Page 1 of 3
LastLast

55% nerf to a trait that is only good because of a 100 talent

is this really what is to be expected going forward from blizzard? i guess ill be back when they take the game out of beta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    is this really what is to be expected going forward from blizzard? i guess ill be back when they take the game out of beta
    It was scaling retardedly. If its the roundhouse you're talking about. Now its going to be more on the base of the rest of the traits like most other classes have. Its going to make picking azerite traits less painful for you. You're welcome

The nerfs were all warranted. Only thing that's missing now is buffs to all the remaining garbage traits.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Im glad they nerfed that crap, having 340 item over 370/385 just because of trait is bullshit

I'm ok with the roundhouse nerf

Its still strong

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard tones down the three DPS spec outliers with brokenly OP Azerite traits, bringing them closer back in line with everyone else...

And people are upset by this?

What the fuck.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Blizzard tones down the three DPS spec outliers with brokenly OP Azerite traits, bringing them closer back in line with everyone else...

What the fuck.
    "FU Blizz, I rolled this FOTM character for nothing?"
    That's what I'm hearing

10+ Year Old Account

What the fuck.
    Off course they are upset, they just rolled this class and didn't even finished fishing for broken traits... and now they are nerfed?! wtf blizz?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

What the fuck.
    Goes along the lines of "you can give a person everything he/she wants and they'll still find a reason to bitch".

I wish they added frenzy duration more.

It's a bad situation made worse by a terrible system. Nerfing it is the right thing to do but it is going to suck given how much of a pain it is to farm azerite gear given its bizzare restrictions on where and how it drops. Going back to mythic 0 when your used to farming ten for traits sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    "FU Blizz, I rolled this FOTM character for nothing?"
    That's what I'm hearing
    ye, because WW is topping damage charts all over the warcraftlogs

and the only trait that was doing reasonable amount of dmg was nerfed and nothing was buffed

The trait was broken, the class was most certainly not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    ye, because WW is topping damage charts all over the warcraftlogs

and the only trait that was doing reasonable amount of dmg was nerfed and nothing was buffed
    I was talking about nerfs in general, as was the guy I replied to, but ok

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

What the fuck.
    Nobody likes to be nerfed, even when its warranted.

Its like receiving a speeding ticket. You know you deserved it, but you still don't like it.

What the fuck.
    Of course they are because it means hoping for azerite drops all over again without the possibility to actually farm them. That is the problem with Azerite gear and with what those changes imply: From now on you have to keep ALL azerite gear you find because traits can randomly get changed. It was different with artifacts because people where stuck with them either way and buffing / nerfing traits only had implications on the class, not on all the items people are wearing.

While I don't know exactly what this is about, if you need to nerf something by FIFTY FIVE 55%, it is probably fucking overpowered, no matter what talent you have.

Nerf the good traits and leave the bad ones bad, good logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Of course they are because it means hoping for azerite drops all over again without the possibility to actually farm them. That is the problem with Azerite gear and with what those changes imply: From now on you have to keep ALL azerite gear you find because traits can randomly get changed. It was different with artifacts because people where stuck with them either way and buffing / nerfing traits only had implications on the class, not on all the items people are wearing.
    To be fair, people should've been keeping all azerite pieces anyway in case something like this happened.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No shit, everyone knows traits are still being tuned as there have been SEVERAL passes done so far

If you've been chucking your other pieces because you got "BIS" ones, while this tuning is still ongoing, thats your fault

Did you forget artifacts had RELICS that had traits on them? You couldn't chop and change your relics at all, which made balancing the traits even more problematic because you couldn't just swap relics around like Azerite pieces and traits because they got DESTROYED when you overwrote them.

I was a Sin rogue at the start of Legion, and I fully enjoyed the 3 x Master Assassin meta that took months to tone down, because it couldn't be done easily without totally shafting people.

Here they have options, because the PLAYERS have options. Your favourite trait got nerfed? No worries, swap to another one? Something else got buffed? Swap to that!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)