Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How is she the rightful queen? She's not related to the Sunstriders at all.
    Exactly, she has no claim whatsoever other than by right of conquest, in which case anyone can be said to be rightful heir if they have the means to take it. She's only making this claim because of the history of nobility of the Windrunner name going to her head when it actually means jack squat. One could just as easily argue that Vereesa has rightful claim to it but would not fit our resident RP fanatic's narrative so she's not going to even consider that, of course. What's more, why would someone who seemingly values the Sunwell with so much love as Alleria claims want to rule a kingdom where she is the single greatest threat to it's very survival, which she can't even control? Again, this simple question has been conveniently unaddressed for obvious reasons. As we all have learnt by now, we need to take everything this person says with an ocean of salt.
    Last edited by mmoc997d567772; 2018-09-14 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dunno, alleria turning into street light ornament is much more likely than yet another city getting destroyed this expansion.
    Destroying of city is not necessary, it's important to destroy BE's infrastructure and significantly lower their population (especially civilian)

This is pretty great to get the blood elves more properly involved in the faction war. They're pretty damn Alliance-slanted, but that's to be expected. We can't have poor Anduin suffering any actual defeats, now can we? It's even better because if they do go through with it it looks more likely we'll get a continental split and a cold war rather than another peace pulled out of Blizzard's asses. That said, I'm expecting the EK ones to remain as is, while the Kalimdor ones turn into a Horde war of conquest if that's the plan.

As a side note, @Venziir and @H1gh Contra5t on this page alone, don't bother replying to the void elf/lightforged LARPer. He's doing it for bait.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2018-09-14 at 08:35 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Barrens were quite obvious. Silvermoon was speculated too. Azshara not so much.

However - how the fuck will the Alliance be able to even get to the shores of Barrens or Azshara with the proximity of Orgrimmar? Horde could attack Stormgarde through Silvermoon and down south using Hinterlands, but the Alliance launching a full scale attack in predominately horde territory? On an open field? Come on.
    Kul Tiras fleet. They managed do it back in W3 they can do it again (I'm about Barrens). Azshara one is really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If this game really needs something it is the culling of human characters, no other race comes even close to the sheer amount characters. If it costs a capital or two so be it, but axe at least half of them and sack stormwind so that another Alliance race needs to take the reigns.
    Name me main human characters aside Varian, Anduin and Jaina.

You can't. Its true that this trio was overused during last few years but saying there more human characters than other races is blatant lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    In that case Horde would have to win Azshara and Barrens ones, while Alliance Silvermoon and Stromgarde.

Eh, assuming that's true, I am really interested to see how will Alliance pull off capturing Silvermoon. Feels like nonsense fest already!
    I believe Azshara was held as idea for Warfront but later scrapped and instead Alliance characters infiltrate Bilgewater Pleasure Palace in War Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    There is terrible story, there is cringe roleplaying, and then there is this. Even in the likelyhood this is all an act, it's still terrible you took the time to write this out.

It's even worse that you'll have people that will latch onto this.
    Like you? I mean seriously this guy is walking troll with RP nonsense to trigger posters and you knowing it still baiting it? Why you judge him then if you are not better than him? Just /ignore and keep up.

No offense. /cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I'm one of those who was equally puzzled about it. Then I saw some "pragmatic" lore explanations behind it, such as Thrall taking pity and the tauren wanting to cure them, so there was at least this tolerable explanation that still didn't make much sense, but at least had some backing. The Horde we see at the end of W3 is clearly one that wouldn't put a priority on having a "capital"(read ruin of a former human kingdom) on their side on an Alliance continent just to be able to fight them, when they strived to get away from there and make an independent nation of their own.

This slowly transformed into routinely doing things which openly stood against the ideals of the new Horde, expanded into direct betrayal at the Wrathgate, after which it further expanded into direct defiance of the warchief at Gilneas, the use of plague and the recreating of the Scourge technique of replenishing the number of undead by rummaging through graveyards and building blightfarms(basically everything that is an afront to the orcs, trolls and tauren and the equivalent of humans pumping orcs up with fel to use them in their armies because lorewise, the Forsaken are a human tragedy, just like fel orcs are a tragedy of the orcish clans).

The continuation of this was the Horde's warchief pursuing selfish goals in Stormheim, making deals with the likes of Helya and attempting to enslave Eyir in the middle of the biggest war against the Burning Legion both factions have seen when it comes to the sheer scale. This then got unprecedentedly topped off with what happened at Teldrassil and now people come here, supposedly post with a straight face and talk "the Horde".
    Because W3 had four factions - Human, Orc, Night Elf and Undead. Vanilla races set was basically Human (minus HE) + Night Elf when Horde is Orc + Undead (minus Nerubians).

Its stupid I agree but it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Doesn't mean he's going to let them corrupt the sunwell... There's a big difference between accepting someone as an ally and letting them turn a font of holy power into void.
    Corruption could "accident" on Umbric's part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    So the Horde is always playing defense? That's kind of makes them look weak.
    Horde nuked Teldrassil and Undercity. Set on fire Stormwind. It Alliance's turn to crash things. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkynl View Post
    Looks like Alliance attacking Horde a lot.. As a alliance player..ofc i root for my faction.. But i hope for some "defending and horde attacking alliance" warfronts aswell

(Also hoping for PVP warfronts..instead of attacking faction AI...I thought this was the war x-pac )
    Arathi is the Horde attacking Alliance defending Warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    So they're updating Silvermoon by basically destroying it? Interesting
    this is blizzard, what the fuck else were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post

Arathi is the Horde attacking Alliance defending Warfront.

Ah..thanks for the info bro
    Last edited by Linkynl; 2018-09-14 at 09:14 AM.
    “Destiny is a gift … Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor,
    that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero.
    Don’t think … Become!”

"Anton Yelchin, Trollhunters Season 3, last spoken lines"

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Not cool, that means Alliance will probably lose Azuremyst Isle and The Exodar at some point in the future. Some of my favorite zones in game.
    as a draenei i am a bit sad, i love azurmyst, but keep a capitale alone in a full horde continent is not very clever. and we dont need the exodar anymore. time for us to construction a solid town in the eastern kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Maybe Zandilar will conscript the Amani to defend Quel'thalas and now the elves can use the trolls as meatshields against the humans like they used humans as meat shields against the trolls.

i think Amani prefer cut their own throat with their own tusk before helping a single elf
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-09-14 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    this is blizzard, what the fuck else were you expecting?
    Blizzard: After all these years of asking us to update Silvermoon, we've decided to update it in BFA, by making it a Warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    i think Amani prefer cut their own throat with their own tusk before helping a single elf
    If the deal was heavily biased in the favor of the Amani, with the Blood Elves being forced to make major territorial concessions in as humiliating manner as possible, I think they could be made willing.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    If the deal was heavily biased in the favor of the Amani, with the Blood Elves being forced to make major territorial concessions in as humiliating manner as possible, I think they could be made willing.
    I don't think so. If anything Amani would prefer to stay aside and watch elf kingdom fall - its irony because once humans helped them to save their kingdom and now they come to destroy/conquest it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    It doesn't even really have to be, they would do what the Zandalari would tell them to.

- - - Updated - - -

Kul Tiras fleet. They managed do it back in W3 they can do it again (I'm about Barrens). Azshara one is really weird.

You can't. Its true that this trio was overused during last few years but saying there more human characters than other races is blatant lie.
    Wrymbane, Matthais,Greymane,Turalyon hell fucking rambo knock off has had as much development as Shandris feathermoon. Now they added Taelia, Kathrine, Flynn, Tandred.

Saying "you can't" was probably the funniest thing you could have possibly said. Humans are the Alliance, and every other Alliance race clings to their legs and prays they get to share even part of the spotlight.

Like you? I mean seriously this guy is walking troll with RP nonsense to trigger posters and you knowing it still baiting it? Why you judge him then if you are not better than him? Just /ignore and keep up.

No offense. /cheers
    Good to see you never actually read then. It doesn't matter that he's a bait poster, his/her nonsense still will spread, and you'll have more people continue to regurgitate that nonsense.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-09-14 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Wrymbane, Matthais,Greymane,Turalyon hell fucking rambo knock off has had as much development as Shandris feathermoon.
    Wyrmbane and Matthias got some love only recently (end of Legion - begining of BFA). And its good since aside from Varia/Anduin/Jaina cursed trio ALLIANCE human characters are rare (looking at you Dadgar).

Genn is Worgen.

Turalyon? Really? Character was dropped and used as toilet paper in favor to make Illidan and his wife more edgy and badass.

Rambo kickoff got as much development as the rest cast of War Campaign = Kelsi Keelspark, Shandris, Void Elf dude elf, Falstad etc.

Good to see you never actually read then. It doesn't matter that he's a bait poster, his/her nonsense still will spread, and you'll have more people continue to regurgitate that nonsense.
    Since when we play forum police?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmbane and Matthias got some love only recently (end of Legion - begining of BFA). And its good since aside from Varia/Anduin/Jaina cursed trio ALLIANCE human characters are rare (looking at you Dadgar).
    If you don't see why Blizzard continuing to favor humans over every other Alliance race is bad, then you're part of the problem.

Genn is Worgen.
    Genn is human with a curse, he's in his human form a hell of a lot longer than he ever is as a worgen. Trying to weakly handwave away Genn being human was funny though.

Turalyon? Really? Character was dropped and used as toilet paper in favor to make Illidan and his wife more edgy and badass.
    And is thrown in peoples face's as an immortal leader of Draenei since writing Draenei/Naaur/survivors of the legion a leader of the AoL is too hard, no it had to be another human.

Rambo kickoff got as much development as the rest cast of War Campaign = Kelsi Keelspark, Shandris, Void Elf dude elf, Falstad etc.
    A meme character gets as much development/ more development then acutall characters, and you still don't see a problem.

Since when we play forum police?
    Since the time where spewing headcanon as canon has never been allowed here?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

"Silvermoon Warfront: Assault the final Horde bastion on the Eastern Kingdoms, and cleanse our land of their filth."

Yeeeees. The forest's shadows fall upon you! Should've joined the alliance back in Pandaria!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Yeah - counter-offer: Alleria having her ass kicked and being exiled AGAIN, and Vereesa's head as part of the training dummy.
    If it's any consolation, since warfronts are two-way, I'd bet good money Vereesa will be a boss for the horde to fight.

If you don't see why Blizzard continuing to favor humans over every other Alliance race is bad, then you're part of the problem.
    "Don't want to hear you mimimimimi!!!" - that your actual answer?

Genn is human with a curse, he's in his human form a hell of a lot longer than he ever is as a worgen. Trying to weakly handwave away Genn being human was funny though.
    Funny but in most cinematics and his first CGI debut he made in... Worgen form. Also last time I checked they called Worgen not cursed human.

And is thrown in peoples face's as an immortal leader of Draenei since writing Draenei/Naaur/survivors of the legion a leader of the AoL is too hard, no it had to be another human.
    Thrown? Did you played Argus patch at all? Turalyon basically is not exist after intro scenario of Army of Light. He wasn't even at Battle of Lordaeron in BFA when he is the most logical choice as Alliance character to be there.

A meme character gets as much development/ more development then acutall characters, and you still don't see a problem.
    Sorry you mean Gamon? Or Zappyboi? Or Chen who leveled from joke/meme character into whole new race and continent.

Since the time where spewing headcanon as canon has never been allowed here?
    Can you link forum rules line about headcanon part? And who gave you a license? I woul like to volunteer too.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't want to hear you mimimimimi!!!" - that your actual answer?
    I'm quickly realizing your love of projection.

Funny but in most cinematics and his first CGI debut he made in... Worgen form. Also last time I checked they called Worgen not cursed human.
    A human with a curse is still a human, especially when they spend most of their waking lives as said human.

Thrown? Did you played Argus patch at all? Turalyon basically is not exist after intro scenario of Army of Light. He wasn't even at Battle of Lordaeron in BFA when he is the most logical choice as Alliance character to be there.
    You did not pay much attention then. You travel with him enough to know he's the leader of the AoL That's a human character getting development before the race he leads.

Sorry you mean Gamon? Or Zappyboi? Or Chen who leveled from joke/meme character into whole new race and continent.
    And here I was hopefully optimistic you would understand the difference between a rambo knock off, literally a reference character, and a original character like Gamon or Zehkan that people turned into a meme, one's better than the other, and it's not the rambo knock off.

Can you link forum rules line about headcanon part? And who gave you a license? I woul like to volunteer too.
    You're in the lore forum, do you seriously need it explained to you?

Either way, I'm quickly learning arguing with you is a massive waste of my time.

Edit: Highwhale is that you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "Silvermoon Warfront: Assault the final Horde bastion on the Eastern Kingdoms, and cleanse our land of their filth."

Yeeeees. The forest's shadows fall upon you! Should've joined the alliance back in Pandaria!

If it's any consolation, since warfronts are two-way, I'd bet good money Vereesa will be a boss for the horde to fight.
    "We keep attacking them, why won't they join us?"

Vereesa as a boss? An inkeeper more likely. But the idea of her killing more blood elves while shouting about redemption is fucking hilarious.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-09-14 at 03:11 PM.
    Holy shit lol

This isn't just about main humans but every human that is used to fill the spotlight that could have easily been used by a different race.

Instead you have most roles filled by a human, they rarely create new non human characters, but rather introduce more humans, leave them for a bit, don't kill them off like with many other races and then recycle them again later on. For something that could have been easily done by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    That's because blizzard wrote the horde into a corner here. Sylvanas is pure evil and leading the horde, so the horde has only two outcomes by the end of this. Either the horde loses because sylvanas' plans are so destabilising for the rest of the faction it weakens to for an easy alliance victory, or a stronger character comes in and destroys sylvanas and manages to take back the horde from her and push the alliance back.
    I did notice saurfang is in the blizzcon keynote art, not sylvanas. If I had to guess, he will challenge her and force her to step down and into exile.

I'm quickly realizing your love of projection.
    I'm starting to realize your love for deflection.

A human with a curse is still a human, especially when they spend most of their waking lives as said human.
    And? What your point? Stop moving goalpost. Genn IS Worgen and worgen character saying otherwise is spewing headcanon and last time I checked you against it. So what the difference with Genn? Hypocrisy?

You did not pay much attention then. You travel with him enough to know he's the leader of the AoL That's a human character getting development before the race he leads.
    Sorry but Turalyon got character development long before Legion or Army of Light was in dev's mind (Played W2 or read Warcraft Novels?). If its your point. My point is Turalyon is not so overused character as you try to portray.

And here I was hopefully optimistic you would understand the difference between a rambo knock off, literally a reference character, and a original character like Gamon or Zehkan that people turned into a meme, one's better than the other, and it's not the rambo knock off.
    So sorry for disappointing you.

Either way, I'm quickly learning arguing with you is a massive waste of my time.
    You forgot about license part. Who gave you it and where I can ask too?

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    I did notice saurfang is in the blizzcon keynote art, not sylvanas. If I had to guess, he will challenge her and force her to step down and into exile.
    I wouldn't be surpirsed if there wasn't some sort of coup d'etat within Horde (bear in mind not neccesairly a military one) that would force her to step down or occupy her otherwise but not before Alliance strikes a target that makes even the peacuful/reasonable Horde (Saurfang, Baine) hate them, making the war irreconciable.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.