BoA Reputation Items?

So I'm still not Exalted with any BFA reputations. I'm just going to do the caches as they come up and when I get it, I get it. But I'm curious to know from people already Exalted... do you start to receive BoA reputation tokens similar to Legion to give to alts?

I haven't seen anything like that.

And what's worse is you continue to get missions and world quests for the reputations you have at exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So I'm still not Exalted with any BFA reputations. I'm just going to do the caches as they come up and when I get it, I get it. But I'm curious to know from people already Exalted... do you start to receive BoA reputation tokens similar to Legion to give to alts?
    no i've got tons of useless honorbound rep that does no go BoA or do anything, and missions for it keep popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    no i've got tons of useless honorbound rep that does no go BoA or do anything, and missions for it keep popping up.
    Do they not have the bonus chest every 10,000 rep or whatever it was that Legion had?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Do they not have the bonus chest every 10,000 rep or whatever it was that Legion had?
    Nope. Paragon boxes are gone.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!