Poll: Who do you like more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Jaina on the other hand pull magical ships and even entire fleets out of thin air.
    It's sad to see peopel critisize parts of a story without even knowing the context or understanding what happens.
    I'm guessing you only saw the cutscene and didn't actually play the questline of the entire zone that led up to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    It's sad to see peopel critisize parts of a story without even knowing the context or understanding what happens.
    I'm guessing you only saw the cutscene and didn't actually play the questline of the entire zone that led up to it?
    Oh no, i did whole thing. It still reeks of "Man how INCREDIBLY convenient". The "bring fleet back in just the right moment" is just cheery on top.

Deleted
    This came into my mind instantly when I was watching the Talanji cinematic

How incredibly convenient.
    So, a Horde devotee who doesn't know the Forsaken magically raise sunken ships for reuse? Or chooses to ignore it because it gives precedent, blowing holes in the Jaina criticism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Talanji. She's not a human. That's enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    So, a Horde devotee who doesn't know the Forsaken magically raise sunken ships for reuse? Or chooses to ignore it because it gives precedent, blowing holes in the Jaina criticism?
    Except forsaken raise them into port and then repurpose. You know, how in real life you can haul wreckage. Jaina manages to raise and operate one alone because its totally a mage thing right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    So Talanji being able to know where she was and that because it would be right at the port of Zandalar there would be the Zandalari fleet waiting to render aid is overboard? All she did was nudge the boat and part some normal ass fog. Jaina literally carried a ship and using her magic and the magic of the amulet freed the Kultiran fleet out of magical fog. You really think these two scenarios are at all comparable?

As a Alliance player I say "sorry, Talwho now?".
    We have LITERALLY zero contact with her, and the only moment you can just see her is if you choose to watch the optional video that served as the horde intro to Zandalar (where she talks with her loa and get away from the Alliance pursuit).

And in all seriousness, you have on one hand an old timer since WC3 day, that has a lot of character development (especially in BfA) and on the other and a random nobody that just popped because the horde needed their "strong female leader" too. Because apparently all leaders have to be "strong female" by low now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I don't dislike Talanji, but Jaina's got history. She goes way back and is one of the few pre-WoW Warcraft heroes still around.
    What are you talking about? All the Alliance heroes of Warcraft 2 are still alive and almost all of Warcraft 1 as well.

Meanwhile almost all Horde heroes prior to Cataclysm are dead or missing. We only have Sylvanas that has been around for a longer period, but she's not really a hero if you ask me.

Oh no, i did whole thing. It still reeks of "Man how INCREDIBLY convenient". The "bring fleet back in just the right moment" is just cheery on top.
    I really don't see how it is incredibly convenient.
    The fleet was kept hostage, and we barely managed to get it back (after many people died already).
    The Ashvane had already been exploiting people for a long time even before the player character got back.

Just because we barely managed to save the day doesn't mean everything just went fantastic.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I have absolutely zero buy-in with Talanji’s character. Her character stinks of trying too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    So Talanji being able to know where she was and that because it would be right at the port of Zandalar there would be the Zandalari fleet waiting to render aid is overboard? All she did was nudge the boat and part some normal ass fog. Jaina literally carried a ship and using her magic and the magic of the amulet freed the Kultiran fleet out of magical fog. You really think these two scenarios are at all comparable?
    Why are you saying this? I literally never compared the two scenarios. I just said what Jaina did wasn't at all a convenient asspull. Neither was what Talaji did, although in Talanji's case we didn't know she could before she did it (we had literally never seen Rezan before).

And stop saying "magic" like it makes the scenario sound ridiculous. We've literally been killing magic dragons while floating on magic discs but somehow using an amulet to free (not summon, FREE) a fleet of ships is too much?

I don't get why people suddenly have an issue with magic existing in lore. Did everyone suddenly turn into Malygos?

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Yes because beeing chased/bombarded by ships and walking on the deck like nothing is happening while everyone else is going apeshit, than waving hands magically escaping them into massive fleet that is waiting for them in very convinient spot is perfectly fine...

But Jaina actually having a background for her deus ex machina is a no go...
    No one was going apeshit there. Zul and Nathanos had trouble keeping balance.

And background? You mean like Talanji being in contact with Rezan, who in turn was in contact with the rest of Zandalari back home? And the scene happening right next to Zandalar's shoreline? However could the fleet know of Alliance's arrival or where to sail.

Now compare it to Jaina, who clearly didn't inform the rest of the Alliance of her plan or time or arrival, vide the surprise of even the supreme commander of the Alliance forces when seeing her, yet arrived to save the day just before the Alliance army all melted to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another incredibly convenient thing we never seen before.
    Yes, we've never seen mages levitate non magical objects before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Yes, we've never seen mages levitate non magical objects before...
    Levitate and operate entire ship. Oh well, guess jaina can do anything. She is such awesome character after all.

Deleted
    Since Jaina turned from being one of my favorite characters to one I want to kill as a raidboss, I vote for Talanji.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like dreadlords, so Talanji!

Except forsaken raise them into port and then repurpose. You know, how in real life you can haul wreckage. Jaina manages to raise and operate one alone because its totally a mage thing right ?
    Jaina has been gone for almost all of Legion, and she is in the top of most poweful magic users.
    Also it says literally nowhere that she got a ship all by herself. She still has people from Theramore and the Dalaran people who followed her when she left.

Just because Jaina does a thing doesn't mean all mages can. You're just being pruposely stupid now to make it seem like Jaina (or whoever made up her lore) is an idiot.
    Nothing we've seen in game tells us she shouldn't be able to do what she has done so far.

Talanji does not only look like a male cosplaying female but also she speaks with primitive accent.

Jaina is a traitor but at least she is a good looking, well sounding traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    massive fleet that is waiting for them in very convinient spot is perfectly fine...
    You mean the fleet that was literally right next to their own homeland?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Jaina is a traitor but at least she is a good looking, well sounding traitor.
    Wait who did she betray?