Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Good thing I leveled my hunter to 120 today and ran a billion of them to gear up to 335 day one XD
    Oh sod off ;P lol grats though

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    I don't understand why people focus on Alliance vs Horde here. Half of the players were given a chance to freely farm 340 gear on all characters. Other half were not. It is not right.
    The average wow player is self serving to the extreme it's the mentality that brought about lfr. They will lord something over someone far quicker then they will be to help someone the lower on the skill chain you go the worse it is.

Deleted
    LoL one more thing that's just stupid

320 isn't even that hard to get to though

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    It's rare that I care enough to respond to most people on this forum, but gd, calm down kiddo.
    "I was caught being wrong so now I'm gonna pretend that I don't care and call someone an angry child rather than own up to my mistake."

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And you are factually wrong. I got ilvl 340 just doing WQ for the past couple weeks, By the time Alliance does this it won't even be a issue for the average player.
    Yeah... I've actually done zero dungeons since hitting 120, currently ilvl 349.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I got 340 on my main just from world quests and four heroics, so 320 should be easy enough to reach, but it’s the double-whammy of not seeing the problem coming with people farming gear on fresh alts coupled with letting the horde do just that for a few days before implementing a fix for it that has me going “Come on, is Blizzard supposed to be an AAA game studio?”

It’s not bias, but it is shocking incompetence instead, not sure whether that’s any less troubling though...

suck to be alliance honestly, as always fun detected fun removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Either I was just in the unluckiest zerg in history or they nerfed the drop rate of gear from arathi rares massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Either I was just in the unluckiest zerg in history or they nerfed the drop rate of gear from arathi rares massively.
    I read somewhere that the rares only reset when Arathi goes to the other side and back again, but not on the weekly reset, maybe that’s your problem?

That's not the point. The horde got several days of farming, especially for alts, bypassing weeks of grinding alliance players and horde players who didn't run the warfronts over and over will have to do now.

It's literally the worst "fix" they could have done, when the entire thing is already a hot topic on all WoW related forums.

That you can get to that iLevel in x amount of time isn't the issue - it's that the horde got several days of gear in hours or days that will take everyone else weeks to do - low droprates is already an issue being complained about. Blizzard fucked up big here, and it's going to be ugly.

My main is horde but because of RL I only yesterday evening made it to 120 on my first toon, and went to bed thinking I'd do the warfront today after work. Yay. They seriously should have waited with this hotfix until both sides had their full cycle once, I get why so many people are pissed. Now it's gonna take me even longer to get anywhere... xD

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    suck to be alliance honestly, as always fun detected fun removed.
    As an Alliance player with 3 alts that just dinged, I am still having fun. I am looking forward to the AP turn ins to finally catch up my necks but I can see how people have a problem with not being able to queue at ilvl 280 and I also see how people have a problem with these people queueing and getting 340 items.

In the end it doesn't really matter.. It takes a couple hours to get to 320 and it's not that much of a hassle.

Using the LFD-Tool to find a group for heroics to skip normal dungeons is fast and efficient. Keeping the Item WQs for certain thresholds and focusing on groups that consist of mostly your armor class is easy to do.

What I don't understand is why people are so unwilling to put some effort into their characters.

What is wrong with spending some time to get stuff?

It is about the principle. Seemingly something many people don't understand neither here nor in the forums. The Horde had multiple days where they could easily gear up their alts, now the Alliance cannot do the same but has to invest numerous hours to get to level 320. And yes it can take rather long if you're unlucky with drops.

Deleted
    So devs did not see it coming that fresh 120ies just spam warfronts when they hand out unlimited free 340 items and one guaranteed 370 for afking? Why no minimum ilvl requirement from the beginning or capping the items you get or lowering their ilvls? Seems like they have no clue about how their stuff released turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I read somewhere that the rares only reset when Arathi goes to the other side and back again, but not on the weekly reset, maybe that’s your problem?
    It was a fresh 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Clear arathi rares and you're 320 in no time, I don't see a problem with this change, the requirement is really low.
    You mean that getting toys and azerite power boosts me to 320 in no time?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting Journey View Post
    The average wow player is self serving to the extreme it's the mentality that brought about lfr. They will lord something over someone far quicker then they will be to help someone the lower on the skill chain you go the worse it is.
    lfr came into existance, so they can justify putting any budget into raids.

Edit:

For the record remember dragon soul? remember how awful dragon soul was? It's the reason lfr exists. If only 10% of the game population actually saw raids, they didn't want to put budget into it anymore. Hence they made lfr, so everyone can see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    It's rare that I care enough to respond to most people on this forum, but gd, calm down kiddo.
    He just explained to your why your statement was wrong and that's your whole response? You still think that the horde should be upset? If so, about what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I posted my armory like 2 pages back so you assumed wrong.

BFA has been out over a month and if in another week you are not 320 then you clearly give no fuck's about gearing up fast. It having a 320 requirement isn't a big deal, its not hard at all to reach 320. You got WQ's,Heroic's,Rep gear that gives you 320 at Heroic and 340 at revered. You got Warfront Rare's,World Boss and quest that can give you 340+ gear.

Unless your only playing 30min's a night or 10 alts at a time it isn't a issue.

Like I even posted then I am 348ilvl, I have done 4 heroic dungeons no Mythic dungeons and no NM+ raiding and also I haven't bought any BoE gear besides a ilvl 300 mace like 3 weeks ago.

Is not hard to gear up.
    If you paid attention, people are not discussing mains. They are talking about alts. Of course everyones mains are 320+. Derp.