Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Wow those night elf civilians were totally a bastion of injustice. Burning them all alive is the most calculated response. /s
    They had weeks to evacuate the city and i guess they went with the Aysa philosophy where if you stick your head in the sand long enough a solution will miraculously appear!!

Deleted
    They presumably made the Blood Oath of the Horde. They're in it until they die.

You do know Pandas aint pacifists? and the Houjin philosophy is you dont wait for your enemies to attack you especially when they did it during Legion in Stormheim.

Why the fuck would horde pandas care about nelfs who have been trying to kill them since MoP anyway?

What are you talking about? I bet Ji is actually pretty cool with how Horde huojin'd Teldrassil!

Rexxar, Rokhan, Cairne and Chen were invincible together. It was really enjoyable to witness their adventures in Durotar which culminated in the raid of theramore.
    Bring back this band (Baine instead of Cairne) and your Battle for Azeroth would be over in 1 week.
    Luckily for Jaina, Rexxar seems to be dumb for plot convenience and won't even think of calling back his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    You do know Pandas aint pacifists? and the Houjin philosophy is you dont wait for your enemies to attack you especially when they did it during Legion in Stormheim.

Why the fuck would horde pandas care about nelfs who have been trying to kill them since MoP anyway?
    There's a big difference from striking first in a war against enemy combatants and threats to the world and...
    Starting a world war and burning a tree full of civilians in the name of death.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Rexxar, Rokhan, Cairne and Chen were invincible together. It was really enjoyable to witness their adventures in Durotar which culminated in the raid of theramore.
    Bring back this band (Baine instead of Cairne) and your Battle for Azeroth would be over in 1 week.
    Luckily for Jaina, Rexxar seems to be dumb for plot convenience and won't even think of calling back his friends.
    The thing is Cairne was badass and Baine is a lame-o. Rokhan hasn't really done anything in years, has he? He's been more invisible than Vol'jin who died like a chump. Rexxar in WoW is like Hemet Nesingway to me. They could only shine in RTS, in the MMO Warcraft, they can't and don't know how to replicate the development of more than two characters at a time and they must be on opposing sides and always flanked by "adventurers/heroes" because an MMO is supposed to lick players' boots, or so Blizzard thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    There's a big difference from striking first in a war against enemy combatants and threats to the world and...
    Starting a world war and burning a tree full of civilians in the name of death.
    please show where the whole bit is in the name of death.

As far as any source I've seen shows, only elves getting killed are saying this and normally front line fighters are not at all privy to the plans the enemy is using (more so when they're getting caught unaware)

To be honest, there isn't much reason for huojin or tushui to be involved with eitehr faction anymore except for their stated wanderlust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The thing is Cairne was badass and Baine is a lame-o. Rokhan hasn't really done anything in years, has he? He's been more invisible than Vol'jin who died like a chump. Rexxar in WoW is like Hemet Nesingway to me. They could only shine in RTS, in the MMO Warcraft, they can't and don't know how to replicate the development of more than two characters at a time and they must be on opposing sides and always flanked by "adventurers/heroes" because an MMO is supposed to lick players' boots, or so Blizzard thinks.
    Nazmir ? That is at least something.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    well i want to say Rokhan was present in wrath and during teh wod storylines but in rather minor roles that many people ignore as they weren't major plotpoints

Not everyone likes the taste of mankinds cock swirling around in their mouths.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    well i want to say Rokhan was present in wrath and during teh wod storylines but in rather minor roles that many people ignore as they weren't major plotpoints
    With the amount of WC3 worship that goes on you'd think people would remember that he was your Troll buddy in TFT.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Neither Pandaren faction leader has been in the story since MoP. They've had zero development. It's sad, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

The playable Pandaren joined their respective factions for philosophical reasons. The Tuishi value the Alliance's focus on peace and thoughtful action. The Huojin value the Horde's focus on pragmatic action. If you talk to Ji, he says, "The best time to act is always now," which sums up his philosophy pretty well.

The Tuishi and Huojin are polar opposites, and you are misunderstanding this trait by painting them both with the same brush. Ingame we see Aysa meditating in Boralus, doing absolutely nothing, while Ji is getting ready to punch a devilsaur.

The Horde has done nothing that goes against Huojin philosophy. The Horde have been taking action to secure their future on Azeroth, and that is what the Huojin value. .
    Last edited by Danvash; 2018-09-13 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty sure after legion Chen is probably drunk off his ass and has no idea his faction has gone to shit, as for Ji...well probably is most likely thinking of Aysa's booty.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oooh, I haven't finished Nazmir's story yet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Neither Pandaren faction leader has been in the story since MoP. They've had zero development. It's sad, really.
    Huojin and Tushui have never done anything with anyone. They didn't do ANYTHING in MoP even.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    With the amount of WC3 worship that goes on you'd think people would remember that he was your Troll buddy in TFT.
    yes but since wc3 is the subject i want to say. Yes he WAS one of the major troll characters in wc3, but since the mmo launched he was a point of contact to take down a frostwyrm in dragon blight... lead a group to secure a camp in frostfire ridge... and now went to Nazmir. Is that about everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the pandaren are wise enough to know the value of the horde is more then what its current psychotic leader and her mindless followers represent
    #boycottchina

Because they're hoping you forgot pandas exist, plus they ran out of shitty kung fu jokes. Before anyone starts bitching at me, I remind you that Blizz put in direct references and jokes, rather than follow their own pandaren writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/