Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    I see why you've posted so few times in 5 years.

You should stick to that.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-09-15 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mostly because the economy isn't caught up yet. They've implemented a lot of ways to reduce the economy (Notice how WQ's and Missions aren't giving huge amounts of gold?) The 5 mil mount is also another way to effectively reduce the amount of gold people have. I suspect this expansion is the one where they try and reduce people's gold amounts. The only problem lies with the players not catching onto that just yet, that and early expansion prices will always be expensive to start, give it another patch or two sadly.

Trade goods actually are crashing pretty quickly. I remember when ore used to go for 50g per unit on my server, now it's 10-20g for most types of ores. It's just a matter of time before every other trade good see's a crash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineo View Post
    But they have chosen to have 18 herbs for 1 pot, obviously 18 herbs are going to be expensive.
    You are such an idiot, that it’s not even funny.. It’s a fcking MMO go FARM! You can literally go unlearn whatever profession u got and pick up herbalism. GOD how stupid are you...

Go farm it yourself, I don't think you realise the concept of professions.

The only thing that's stupid is the fact a token can currently buy you some of the best trinkets in the game. But no-one forced me to buy one to get Fathoms.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    You never would have survived classic wow.
    I'm a Rogue, I need hugs just thinking about Vanilla
    RIP ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The potions and herbs are not priced by Blizzard, but by the community, so blame them. (also it happens at every start of the expansion, you should have seen the prices of the herbs in week 1)

There are 2 ways around this:

A) Become a Herbalist and become filthy rich

B) Be like me and do all your dungeons (mythic) and raids with trashy potions or with the goodwill of your guild (My IL is good enough so i get invited)
    The price is based on supply vs demand. With consumables requiring such high # of mats, even with low demand, it's inevitable the price will be high. Think of it this way, the cost of a consumable is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to farm the mats for that consumable, which is extremely high this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineo View Post
    You are FORCED to do it if you want to progress in Mythic, good luck trying to push bosses with no potions
    You aren't even forced to do this. You could gear up through Normal....then through Heroic....then do Mythic. Yeah its a longer route but its doable this way.

I haven't bought one in ages...so I guess Blizz must not be "forcing" me to do anything?

Know what I do when I need 18 herbs? I go fucking gather 18 herbs.

I also strongly disagree with the reasoning about herbs. But on the other hand having so many 350-355 boe drops and also tons of mounts as BOE kinda smells that they wanted people to get tokens to buy them.

No one is forcing you to play anything. Control your urges and stop being a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    I also strongly disagree with the reasoning about herbs. But on the other hand having so many 350-355 boe drops and also tons of mounts as BOE kinda smells that they wanted people to get tokens to buy them.
    What would you say then about half the groupfinder being filled with "boe farm" groups in the first week of BFA and people making mountains of gold from them? That Blizzard wanted people to make gold and spend them on tokens?

Powerful boes are nothing new, who remembers lucky double sided coin & scabbard of kyanos in wod?