have taken them a 5 minute post.

But yeah you shouldn't be taken seriously anymore if you think this isn't bad PR so bye bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a terrible PR stance - heck if I get a delay in a project at work I make sure to (not that I ALWAYS do mind you) inform the people who will be impacted immediately. You know what saying nothing looks like? It looks like either you don't care about the work that THEY do care about or it looks like you've forgotten about it.

Communication is KEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I didn't say it was GOOD that it was that way in Legion. I said I simply expected the same. I would like to see more gear in my loot box for the week, of course I would. I simply was stating that Blizzard's lack of communication in changing this in beta either accidentally or for testing led to my personal frustration this week.
    Well, in the beta it wasn't like in Legion. There was more gear from it, Beta is more recent and closer to BfA than Legion was, so it's even more natural to expect this than to expect how the older version worked.

About your ox that knows everything:

He posted that working as intended today. Probably pretending he knew all along. When asked this next question:

So now we basically have a chance of getting a lower ilvl azurite piece until mythic plus 10 where it's 5 ilvls better?
    I'm looking to get a more philosophical answer on this at the moment for you guys.

Yea he clearly knew all along..

Oh I see, even wowhead had it listed as dropping multiple pieces. And the reasoning was that the azerite piece would be guaranteed since they don't drop from the end-of-dungeon chest.

Alright, I'm on board. Even though 3 pieces sounds crazy at first, they definitely should've mentioned it before the reset.

As I said the lack of communication/clarity is pissing me off.

Most games no matter how minor a change will communicate because the players are the priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Well, in the beta it wasn't like in Legion. There was more gear from it, Beta is more recent and closer to BfA than Legion was, so it's even more natural to expect this than to expect how the older version worked.
    Alpha and Beta are times when things are changing all the time. Until it hits live there is NO reason to assume that something will stick. Especially not something that functions differently than the current live version. UNLESS they come out and state that is their intention. Once again - that's my issue with what happened. Not the amount of gear. The fact that it is not being communicated. Stop trying to make this about the amount of gear. It's about Blizzard's poor communication stance lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Oh I see, even wowhead had it listed as dropping multiple pieces. And the reasoning was that the azerite piece would be guaranteed since they don't drop from the end-of-dungeon chest.

Alright, I'm on board. Even though 3 pieces sounds crazy at first, they definitely should've mentioned it before the reset.
    This is all we're saying. When even WoWHead and MMO-Champ don't understand how something works it means it's not been communicated clearly enough.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They should just make Azerite gear drop from M+ and no one sane would be pissed about cache, since it worked exactly same way in Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    The shitshow continues. Quality of this expansion so far has been extremely bad and the months of testing might as well have been useless. WQs bugged, traits nerfed 60%, talents nerfed by 33%, boss scaling terribly with raid size, unbalanced traits in pvp, classes way unbalanced at pvp in general.

Add to that a nice juicy fuck all communication on game systems like the warfront. Nothing about how the control works or when which activities are available for which faction. "Transmog" weapon in an expansion where artifact weapons are gone. Now this shit again. If this is an intended change, why on earth isn't this COMMUNICATED beforehand.

Ah well, guess I'll wait months for a piece with something useful on it only to get it the week before a new m+ season.
    Last edited by Sting; 2018-09-11 at 07:29 PM.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla