Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh the salt in this thread makes me laugh, which is good as I did need more for my steak and eggs..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-09-18 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Lol laser matrix nerf? Because it was that good? Oh wait no it wasn't, uldir azerite gear already sucks no need to nerf it atall.
    Later matrix was simming fairly high for me, potentially not the best for everyone. Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    Imagine having to wait till 8.1 to play your class because blizzard won't buff your spec. Shamans- *looks at thunderous blast nerfs* *sees no good buffs* . Nice game.
    Laser matrix and thunderous blast nerfs are going to dump all over most of the bottom 50% specs since most didn't have a spec speciffic trait worth taking already and just lost even more. This is a pretty shitty nerf.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Azarak View Post
    Later matrix was simming fairly high for me, potentially not the best for everyone. Shocker
    It was simming high, not the highest, so there's no reason to give it such a ridiculous nerf, uldir azerite gear was already crappy.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    A BM trait was buffed by 400%.

Pretty much confirms they have no fucking idea what they are doing.
    They probably know more than any of us plebs on this these forum claim to know..

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Lol laser matrix nerf? Because it was that good? Oh wait no it wasn't, uldir azerite gear already sucks no need to nerf it atall.
    funny i was thinking the same thing , i dont realy like laser matrix it sucks the only thing it is good at is pulling shit in other rooms

only thing bad is that this shit trait was the best on my helmet.. RIP i hate this aze system i would trade them for secondary stats if i could

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Laser matrix and thunderous blast nerfs are going to dump all over most of the bottom 50% specs since most didn't have a spec speciffic trait worth taking already and just lost even more. This is a pretty shitty nerf.
    yeah , so no i dont have my BiS trait and now my only viable option "laser matrix" that was place 4 or 5 is probably going to be even worse , well there we go

RIP Swift Roundhouse

we can't have Windwalker monks do well

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    A BM trait was buffed by 400%.

Pretty much confirms they have no fucking idea what they are doing.
    A crap BM trait that nobody used because it was DOA. That's hardly a buff to BM. It just means people may look twice at the trait before selecting a different one.

So are Azerite traits going to be reset? Not paying 5,000g cause you can't balance shit properly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Yeah, basically sucks for them. I just got lazer matrix today on my Ret and it’s doing about 4% of my overal DPS, and there’s nothing up there about buffing my spec specific ones that are bad. This equates to an unavoidable nerf to my spec since I can’t just swap to a trait that is now better because they’re likely still going to be worse than even a nerfed Lazer Matrix. It’s a small nerf at least though like 30% of 4% of my damage isn’t going to kill me, but it sucks that I got nothing else to pick but this trait even still...

The worst part though isn’t even the nerf, it’s that these are still not fun. Playing with percentages doesn’t magically make these traits a compelling system that affects how you play your spec. This is a first-pass, but so far I’m not impressed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    So are Azerite traits going to be reset? Not paying 5,000g cause you can't balance shit properly.
    They reset weeklly. So if you are spending 5k you are doing something crazy throughout the week.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Ahh the salt in this thread makes me laugh, which is good as I did need more for my steak and eggs..
    Enjoy that heart attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it REALLY tuning if you're nerfing and buffing traits by 100+ percent?

I have to say, when buffs/nerfs include numbers like 400%, it is hard not to ask questions about what Blizzard is doing.
    Without the salt.

i didn't know that all of the frost mage specific ones were supposed to be on the bottom of azerite list. only one is in the top ten and the rest are in the bottom 10.

Warlocks Do Not Exist

What really doesn't make sense is that aff locks are getting their only trait that makes them do damage right now nerfed by 30%. They already take tons of damage and can barely live versus most comps. I understand lock damage on single targets can be ridiculous, but aff locks are supposed to rot, not blow someone up. When we can barely cast as it is with the numerous ways of interrupting and you take away our instant dot damage, how are aff locks supposed to be relevant to pvp? Not attacking you, just trying to bring attention to something I think is important.

Deleted
    (beast mastery) feeding frenzy: Damage increased by 400%
    how can you miss the mark by 400% when you had half a year of beta testing!!!?? What are you doing!!!???

LMAO.

Buffing something 400%.

What about the other Azerite traits that are not even 1% DPS increases?

The idea of adding Azerite Traits to the game was so stupid. Blizzard already take a long time to balance classes but now they have to use even more time balancing these stupid traits which nobody likes anyway... they just made their own jobs harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    its like Blizzard has two Dart Boards

One that has Azerite Traits, and one that alternates between NERF and BUFF wedges. Bullseye is Dev's Choice