Poll: Did you cancel your subscription?

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Another day, another idiotic 'WoW iz dyin' topic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, champ.
    You like everything blizzard is doing with the game?
    or just so stuck being a fanboy you cant see the stupid shit they shove down our troats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MinTDH View Post
    That really doesn't make sense, but whatever. I don't think anything I could've linked you would have convinced you it was placeholder text that has yet to be replaced.
    If one of them literally was just copy pasted over well then yeah it would be obvious they were lazy
    but literally all of them are copy and pasted from 1, while the zandalari ones are all unique, so that implies a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Maybe your guild just died.I joined a new guild, they have like 3 cores of 20+ ppl, that activity is insane

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    If one of them literally was just copy pasted over well then yeah it would be obvious they were lazy
    but literally all of them are copy and pasted from 1, while the zandalari ones are all unique, so that implies a bug.
    It's literally placeholder text... Where are you seeing a bug? How does anything you've just said lead up to that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelurf View Post
    Still 40 minute queues nightly on Draenor, if people have left, can we stop getting them joining the server every night?
    Lowered population cap does that, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I'm very worried.

Classes feel like atrocious stale versions of legion. Half of them aren't even playable at high M+. If I hadn't gone to a Ret instead of a Feral because I was worried about the state of feral I wouldn't have half the ilvl or Raider.io I have now.

I feel like they really need to bake in a lot of the traits from our artifacts into our neck. There's a topic on Reddit about that right now if anyone wants to go check it out.

While BfA has yet to really prove itself in my eyes, it's hardly killing the game. Lay off the juice.

If Warlords can't kill the game nothing will. People are just leaving because theres nothing that interesting left to do right now. I got all the quests done in a week, my pathfinder in the next and reached the point where all i had to do for rewards was mythic+ or raids and i dont give a shit about WoW's gear treadmill anymore. Its not fun. So i unsubbed and i'll sub again when theres a content update.

Some folks just don't give a shit about the raid game anymore. Why keep paying monthly for world quest sim 2k18?

To think this game has been dying for 14 years straight,talk about life support right

More seriously,a dead game doesn't have 40 minutes queue every evening on some EU servers

Even your poll shows most people are still subbed, minus a handful of nay-sayers. Do you ever make a positive thread, or is gloom and doom your go to attitude?
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I'm glad people are leaving, it leaves people that care about the game - the good people left.

The snowflakes especially, I'm happy people that 'act' like classic was god, or people that troll people thinking it's fun: I hope all of you leave and never come back

I cancelled my sub and uninstalled. Not because I think BFA is bad. I am just finally kind of over wow. I still like the game as a whole I just don't get the satisfaction out of that I used to. I still play games, but I prefer to do more things outside of gaming now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    To think this game has been dying for 14 years straight,talk about life support right

More seriously,a dead game doesn't have 40 minutes queue every evening on some EU servers
    Exactly, I mean - Wow is DEAD, why even PLAY right!? #cptgoose #gtfo #mmochampionthreads #preachgamingwhereareyouMATE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnfairStuff View Post
    WOTLK, still had plenty of people on forums complaining just like this. This is nothing new man...
    omg... I remember when I first started coming to mmo-c.com .. TBC was just fully elitist, fully deep into the fact that if you were raiding you were some GOD.. then WRATH came out, and alllllllllll of the super casuals started to clear raids without issue: The crying on the forums here was so high I remember they used to ban people for making certain topics about how Wrath is killing the game if LOOKING FOR GROUP LFR wasn't even out yet lololo

Cry babie exist in game, and out, and typically it's people that just suck at the game, or suck at life in general. If you need to quit ( @everyone on mmo-c.com ) - quit, stop acting like it's all blizzards fault that you suck or it's all blizzards fault that you have to take care of some whiney baby or have a dead end job: Get out, live life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Another day, another idiotic blizzard bootlicker running to defend the game

Whatever hels you sleep at night, champ.
    Oh no, my feels. /s

I've got heaps of criticisms with BFA actually, but I have better things to do with my time than come here and throw a tantrum over a video game. Maybe someday, you'll be mature enough to understand that.

But hey, in the meantime, have fun with all that anger!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

i am with the same guild since vanilla, we're in health,meaning we can do normal and heroic raid (mythic dont interest us)
    but if i was not with this guys, i would have quit too, bfa is so empty content , its stupid

-island expedition are boring af, i'm not even doing them anymore
    -wq are boring, like legion , boring and long, without good lfg addon, its worse, doing them only to have exalted everywhere
    -mm+ ? bah same boring thing that in legion, i dont really want to refarm so much
    -warfront is a joke, make this one time by month is stupid..
    -azerite system is an alpha version of artefact weapon, boring af

bfa is just a bad copy of legion, when you have finish all the quest, nothing fun is left, only bad gridding left

Not sure when my sub runs out, but I doubt I'll renew. I'll probably leave and then re-sub with a month or 2 left to see what I missed.

It's not a bad expansion by any stretch (and in some ways has a better vibe than Legion), but nothing I'm really compelled to play. World of Worldquest ran its course for me in the last expansion, though I can see why it's considered decent game design at this point.

Deleted
    Not a single one of my friends or guildies has left BfA.

I really, really think that it's a very minor percentage of players that already have left BfA.

But hey, it's always been the case that the toxic minority is the loudest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MinTDH View Post
    It's literally placeholder text... Where are you seeing a bug? How does anything you've just said lead up to that idea?
    Because it seems odd that zandalari ones have full text then all the drustvar ones have this placeholder, it implies there is a bug, cause it would take them 5 minutes to write text for them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Lowered population cap does that, yeah.
    lol they raised the population cap buddy, they didnt lower it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Mods should ban threads like this, tons of misinformation and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnatoliy View Post
    Mods should ban threads like this, tons of misinformation and trolling.
    Something upset my fee fees! I'm starting to realize this expansion is a trash pile! I don't want to realize that! Ban everything that upsets me, mommy!