Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "Anyway you get offended, I get offended better. I can get more offended better then you"

"No you can't"

"SHUT UP i'M OFFENDED!! RREEEEEEEEEEE!!"
    yeap.

now where is that awesome quote that goes around this forum, perfect for this situation.

oh found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    "Oh he doesn't agree with me, he's definitely an alt right incel LGBT xenophobe that touched me in the wrong place!"

Fuck off you lil bullshitting troll, of which everyone knows you are. Is your name short for Piece of Shit x3?
    There wouldn't be criminals in this world if "he just doesn't agree with me" is a valid defense.

But it's probably the best you can come up with at this point.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Now even PHONE SIZE is deemed sexist
    No one called it sexist, all I see are reasonable customers voicing their concerns with a product.

But if you are an emotionally fragile person actively searching for things to get triggered over, I guess you can find it worthwhile to twist an article to fit a sad little agenda and make a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    No one called it sexist, all I see are reasonable customers voicing their concerns with a product.

But if you are an emotionally fragile person actively searching for things to get triggered over, I guess you can find it worthwhile to twist an article to fit a sad little agenda and make a thread like this.
    He got called out for posting partisan slant, and immediately pulled the "I was just being sarcastic jokes on you" card.

So predictable.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    He got called out for posting partisan slant, and immediately pulled the "I was just being sarcastic jokes on you" card.

So predictable.
    Got to get that circle jerk going... lol

Now kindly feck off, troll. Think my avatar keeps attracting you.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-09-18 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    Come one guys... This one was easy to spot.

Classic fake outrage. The whole thing is based on 3 tweets. The sexist narrative is added by the article.

I recommend watching Shaun's Cuphead or Doom videos on youtube. He's better at explaining that shit than I am.
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-18 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post

I was poking fun at the article. Not my problem if that flew over your head...

Got to get that circle jerk going... lol

Now kindly feck off, troll.
    Oh? Which circlejerk?

The people who have this uncontrollable rage when confronted with certain trigger words like "sexist"?

Or the ones who can't even find a scapegoat, so they project what they hate on what people don't actually say?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure you did, you were so put out before people pointed out you were just getting mad over a word that wasn't even used by the primary source.

Oh? Which circlejerk?

The people who have this uncontrollable rage when confronted with certain trigger words like "sexist"?

Or the ones who can't even find a scapegoat, so they project what they hate on what people don't actually say?
    You're one to talk, with your constant bullshit projections on whatever you want to call me.

"Incel"? Fucking lol. Lived all my life and you're the first to randomly call me that out of the blue.

Here's something. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. So kindly take your warped little mind and fuck off.

Deleted
    Where you now? Cute.

You're one to talk, with your constant bullshit projections on whatever you want to call me.

"Incel"? Fucking lol. Lived all my life and you're the first to randomly call me that out of the blue.

Here's something. Just because you say something doesn't make it so. So kindly take your warped little mind and fuck off.
    I can't project your post history, if that's what you mean.

Also, what you are doing here is the equivalent of someone blurting something hilariously wrong and embarrassing in a public setting, gets called out for it and attempts a "what-I-really-meant" excuse in an overly-defensive fashion.

So unsightly.

welcome to liberal society.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Where you now? Cute.
    Yeah, should be used at this point with people on these forums thinking the worst of everything. "He's an alt-right incel neo Nazi worse than Hitler!"

Pft

- - - Updated - - -

I can't project your post history, if that's what you mean.

Also, what you are doing here is the equivalent of someone blurting something hilariously wrong and embarrassing in a public setting, gets called out for it and attempts a "what-I-really-meant" excuse in an overly-defensive fashion.

So unsightly.
    And you got a post history of being an extreme left wing nut job where many think you're trolling, but you don't see me harassing you over it.

Craving attention that much?

Deleted
    Yeah, should be used at this point with people on these forums thinking the worst of everything. "He's an alt-right incel neo Nazi worse than Hitler!"

Pft
    Hey, I didn't say shit.

What's up with the victim narrative all of a sudden?

As I understood the situation of bigger phones, starting with the Samsung Note series, they were more popular among women. It was the women who wanted and mostly bought the bigger phones resulting in iPhones to follow years later. I have never and won't ever buy those ridiculous phablets. They don't fit comfortably in anyone's pocket be it man or woman.

Also somebody please stop the feminists from coming up with random issues to blame on men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    welcome to liberal society.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsNeverDie View Post
    As I understood the situation of bigger phones, starting with the Samsung Note series, they were more popular among women. It was the women who wanted and mostly bought the bigger phones resulting in iPhones to follow years later. I have never and won't ever buy those ridiculous phablets. They don't fit comfortably in anyone's pocket be it man or woman.

Also somebody please stop the feminists from coming up with random issues to blame on men.
    Just going to repost my earlier comment. It's fake news. No-one slammed apple for being sexist. It's just some tweets by disgruntled SE users and an edgy headliner used to get clicks.

Come one guys... This one was easy to spot.

Classic fake outrage. The whole thing is based on 3 tweets. The sexist narrative is added by the article.

I recommend watching Shaun's Cuphead or Doom videos on youtube. He's better at explaining that shit than I am.
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2018-09-18 at 10:18 AM.

Hey, I didn't say shit.

What's up with the victim narrative all of a sudden?
    It's like a bunch of people in a pub discussing the latest murder in the news, and suddenly an eavesdropper flies off on a rage saying he's not a murderer.

It's like a bunch of people in a pub discussing the latest murder in the news, and suddenly an eavesdropper flies off on a rage saying he's not a murderer.
    Except you're someone spouting nonsense attacking my character directly; calling me an alt-right incel right off the bat, as you typically do with plenty of others to rile them up. Should've known better than to respond to some pathetic attention seeker that often seeks validation off others.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-09-18 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's like your just regurgitating bullshit to bait a response like you do in all your other posts. i bet you think there are nazis under your bed too.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    Women have smaller hands.
    And so do people who have smaller hands men and women.