Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    nobody gives a fuck about the first bosses they die to every topguild in a few pulls
    Except it's still a double standard because it gives free information about the raid that goes far past just the first bosses. In the end though it doesn't seem like streaming is causing Method's downfall at all. They just aren't prepared to class stack good enough this tier.

yeah not enough fotm classes at 360+ gear limits them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    yeah not enough fotm classes at 360+ gear limits them.
    I'm pretty surprised,usually Method's preparation and ability to class stack is one of their strongest suits. Joshpriest said on stream that they would run double disc if they could, but they don't have a second disc geared enough.

The US seems to be energized again with regards to the economy , sports and even wow. Quite incredible the change in confidence since Trump has taken over things. The lowering of taxes has also meant more people don't need two jobs to get by.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-17 at 08:56 AM.

Think it's fair to say Sco not optimistic on stream. Pretty much expecting 2nd place or lower now. Warlocks is the issue. Discussed briefly bringing in from outside but didn't want to go there. Correct decision imho.

I welcome more guilds doing well in the race. It keeps it interesting. And credit to Method for streaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Except it's still a double standard because it gives free information about the raid that goes far past just the first bosses. In the end though it doesn't seem like streaming is causing Method's downfall at all. They just aren't prepared to class stack good enough this tier.
    its not a double standard. later bosses are simply tuned harder for the Top Guilds. thats been a thing for Years now

And yeah Method just failed on getting the Classes up. Limit looks a lot better prepared for this Boss.

it was obvious as fuck from the very beginning method brought the wrong chars race is over boys limit won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    it was obvious as fuck from the very beginning method brought the wrong chars race is over boys limit won.
    Thanks captain hindsight, go spill your Method hatred somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Thanks captain hindsight, go spill your Method hatred somewhere else
    hindsight really? did you mean methods officers are captains hindsight since they truly are? every proper guild brought in tons of locks and discs because they knew that is what was needed not 10 hunter mains with only hunters geared and 5 mage main with only mages geared LMAO

for example what teh fuck was someone like gingi doing streaming 12 hours a day playing wow SINCE LAUNCH OF THE EXPANSION not having a lock geared or even leveled? when it was OBVIOUS locks was one of the best if not the best class for this tier??????
    Last edited by jjbarea; 2018-09-16 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Think it's fair to say Sco not optimistic on stream. Pretty much expecting 2nd place or lower now. Warlocks is the issue. Discussed briefly bringing in from outside but didn't want to go there. Correct decision imho.

I welcome more guilds doing well in the race. It keeps it interesting. And credit to Method for streaming.
    Yeah, I wonder how it was possible they stacked the wrong classes. Anyway, ofc it keeps the race interesting. Big props for Method to stream the whole thing, popularity on twitch is pretty important for a game these days.

Who knows, maybe the constant high viewer count gets the game some sponsors. Imagine wf race with sponsored teams. That would be awesome.

Btw: no commentators on Method stream today?
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2018-09-16 at 11:48 AM.

Don't worry Method obviously have the setup for Ghuun. Mythrax is just a minor setback.

12 classes, a roster of 25? orso people. So everyone having just 2 characters means you can have 4 of each class ready.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    12 classes, a roster of 25? orso people. So everyone having just 2 characters means you can have 4 of each class ready.
    Yes, it's a clear lack of preparation/anticipation and a bad read from Method. Not having multiple balance druids hurts them too (Limit killed Mythrax with 3 balance, that makes almost 10 innervates in a very intensive mana fight).

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    they just keep doing like they did before with everyone having 3-4 of the same class, 3 hunter mains in the raid right now all with 3 hunter alts as well, gingi have like 4 hunters but nothing else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    they just keep doing like they did before with everyone having 3-4 of the same class, 3 hunter mains in the raid right now all with 3 hunter alts as well, gingi have like 4 hunters but nothing else
    After checking out, Gingi has a rogue (used on Zul), a balance druid and a mage between 350 and 355 ilvl. Not incredible but far from "nothing else".
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2018-09-16 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Who knows, maybe the constant high viewer count gets the game some sponsors. Imagine wf race with sponsored teams. That would be awesome.
    It would. But I think Blizzard would have to start taking it more seriously too. As in opening up the raid at the same time US/EU and possibly even having raid "windows" where you can only enter the instance during certain time periods. That way they can apply hot fixes during down time. I'm sure there is probably a pretty good reason why restricted raid times would suck for guilds however.

I think this might be the first time in years when earlier NA reset is actually going to matter(if Ghuun surives that long obviously). Without splits mythic re-clear is going to be super important, it's not like when you had 6 splits in Legion and had near-mythic levels gear before even stepping into it.

I really hope Method losing the race means they won't stop streaming, i don't think their problems are that much related to it, it's not like Fetid had some crazy strat you need to hide, people would've saw rogues on Zuul through wowprogress anyway and Mythrax problem seems to be comp-related. They're making a lot of money out of it and players are getting x10 the viewers they usually do, which is exactly what mythic raiders were always complaining about - lack of financial gain from the race. Exorsus might catch up though, they have a bunch of geared warlocks and third place might be a big blow for Method.

After checking out, Gingi has a rogue (used on Zul), a balance druid and a mage between 350 and 355 ilvl. Not incredible but far from "nothing else".
    but thats exactly the problem, where is warlock? why does him and roger need mage alts? they already have 3 mage mains in the raid who dont seem to be playing anything else since they still have 2 of them on mythrax?? warlock was looking strong on every boss, when did they think they would get to stack 5-6 mages on what boss lol?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    The US seems to be energized again with regards to the economy , sports and even wow. Quite incredible the change in confidence since Trump has taken over things. The lowering of taxes has also meant more people don't need two jobs to get by.
    Sure mate. I wanna have whatever you’re smoking.

Rekt by no split raids.
    I'm pretty surprised,usually Method's preparation and ability to class stack is one of their strongest suits. Joshpriest said on stream that they would run double disc if they could, but they don't have a second disc geared enough.