Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    PvP was at its best , community wise, before cross realm BG in vanilla, everyone knew eachother pretty much.

Gameplay wise it's much different and at least for Battlegrounds post TBC, cross realm system was needed, it just came early, during late Vanilla.
    Battle for Azeroth is the pinnacle of world PvP.
    This is THE World PvP expansion.

Do you have warmode turned on? See it for yourself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Im having LOTS of fun with the game.
    Me too, and I'm a PvE'er.

So basically this thread is just a badly masked dig at PvE again. Got it.
    Here is something to believe in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Me too, and I'm a PvE'er.

So basically this thread is just a badly masked dig at PvE again. Got it.
    This thread is a product of RAGE by coming to MMO-Champion everyday and all i see is whine and rage about BfA.
    The thread with most posts on frontpage is a bait thread and people took it.
    Im so mad with the MMO-C community you have no idea...

This is pretty much me being mad about the community. I dont even know what im doing.

Just close the thread if you see fit.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-09-14 at 08:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know man...i've never been so happy with the game before.
    Im farming Azerite traits as part time.
    Doing casual PvP everyday.
    Making some crappy Youtube videos no one will ever see.

Im having a blast.

Never been more happy with the game.
    Well good for you. Maybe you should go play it then. Just don't pretend pvpers are so much better then people that just like pve.

OP probably is currently playing one of the OP PvP specs. I'm happy too when I'm OP and everything seems great to me as well.

Also, PvP is always toxic in any game. It is why most PvP only games have a very aggressive and vile community. Happens in PvE as well, but I see it a lot more in PvP where the Rage gets real.

PvP is the stereotypical jock community of gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean following this logic we can make the same argument for RPers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I dont know man...i've never been so happy with the game before.
    Im farming Azerite traits as part time.
    Doing casual PvP everyday.
    Making some crappy Youtube videos no one will ever see.

Im having a blast.

Never been more happy with the game.
    This is very good actually if PVP has been fixed in BFA to attract hardcore and casual players again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    OP probably is currently playing one of the OP PvP specs. I'm happy too when I'm OP and everything seems great to me as well.

Also, PvP is always toxic in any game. It is why most PvP only games have a very aggressive and vile community. Happens in PvE as well, but I see it a lot more in PvP where the Rage gets real.

PvP is the stereotypical jock community of gaming.
    I play Demon Hunter on random BG's.
    Thats pretty much all i do right now.

And im having fun because im using PvP potions that heal me for 50% of my health. dont share cooldown with health stone from warlocks
    ALso using tank trinkets.
    And im with the best Azerite traits in the game.

I dont want a new raid tier to realease because im so happy with the game right now
    When a new raid tier releases.....i will lose all my azerite traits

I play Demon Hunter on random BG's.
    Thats pretty much all i do right now.

And im having fun because im using PvP potions that heal me for 50% of my health. dont share cooldown with health stone from warlocks
    ALso using tank trinkets.
    And im with the best Azerite traits in the game.

I dont want a new raid tier to realease because im so happy with the game right now
    When a new raid tier releases.....i will lose all my azerite traits
    Interesting...but I think the introduction of trinkets again in PVP will help a lot of specs fill in gaps. Demon Hunters need meta or else they are squishy because WoW devs pruned them hard going from Legion into BFA. So players having options again PVP allows players to think of creative ways to counter act poor spec and class design and actually have fun again. Yeah to options again!

Started pvping more in bfa because its so much goddam fun lots of very unique bgs and okay (not the best) balance ..

15+ Year Old Account
    Because PvP'ers always have content to do and never bitch and whine about anything.
    1 page later....

This thread is a product of RAGE
    Dude, you're a meme.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Started pvping more in bfa because its so much goddam fun lots of very unique bgs and okay (not the best) balance ..
    They need to just unprune some caster mobility. And the side benefit of that also helps casters in PVE raiding scene too. That way both melee and range have fair distribution in both PVE and PVP for BFA.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    It had a lot of downsides. No queue system. You had to be present at the gate to the battleground. Alterac played forever if there was a stalemate. Which means, people could not gain any benefit from playing the battleground anymore. People had to play 15 hours or more a day while just participating without helping to win in open battlegrounds to become grand marshal.

No, casslic wasnt all gold. And the social part is highly overrated. Classic rewarded those that had the most free time. Which lead to people playing all day long becoming the most successfull. Time was more important than skill.
    I know, I got Rank 13 during that time. Still was one of the best MMORPG times I had with other people , friend or foe.

Yeah not in a mood to get camped by a raid of 12 year olds with too much time on their hands. Nice thread though. I can see it being most productive.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 page later....

Dude, you're a meme.
    Lol yeap. Shadow loves makin absolute threads. There is no medium setting on this dial. It's either hate or love.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

PvP'ers only whine about class balance though.
    ANd maybe the differentiation in PvP and PvE.

We care about nothing else.
    Total BS. huge uproar from the PvP community about how much they hated stat templates in PvP "coz no gear rewards".

Because PvP'ers always have content to do and never bitch and whine about anything.
    Ok we whine about game balance but thats it! Thats the one and only thing we care about.
    That thing that you only complain about is the hardest part of working on an MMO.

Also, quite a few complain about not having new BGs to do.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Azeroth is the pinnacle of world PvP.
    2 of my guild's rogues sitting in orgrimmar, killing people who came out of BG queues, people declaring themself Mayor of Orgrimmar and electing to fight it out in WSG for hours, those time were incredible, social wise. 2005/2006 or so.

World pvp was pretty pointless in Vanilla, but the social results of the same-realm crazy stuff was amazing on my RP server

Even a Classic at 1.12 won't bring that back as it likely has cross-realm BGs.

We had a guy in my guild/pvp group, who had like the most pvp kills before they released the honor system way back, and I believe only 2 person per server (1 per faction) got the purple/yellow WoW logo tabard in that limited time.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-09-14 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    1 page later....

Dude, you're a meme.
    Arent you sad about the MMO-C community?
    This place has become a rage pit to complain about the game.

Im sad everytime i open MMO-C

What have this place become...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Interesting...but I think the introduction of trinkets again in PVP will help a lot of specs fill in gaps. Demon Hunters need meta or else they are squishy because WoW devs pruned them hard going from Legion into BFA. So players having options again PVP allows players to think of creative ways to counter act poor spec and class design and actually have fun again. Yeah to options again!
    Yeah
    Im kinda "cheating" by using potion. But i feel good everytime i use them.
    Tank trinkets help a lot too. And the azerite traits...are awesome.

Arent you sad about the MMO-C community?
    This place has become a rage pit to complain about the game.

Im sad everytime i open MMO-C

What have this place become...
    I know right?

Be positive like me.

I have my popcorn and butter today and it is a nice sunny day too. Just chilling.