Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well, Outland is just a floating piece of rock.
    Yeah but bigger than Dalaran. As well, what about displacement of other fluids and masses? I mean, you're pushing in a most likely billion tons chunk into the mass of Azeroth. Some chunks could be bigger than the depths of the ocean. And of course, this would only work with our Outland, and it would still bring its own hostile nature and fractured energy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We're crammed enough already, thank you very much. We need to keep Draenor on reserves in case our own word blows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Hahaha oh god I'm howling
    MORE BROKEN isles!
    And the Maelstrom being relocated so many times it's way up there in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    WRONG. So wrong.
    So you're saying Azeroth is flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    What you mean?
    I mean that if a ship sailed out from, say, Feathermoon Stronghold towards west, it would eventually reach Eastern Kingdoms. As far as we know, there is no large landmass on Azeroth that is left uncharted. now the scale of the map may be off and the distance from from eastern Kalimdor to western EK may be much smaller than from the other side, contrary to what the map we have suggests, but what we see is the whole round planet. There is no other side of Azeroth, just like there ix no other side of Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I'd be fine with pulling Draenor the planet into the MU, but plopping the Draenor continent on Azeroth is a terrible idea. Wizards of the Coast did something similar in Dungeons & Dragons 4e by "swapping" several rarely-used continents on the other side of the ocean from Faerun with the Dragonborn continent of Abeir through a major event called the Spellplague. Let's just say that it was poorly received and was reversed in 5e.

Plus, without the planet, we wouldn't ever get to see the mysterious southern continent of Draenor. Considering Blizzard seems gung-ho on keeping Draenor relevant with the developments with the Mag'har Orcs, the Lightbound, and even casually dropping that AU Garrosh might be around as a Paladin, they likely have plans for us to return there eventually for an expansion. The southern continent is the ideal setting for such an expansion.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    This is a retarded piece of speculation. If anything, they should retcon the AU out of existence; the MU Draenor should be changed to the following: 60% of the planet survived the destruction intact, 30% of the planet was destroyed, and 10% became Outland, etc.
    But what do you do with all those zones? A lot of work and they are really nice, they have to go somewhere, that's why i want htem in the MU, preferably on Azeroth. I agree the AU has to go, an alternative is to somehow able to restore outland toDraenor? but then we lose outland, th best option is for AU Draenor's landmass to come to Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I mean that if a ship sailed out from, say, Feathermoon Stronghold towards west, it would eventually reach Eastern Kingdoms. As far as we know, there is no large landmass on Azeroth that is left uncharted. now the scale of the map may be off and the distance from from eastern Kalimdor to western EK may be much smaller than from the other side, contrary to what the map we have suggests, but what we see is the whole round planet. There is no other side of Azeroth, just like there ix no other side of Earth.
    Yea and Veiled Sea and Forbidden Sea actually the same sea. Its just people from different continents call it different name. /s
    Last edited by Gothic Knight; 2018-09-14 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yeah but bigger than Dalaran. As well, what about displacement of other fluids and masses? I mean, you're pushing in a most likely billion tons chunk into the mass of Azeroth. Some chunks could be bigger than the depths of the ocean. And of course, this would only work with our Outland, and it would still bring its own hostile nature and fractured energy.
    This is why Azeroth absorbs the planet and grows

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    There is zero evidence to suggest we are living on a giant amoeba.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I'd like that too, but why not just have it on Azeroth? As a continent? Could use the other side of Azeroth.
    Because there's an entire planet attached to that continent that you fail to account for.

- - - Updated - - -

The planet Azeroth is only a shell, a cocoon of sorts, around the World Soul Azeroth. You're missing to much of the basics to make advanced hypotheses. Absorbing Draenor would be pointless, and unnecessary effort given the presence of other planets in its own timeline.

Besides, absorbing AU!Azeroth would make way more sense in that case.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So you're saying Azeroth is flat?
    Earth-chan Azeroth-chan isn't flat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    Well explain me then why the day and nighttime is at the exact same time in Eastern kingdom, Kalimdor and Pandaria?

Azeroth is flat accept it
    Don't like to admit it, but you're making a fair point

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it has been quite proven that Azeroth isn't a complete mass. It is a shell. A growth chamber. I don't believe it'll be able to absorb it. And I don't believe it able to do so either if it wasn't, I mean, it isn't a cell structure that'll be able to welcome anything.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'd like that too, but why not just have it on Azeroth? As a continent? Could use the other side of Azeroth.
    Because Draenor is a planet, not just a flat piece of land floating around like a continent-sized Dalaran.

To "just have it" be on Azeroth would by like "just smashing two apples together". You don't get an apple twice the size, you get a mess.

5+ Year Old Account
    What? I don't get this. Why would anyone do this? I don't get this at all.

You are trolling, right?

You might have an argument if you had proposed that Outland become a new continent, since it's basically just a bunch of floating rocks out in space that could conceivably plop down into our ocean somewhere.

Of course that kind of mass slamming into our planet would cause all kinda of cataclysmic fun.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Earth-chan Azeroth-chan isn't flat!
    I didn't mean flat-chested, I meant flat--

wait what

If you want to bring the AU Draenor to the current setting, why don't just bring the whole planet a la Argus, but permanently? it doesn't have to be a landmass on Azeroth, is just has to be easily accesible.

Personally, if we ever bring the AU Draenor to our present timeline, I hope they make it crash with Outland, creating a new, Draenor 2.0. We wouldn't just have the Tyranny of the Light, but also the conflict with the Outland denizens seeking to thrive on a planet now made whole.